Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo (1787 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Godson32(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
In response to a fellow of Niger Deltan extraction denouncing Biafra and calling for a ‘Niger Delta Republic’, Niger Delta freedom fighter and leader of the NDVF, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari, had this to say to one Don Robert Omojesus in a Facebook group earlier today:

“Don Robert Omojesu i did not apply to join that fraud you call Niger Delta chat group you people included me and gave you the majority opinion of our people….NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA.
Isaac Adaka Boro the doyen of our struggle posits that the Niger Delta is situated in the Bight Of Biafra… “The Niger Delta we shall consider is strictly the area occupied by the Ijaws, the aboriginal tribe of the Delta. It spans the coast of the BIGHT OF BIAFRA , from the Forcados River to the Opobo River upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers.” Twelve Days Revolution. The Willinks expanded the definition of the Niger Delta to include Ogonis.”

“The government of the Nigerian state under Obasanjo made all Oil producing states NIGER DELTA UNDER THE NDDC ACT….This includes the Igbos bantustan states of Abia,Imo….Igbos of Rivers and Delta….Presently with the definition of Niger Delta as put forward by the fraudulent Nigerian state the Igbos are majority in the NIGER DELTA.”

“DON ROBERT OMOJESU…which Niger Delta are you talking about? The Doyen of our struggle Isaac Adaka Boro stated unequivocally that NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA….What a gadfly and upstart hiding in Nambia writing nonsense?…How are you going to exclude the Igbos of the’LEGAL’ Niger Delta?….are you capable committing pogrom against them so as to exclude them from the NIGER DELTA?….We know who you are working for….just stop deceiving yourself this time around it is not possible for you people to cause division amongst the people BIAFRA. BIAFRA IS A TSUNAMI IT CANNOT BE STOPPED….BIAFRA IS MORE IJAW,IBIBIO AND ORON THAN IGBO.

Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by delishpot: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
So, is he trying to say Igbos are not the real biafrans?
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Godson32(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
delishpot:
So, is he trying to say Igbos are not the real biafrans?
What he's saying is that Biafra is not only for the ibos as people thought. Biafra is former Eastern Nigeria which comprises the 5 south east states,rivers,bayelsa,cross river,akwa ibom & Delta state.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Enahi, Sandraokosun, Atbu1983, Edcure, spanishkid, thiagoneves I tried to tell u attach by force landlocked people but ur long throat for oil was too much cry cry cry.
Long live Benin Landlocked Republic,
Long live Niger delta republic, grin grin.
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
in summary?
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by delishpot: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Godson32:
What he's saying is that Biafra is not only for the ibos as people thought. Biafra is former Eastern Nigeria which comprises the 5 south east states,rivers,bayelsa,cross river,akwa ibom & Delta state.

Ok. I asked because I read he said, ijaw is more biara than igbo.
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Biafra is our air!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Enahi(f): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:
Enahi, Sandraokosun, Atbu1983, Edcure, spanishkid, thiagoneves I tried to tell u attach by force landlocked people but ur long throat for oil was too much cry cry cry.
Long live Benin Landlocked Republic,
Long live Niger delta republic, grin grin.

Idiott leave my moniker alone.
You are just as daft as Asari.
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by palladin: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please what is a dokubo?
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by palladin: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Godson32:

Delta wasn't part of the Eastern region.

1 Like

Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Godson32(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
palladin:

Delta wasn't part of the Eastern region.
Delta state was created from Bendel State, and part of bendel states was with biafra then especially the igbo speaking areas of old bendel state
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Enahi:

Idiott leave my moniker alone.
You are just as daft as Asari.
stop the attach by force why are u afraid of standing on your own.
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Samyj247: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmm the greatest mistake that the igbos will make, is to accept a none igbo speaking state as biafra. This will cause alot of disagreement interms of leadership. If the igbos is ruling always, all other igbo none speaking tribes will see it as cheating nd it may result to war amongst the biafran nd Nigerians will be laughing at them

1 Like

Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Enahi(f): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:

stop the attach by force why are u afraid of standing on your own.

Leave me alone angry
Not in the mood for your crap today.
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Enahi(f): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
palladin:
Please what is a dokubo?

Dokubo is an animal that roars when out of food (money).

Dokubo means a toothless dog.
Re: ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Enahi:

Leave me alone angry
Not in the mood for your crap today.
am missing u and the other Edo's please Spanishkid open a Biafra or Nigerdelta thread Nairaland has been boring for me since u guys left me. cry

(1) (Reply)

Why Saraki Changed His Lawyers, Chose Kanu Agabi. / Buhari Social Media Soldiers Must Be Confronted —Prof. Kperogi / Former Governor Of Sokoto Throwing Money Out The Car Window To Hapless People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.