Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside (1493 Views)

APC Tells Wike — “leave Amaechi, Dakuku Alone, Deal With The Ant-infested Firewo / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by kcmichael: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wike Vs Dakuku: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,Grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside

The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja has granted leave to the Rivers State Governor Barr.Nyesom Wike whose election was nullified by the Rivers State Governorship election petition Tribunal Presided over by Justice Suleiman Mohammadu Ambrosa.
Nyesom Wike had appealed the October 24th Judgement of Justice Ambosa three man Rivers Tribunal which ordered for a fresh election to be conducted in Rivers State on grounds that the April 11th Governorship election conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commision(INEC) was done in flagrant disobedience to the Electoral Guidlines.
By virtue of the Leave granted to Counsel to Nyesom Wike,Peterside and his team is to prepare thier Defense once the Appealet notify them of their Appeal
Re: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by imiski(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abg make nyesom do win D's appeal den APC go supreme den wike win am again so this mata can rest
Re: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by Walexsammy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by Ephemmm: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
I don't know what Wike is still looking for in the Court of appeal despite his overwhelming popularity in River tongue tongue tongue
Re: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by stebell(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ephemmm:
I don't know what Wike is still looking for in the Court of appeal despite his overwhelming popularity in River tongue tongue tongue

He's not looking for anything just to follow due process in a case yu feel slighted in judgement.
APC knows they cant get to the Brick House thro the back door. they are banking on the popularity of Amaechi and the dullard in Aso Rock.

Wike is the one we voted for and he has our mandate.
Wike carry dey go
Re: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by Ephemmm: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
stebell:

He's not looking for anything just to follow due process in a case yu feel slighted in judgement.
APC knows they cant get to the Brick House thro the back door. they are banking on the popularity of Amaechi and the dullard in Aso Rock.

Wike carry dey go

Which laws mandate him to appeal his case in Tribunal? Besides, why are you sounding pained?
Re: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by kel4soft: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
stebell:

Wike carry dey go

hmm
Re: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by flozybk(f): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
have waited patiently till d tribunal ended so I see no reason why I can't wait for the appeal court to end and then supreme court coz I knw wike will complete it all then the re- run will hold

Rivers people luv wine and still he rigged massively does that mean he doesn't have faith in Rivers people..
u people shouldn't decisive urselves
Re: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by flozybk(f): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
have waited patiently till d tribunal ended so I see no reason why I can't wait for the appeal court to end and then supreme court coz I knw wike will complete it all then the re- run will hold

Rivers people luv wike and still he rigged massively does that mean he doesn't have faith in Rivers people..
u people shouldn't decisive urselves
Re: Appeal Court Begins Sitting,grants Wike Leave To Serve Peterside by flozybk(f): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015

Rivers people luv wike and still he rigged massively does that mean he doesn't have faith in Rivers people..

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate, Arms Deal Scandal: Tinubu Returns N9m To FG / Wike's Fomer Aide Defects To APC / Twitter User Threatens To Kill President Buhari {DETAILS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.