Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List (990 Views)

Premier League And The FA Releases New Rules!… See New Yellow/red Card Offences / The FA Has Released New Rules Just To Save Chelsea From Relegation / Breaking News: The FA Has Released New Rules To Save Chelsea From Relegation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by wiZbanky(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Given the recent appalling display and worst title defence ever portrayed by the team that won the league last season and by some distance, The FA has released new rules just to save Chelsea from relegation.

See Rules Below:
1. Chelsea will be allowed to file 13players during home games and 15 during away games.
2. If they win 2 consecutive corners kicks they will be awarded a penalty.
3. Any attempt on goal will be treated as a goal
4. If a Chelsea player is fouled, that’s a straight penalty regardless of their position on the pitch.
5. They will be allowed to make 13 Substitutions.
6. They will be awarded 6 points for every match won. 4 points draw and 2 points if they loose
7. They will be allowed to field 2 or 3 goalkeepers at the same time.
8. If chelsea happen to take the lead against any opposition, such goal will be recorded as 2goals
9. No more red cards for chelsea players while yellow cards will be awarded only in extreme cases.
10. Any attempts to tackle or mark Hazard will result in a penalty regardless of where the tackle was made.
11. If chelsea eventually happen to win the FA cup, regardless of their eventual position in the league, they will permitted to participate in the following year UCL.
12. Finally, Jose Mourinho will be allowed to Instruct the players inside the pitch as the match is ongoing.

ABEGIII, Na joke I ƌ̲̣̣̣̥є̲̣̥¥ ooooo..

Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by boboLIL(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ha ha,,, dem go still go relegation wid dos favours.. Caused team
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by wiZbanky(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
boboLIL:
not after ƌ̲̣̣̣̥є̲̣̥¥ assign Clattenburg to officiate all their BPL matches and to blow in their favour grin
boboLIL:
not after ƌ̲̣̣̣̥є̲̣̥¥ assign Clattenburg to officiate all their BPL matches and to blow in their favour...lol..their story is gonna change soon
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by eleko1: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congrats to vickyrotex in advance wink cool cool cool
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by VickyRotex(f): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
boboLIL:

Caused indeed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by VickyRotex(f): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
eleko1:
Congrats to vickyrotex in advance wink cool cool cool

I fit give you blow ooo angry angry
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by boboLIL(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

Caused indeed undecided undecided
loser,, na mistake... Cursed b1tch
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by eleko1: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

I fit give you blow ooo angry angry
nah me write the rules undecided undecided angry sad
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by VickyRotex(f): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
eleko1:
nah me write the rules undecided undecided angry sad

embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by wiZbanky(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
U guys should cease fyting b4 it leads to reversal of the rules
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by eleko1: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.I dey com Mabushi to see my old paid soon
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by VickyRotex(f): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
eleko1:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.I dey com Mabushi to see my old paid soon

Hehehehehe.

Before the year runs out abi?

We no wan see you here o cheesy angry
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by eleko1: 2:34am On Nov 13, 2015
I be terrorist abi?
VickyRotex:

Hehehehehe.

Before the year runs out abi?

We no wan see you here o cheesy angry
undecided angry
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by VickyRotex(f): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2015
eleko1:
I be terrorist abi? undecided angry

Yelz!!! angry angry
Re: FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List by mightyrocket(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2015
undecided undecided soro niyen....

(1) (Reply)

Download Olympiakos Vs Arsenal 0 - 3 All Giroud Goals & Highlight UCL / Aubameyang Is Declared The Winner Of Africa Footballer Of The Year (caf) / Kobe Bryant Reveals How Ronaldinho Introduced Him To Young Leo Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.