Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" (3651 Views)

Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) / Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
This is a counter thread to the ladies lounge. Y'all are welcome. Bar-woman serve all this thirsty niggas Origin angry. its a thread where we can cool down from the fuckery of all this nairaland Bitches_ wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by lgboks(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
wow
This would be nice...
But then am sure the ladies would soon flock in grin
Abeg help me with a bottle of origin cool
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by taiocol: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
BarMan, supply black Major to my table smiley
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by ninovandross(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Guys wetin be una view on NBA 2K, the first day I played it frustration won kill me, but after getting the hang of it I don abandon football (fifa) for basketball.
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
lgboks:
wow
This would be nice...
But then am sure the ladies would soon flock in grin
Abeg help me with a bottle of origin cool
one bottle of origin? cheesy
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by dannybomb(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
igboks abeg bring your ps4 make we play FIFA 2015 make we dey wait for others make dem dey come
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Laveda(f): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Go and get NBA Live tongue. On a more serious note, I only played the career mode on my roommates Xbox one. Its not bad but could be better. To be honest, you don't have a choice, it's the only one of quality
ninovandross:
Guys wetin be una view on NBA 2K, the first day I played it frustration won kill me, but after getting the hang of it I don abandon football (fifa) for basketball.
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
MADAM, it be like say you miss road undecided
Laveda:
undecided
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Laveda(f): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vanquay:
MADAM, it be like say you miss road undecided
undecided
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by obiorathesubtle: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=20pt]Immediately I saw this thread, a woman's pants tore right in front of me. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and her ass was blackAsF.uck[/size] cry
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by ninovandross(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vanquay:
Go and get NBA Live tongue. On a more serious note, I only played the career mode on my roommates Xbox one. Its not bad but could be better. To be honest, you don't have a choice, it's the only one of quality
ill gve dat a thut, u shuld check out the 2K16 tho play it
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL tongue
obiorathesubtle:
[size=20pt]Immediately I saw this thread, a woman's pants tore right in front of me. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and her ass was blackAsF.uck[/size] cry
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by obiorathesubtle: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vanquay:
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL tongue
[size=20pt]I know, that's why I couldn't stop staring.[/size]tongue
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by LaurelP(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Guys, how do manage ladies who play hard to get?
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Just don't chase them hard, they love the chase and that's what makes them form lipsrsealed
LaurelP:
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by lgboks(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
one bottle of origin? cheesy

yes o
Hope you where not expecting me to say a crate of origin cheesy
Na food
Not me o
Them no dey kill body put
If na food he dey offer
You for run for my request wink
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
LaurelP:
Bone their life!

You get time dey worry over one girl wey dey form hard to get.
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by dmcdad: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abeg, make I rush download COD Black Ops 3 then come sit down with popcorn for here.

Since na International break we dey, Club football ba till next weekend. So make we dey console ourselves with games.
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by obiorathesubtle: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=20pt]I just realised from that spammer above me that foolishness still greatly exists in women[/size]
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by dmcdad: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Who be all these principalities na? All these virus wey wan derail this thread and make some people loose focus, make una give way na.
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
so mourinho was given benefit of doubt and there seem to be untold grievance from some of the Chelsea players.
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
[size=20pt]I just realised from that spammer above me that foolishness still greatly exists in women[/size]
Am flabbergasted, I actually didn't expect such from prettythick...
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by IamLEGEND1: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
who dey play 2k16 na?
It's FIFA or die.
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Am I the only Dude playing DreamSoccer here?
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by MosquitoLaps(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Barwoman, abeg, push powerhorse com my side.

Ehen, Cutehector, my guy, shey u hear sey dat babe wey u knack for Ikotun last year don cari belle?
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by obiorathesubtle: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Am flabbergasted, I actually didn't expect such from prettythick...
[size=20pt]exactly. What she did has changed a lot. Acting like a lunatic. I'm really disappointed[/size]
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by chrisbaby24(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Confirm men lounge....I hail una...
Re: Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm.. Who plays pes here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Express Your Desires, Passions, Sexuality, Fantasy In An Adult Group / Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere / I Need A Guy In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.