Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi (4026 Views)

Thinking Of Buying Tecno W2..please Tell Me About It / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 / My Experience Buying Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by JanethEze(f): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't really agree with you. Tecno products are durable.
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Tecno has been doing well in the African market no doubt especially in Nigeria. They have been making a lot of profit because of their low cost phones which makes a lot of people to patronize them. But with their newly released Phantom 5 which nobody cares to buy has been making the company to really know what went wrong. As a technical guru, I am here to outline the reasons behind why people don't want to buy the phone.
1, The phone does not really worth the tag prize. A lot of people were astonished seeing the price tag of the phone to be 70k. What really makes the phone 70k is the question people keep asking and they have not been able to answer this simple question
2, There other phones that has Same features that comes to with the Phantom 5, still the price of the phones are not up to 70k. I'm not going to mention any phone because I'm not here to promote any company.
3, Nothing special on the phone that will interest or motivate people to buy the phone at 70k. Is it the ram, internal memory, 4lte, LCD,. In fact nothing special.
4, Tecno is really loosing their good reputation on Nigeria because their products are not durable. With this four points, I'm advising tecno to go back on their drawing board and think how to upgrade, and also employ more advertisers to keep advertising their products, if not they will keep going down and other brands will surely overthrow them. I rest my case. https://wisdomkosiblog./2015/11/14/the-reasons-why-people-dont-buy-phantom-5/

Wordpress really is to blame for making blogs like this free! What piece of defamation is this?
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by Yorubago(f): 1:34am On Dec 01, 2015
RooneyMan:
The Only reason I see here is #Price

Why not? Flagships are not meant for the poor just like the GSM grin grin grin

The dude said nobody cares to buy the Phantom 5 like he works in Alaba...... grin grin grin
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by BustScam: 1:37am On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=Yorubago post=40564647]

Why not? [s]Flagships are not meant for the poor just like the GSM grin grin grin
[/s]
The dude said nobody cares to buy the Phantom 5 like he works in Alaba...... grin grin grin[/quote]

I disagree with the canceled

Even if he works in Alaba, he must have a record of Sales of all shops to assert that! The OP messed his piece up with that truly?
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by BenKafor(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yes, that's true
JanethEze:
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by Ana5000(f): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
This thread does not make any sense. By the way, where did you get your facts from?
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by Ana5000(f): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Exactly

JanethEze:
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by Muyiwabiggy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
ORACLE1975:
NETWORK
LAUNCH Announced 2015, September
Status Available. Released 2015, October
BODY Dimensions 156.7 x 78 x 7.5 mm (6.17 x 3.07 x 0.30 in)
Weight 168 g (5.93 oz)
SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.7 inches (~73.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection To be confirmed
- Flyme 5.0
PLATFORM OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
Chipset Exynos 7420
CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57
GPU Mali-T760MP8
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
64 GB, 4 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary 21 MP, 5248 x 3936, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Features 1/2.4' sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video 2160p@30fps
Secondary 5 MP, 1080p@30fps
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
- Hi-Fi audio
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
Radio No
USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- Fast battery charging: 65% in 30 min (mCharge 2.0)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- MP4/H.265 player
- Document editor
- Photo/video editor
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery
Stand-by
Talk time
Music play Up to 48 h
MISC Colors Gray, Gold, Silver, Black/Silver

Pls what is the name of this phone and it's price
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by ORACLE1975(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=Muyiwabiggy post=40586925]

Pls what is the name of this phone and it's price [/quo
te]

Meizu pro 5

Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by BenKafor(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2015
No solid reasons here. The phantom 5 is a good phone.
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Same here

RooneyMan:
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by teelaweee(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Xhaka:
People that have not handle the Phantom5 don't know how good the phone is.
Some people just like to criticize them
that true but a lot of people buy phone with a higher price and it cannot do what phantom can do
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by Xhaka(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
teelaweee:
that true but a lot of people buy phone with a higher price and it cannot do what phantom can do
People just like to show off.
Re: The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi by annacheem: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
RooneyMan:
yes it only price but it is worth the price for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Migrating Back To GLO Bis... / Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest / Hottie! Glo, 9mobile And Airtel Cheats Linked, After MTN 120GB Breaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.