Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. (1946 Views)

See What Fashola Discovered In South South / Recession: What Fashola Posited In 2012. This Is The Reason We Did Not Save... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2015
The minister of Power,housing,and works called on all the ministeries under him to set the ball rolling.

“We want information on what has been done, what
remained to be done, and what are the future plans,
we want to continue from there,” he said.
He said he was also interested on how best to
harness the available human resource and the
physical assets in the ministry.
According to him, the information he seeks will assist
as the administration hits the ground running, and
that “we need to do more so as to regain lost time.”
Also speaking, the Minister of State, Power, Works
and Housing, Mustapha Baba Shehuri, demanded for
a detailed ministerial briefing document to serve as a
guide for “proper take-off.”
Responding, the Director, Human Resources, Mrs.
Grace Papka, gave copies of the requested
documents to the two Ministers, in addition to a
time-table for proposed briefings by departments
and agencies in the power sector."

As for me, I was just anticipating this swift action into business, he is a capable man, what do you think? smileyThe minister of Power,housing,and works called on all the ministeries under him to set the ball rolling.

Also speaking, the Minister of State, Power, Works
and Housing, Mustapha Baba Shehuri, demanded for
a detailed ministerial briefing document to serve as a
guide for “proper take-off.”
Responding, the Director, Human Resources, Mrs.
Grace Papka, gave copies of the requested
documents to the two Ministers, in addition to a
time-table for proposed briefings by departments
and agencies in the power sector."

As for me, I was just anticipating this swift action into business, he is a capable man, what do you think?
Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by Mekky05(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Let's see if they will adhere to instructions!

1 Like

Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by biochea(m): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2015
4 bedroom duplex with BQ located in festac area of lagos state for sale. contact mr. Paul on 08060099341. don't miss dz opportunity!
Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by chicobaddest(m): 1:21am On Nov 13, 2015
I just want to see how this would work...one person handling three ministries when am here undecided
Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by biafranqueen: 4:33am On Nov 13, 2015
chicobaddest:
I just want to see how this would work...one person handling three ministries when am here undecided
When they call some people slaves to The North they will call you bigot.

3 Likes

Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:58am On Nov 13, 2015
biochea:
4 bedroom duplex with BQ located in festac area of lagos state for sale. contact mr. Paul on 08060099341. don't miss dz opportunity!
hope this is not a SCAM?
Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by gists: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2015
When we told them that Fashola will be better utilized as a minister, they were busy with their usual TANoid negative propaganda. They tried to make us see why Fashola/Tambual or any other candidate was better than PMB which will make it easy for their jesus of oteuke to come back. Thank God they were not listened to.
And when Fashola was finally nominated to be a minister, I silently prayed he should be given the ministry of works or Power. Now my prayer has been answered in the best way possible - with the ministry of housing add to his portfolio as the icing on the cake in addition to the two ministries aforementioned.

May PDP never come back in 10 more presidential elections - Amen/Amin/Ashe/Ise

3 Likes

Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by ada5454: 5:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Minister
Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by ada5454: 5:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Rilly?
Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2015
chicobaddest:
hmmmmm
Re: See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. by sammyj: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2015
This what is called best practice. Fashola is surely a good project manager and not a lawyer.I hope he succeeds in his quest to development the new Nigeria destroyed by the NOISE makers P.. complete the dotted line. !!!! grin grin grin shocked grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops In Bama-ngurosoye (photo) / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Asari Dokunbo & Muhammed Yusuf / Tompolo Properties, Can It Be Seized In Ijaw Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.