Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset (13042 Views)

Nigeria Has None Of 400 Components Needed To Manufacture Mobile Phone – Samsung / How To Crack Someone Whatapp Account With Your Own Android Phone / Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Smartphone=but Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Yorubago(f): 1:56am On Dec 01, 2015
This is sooooo DOA
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by BustScam: 1:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Quite pleasing to hear but I hope they are not planning it for the African market?

In Africa, we soooooo know our brand and they sooooo know us....
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2015
BustScam:
Quite pleasing to hear but I hope they are not planning it for the African market?

Of course, dem nor go wan fall their hands na, how far, I see say you get Camon C8 from your posts, you go mind sell am?
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Techoftoday: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
BustScam:

They brands you say are afraid of almighty google.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Possible Reasons Why Power Banks Explode / Itel Releases A58 Series Into Nigerian Market / 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Tweeting To A Hashtag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.