Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? (1192 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by vybzkartel: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
I am a teacher
I am very friendly and a believer
Almost all my students love me, i think partly because i have a great sense of humour
I however realise that, two of my colleagues hate
They dont even want to sit close to where i sit, even though i have not offended them
I am not that worried, because not everyone will love you
but, lately they have been crossing my lane
Sometimes i would be in class teaching, and one would badge into the classroom without notifying me, and will be talking to some pupils i am teaching
How do i handle this situation?
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Report him/her to the principal so he/she will be cautioned!
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by paul288yahoo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ignore them.. keep doing your thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by vybzkartel: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Report him/her to the principal so he/she will be cautioned!

thought about it....but may sound like, i love to report matters....
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
vybzkartel:

thought about it....but may sound like, i love to report matters....
Do u always report matters in ur school on a daily basis? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by vybzkartel: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Do u always report matters in ur school on a daily basis? lipsrsealed

never done that
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
vybzkartel:

never done that
Then u've got to report the matter and afterwards, you start ignoring their childish behaviour!
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by vybzkartel: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Then u've got to report the matter and afterwards, you start ignoring their childish behaviour!

well, thanks dear
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
vybzkartel:

well, thanks dear
Uwc smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by rottennaija(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
vybzkartel:
I am a teacher
Almost all my students love me, i think partly because i have a great sense of humour
They dont even want to sit close to where i sit, even though i have not offended them
Sometimes i would be in class teaching, and one would badge into the classroom without notifying me, and will be talking to some pupils i am teaching

Love them without course. Show them kindness and concern but do not appear desperate. Most of all, do not eat anything from them but love them anyway

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by orunto27: 3:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Pray for your enemies. Blessed are those persecuted for righteousness sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by vooks: 4:14am On Nov 13, 2015
vybzkartel:
I am a teacher

The same way you deal with those who love you without cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by vybzkartel: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2015
thanks all for your contributions, i really appreciate them
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by Ayomivic(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
vybzkartel:
I am a teacher

come let me tell you the best way to deal with the people that hate you. Lend your hear

show them love

Are you depress with that i said? Dont be depressed o, because that was not my word o it was Jesus Christ that told me in Matthew 5:43-44 he said and i quote

"you have heard that it hath been said love your neighbour and hate your enemy but i say unto you, love your enemies,bless them that curse you,do good to them that hate you,and pray for them which despitefully use you and perscute you"

when you go out today by them snacks, called then for lunch etc ,do all those things you do for friend to them and thank me later.
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by bxcode(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Op, when men tries to bring out the so called beast in you through their actions, show them the Christ in you and leave them bewildered. Keeping enemity or malice is hard work.... it kills gradually.
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
vybzkartel:
I am a teacher

Quite simply, it takes one to know one.

Work on yourself
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by itstpia8: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Change jobs since you do not know the reasons behind their actions.
Re: How Do I Deal With Co-workers That Hate Me Without Cause? by Heavenly102: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
confront them and ask them what their deal is?

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Dead Souls Before Jugdement Day? / ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING / Is Bishop Oyedepo Truely God’s Elect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.