Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms (1112 Views)

A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Mom Is Having An Affair With Dad (Not Her Husband) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by sinixsiny(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
What is the solution if you are from the kind of family where peace and joy vacate, mum always querelling dad and dad never admit his mistake?
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by kilode100(f): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
I think your Dad is impotent. Tell him to be drinking ogi baba and stop wearing tight dross.

It is well.

39 Likes

Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by bronzegoddess(f): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
kilode100:
I think your Dad is impotent. Tell him to be drinking ogi baba and stop wearing tight dross.

It is well.

Ayam dead!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by Lovetinz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
First, you should stop blaming Dad,
Then report the matter to Family Elders.
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by KanwuliaJara: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
No solution.
Till DEATH do YOU ALL part! kiss
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by tripplephi: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
MAKE A FRIEND WHO CAN TALK U OUT OF THE TRAUMA AND HELP YOU LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF YOUR PARENTS IN ANY ISSUE THEY FIGHT ON..... FINALLY AND GREATEST THING TO DO IS TO NEVER TAKE SIDE,GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY FOR THEM. ELSE YOU WILL BE LIKE THEM.

1 Like

Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by ifex370(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
tripplephi:
MAKE A FRIEND WHO CAN TALK U OUT OF THE TRAUMA AND HELP YOU LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF YOUR PARENTS IN ANY ISSUE THEY FIGHT ON..... FINALLY AND GREATEST THING TO DO IS TO NEVER TAKE SIDE,GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY FOR THEM. ELSE YOU WILL BE LIKE THEM.

More wisdom
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by Tundeiab(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
kilode100:

It is well.
Iwo omo yi wa like oko gan o... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by boboLIL(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
kilode100:

It is well.
stp commenting like a zombie pls.... Imakwa ife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by Jaycool18(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Ayam dead!! grin
wake up..you're too young to die
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by bronzegoddess(f): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jaycool18:
wake up..you're too young to die

Ayam awake now.
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by Jaycool18(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Ayam awake now.

ehen....gud gurl
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
The issue the op wrote about is happening in many homes especially when the man is not bringing enough money home, the woman nags and the man is a philanderer. No married woman wants to share her husband with any woman.
It's time we young ones start correcting some erroneous notion and learn from people's experiences and stop making a mockery about every thing. Kilode is one big nymph.
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by sinixsiny(m): 3:10am On Nov 13, 2015
tripplephi:

your words are very cpmforting thanks alot
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by sinixsiny(m): 3:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Lovetinz:
First, you should stop blaming Dad,
Then report the matter to Family Elders.
thanks, concerning family elders i dont know any alive now. I grew up in the city never visit the village. Dad is the only child of hi father.
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by miqos02(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2015
God
Re: Mum And Dad Not In Good Terms by Griffon: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2015
sinixsiny:
What is the solution if you are from the kind of family where peace and joy vacate, mum always querelling dad and dad never admit his mistake?

Call them to order. I believe they'd rather listen and be moved by your advice than that of a counsellor.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Mend Broken Heart / Youths Why Not Cut Your Clothes According To Your Material? / Please Help, My Baby Brother Sucks His Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.