Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Photos From Adams Oshiomole's 7th Anniversary Celebration And Town Hall Meeting: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Adams Oshiomole's 7th Anniversary Celebration And Town Hall Meeting: (2813 Views)

Photos From Adams Oshiomhole's Send-off Ceremony / Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) / Governor El-Rufai Sitting On The Floor At A Town Hall Meeting...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Adams Oshiomole's 7th Anniversary Celebration And Town Hall Meeting: by crisycent: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2015
EdCure:

No amount of figurative statements can liberate you from loathsome misery than to drink a glass of bleach. Till then, you will remain a useful idïot to the House of Igbinedion Thieves.
You can never retrieve your afflicted tongue from your shameless thieving slavemaster's decomposing âss until you drink a glass of hypo to save the world of your nauseating idiocy.

It is people like you that wrote jamb 5 times. You started by judging my stance when you don't even know where I stand. Blind followers like you die first.
Re: Photos From Adams Oshiomole's 7th Anniversary Celebration And Town Hall Meeting: by EdCure: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
Show us what he has done in Edo State period. That's all!
I will not add to the litany of pictures that you surf on the internet.
I know Edo state is among the numerous places you've plied your prostitution trade. Even if you have gone blind and deaf from the STDs contracted from being a cheap ugly slutt, you will still be able to behold the infrastructural deve. that has happened in the state since 2009 if you find someone to lead you back there.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adams Oshiomole's 7th Anniversary Celebration And Town Hall Meeting: by lmm4real: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2015
EdCure:

I know Edo state is among the numerous places you've plied your prostitution trade. Even if you have gone blind and deaf from the STDs contracted from being a cheap ugly slutt, you will still be able to behold the infrastructural deve. that has happened in the state since 2009 if you find someone to lead you back there.

I really don't understand u o, all she asked was just a simple question and for God sake look at ur reply. Just how old are you. I am an Edo man currently in Benin Aduwawa to be precise and I must say I am ashamed of ur stands, reply and comment.
Pls stop giving us bad Names.
Re: Photos From Adams Oshiomole's 7th Anniversary Celebration And Town Hall Meeting: by EdCure: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2015
lmm4real:
I really don't understand u o, all she asked was just a simple question and for God sake look at ur reply. Just how old are you. I am an Edo man currently in Benin Aduwawa to be precise and I must say I am ashamed of ur stands, reply and comment.
Pls stop giving us bad Names.
Check her 1st post on this thread. And if you got to know her anti-Edo bigotry on Nairaland, you will applaud my replies.

Here in NL, we reply people based on their antecedents.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Adams Oshiomole's 7th Anniversary Celebration And Town Hall Meeting: by Liamm(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2015
EdCure:

At the emboldened, are you being sarcastic or just plain ignorance?
Re: Photos From Adams Oshiomole's 7th Anniversary Celebration And Town Hall Meeting: by tpiadotcom: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerian traditional rulers should pay attention to the ensnarement of females for trafficking abroad as prostitutes though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Roasted On Twitter As Old Video Surfaces / KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC / AY, Clint Return N10m, Shun Rally For NDDC MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.