Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In (13255 Views)

Real Life Love Stories: Valentine’s Day Edition. H Pluscommunity / Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured / Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hi ladies smiley

Here is a thread where we can all share bits and tits about life,mode of dressing,quotes,relationship issues and even makeup tutorials....we can learn from one another.....
we can exhibit our ladylike characters,how we should behave in public,how we should hold our cutlery when eating,what to eat,we could even discuss about our sex life wink and intimate things like the care vagina and boobs embarassed

this thread was born out of curiousity of wanting to be a better person,they say nobody is an island of knowledge,so i'd love advice,encouragements and what have you on this thread....we could be our sister's keeper....

for starter i need suggestions on colour and make of shoes,clutch and accessories that i can use for a lemon green flare gown am wearing for my friend's sister's wedding next two weeks....am thinking of blood red but i'd need other suggestion,so what do you all think.......

all romancelanders are welcome here,guys with useful suggetions can also contribute,and NO i don't need to remind you all to be nice to people, its common sense

cc Mods please leave this thread on romance section

punkyveer,mznaett,jollyjoy,hannysmilez,oyin17,prettythicksme,mrsphyno,darkskinnedgoddess,skypeople,missbizy,sexxydiva,luckymay,Bbsharon,beautiful ladies around here please come in smileywink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided
Just gonna sit here in the VIP lounge and watch you ladies do your thin.... I see you Vanquay...

Puff ma Cubana

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by ClassCaptain(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
It is a Great priveledge to. be on this thread of noble intentions ...I expect and await the counter Thread ( Guys lounge grin)

Ladies. Greetings !!!
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Mznaett: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
Hi ladies smiley

Here is a thread where we can all share bits and tits about life,mode of dressing,quotes,relationship issues and even makeup tutorials....we can learn from one another.....
we can exhibit our ladylike characters,how we should behave in public,how we should hold our cutlery when eating,what to eat,we could even discuss about our sex life wink and intimate things like the care vagina and boobs embarassed

this thread was born out of curiousity of wanting to be a better person,they say nobody is an island of knowledge,so i'd love advice,encouragements and what have you on this thread....we could be our sister's keeper....

for starter i need suggestions on colour and make of shoes,clutch and accessories that i can use for a lemon green flare gown am wearing for my friend's sister's wedding next two weeks....am thinking of blood red but i'd need other suggestion,so what do you all think.......

all romancelanders are welcome here,guys with useful suggetions can also contribute,and NO i don't need to remind you all to be nice to people, its common sense

cc Mods please leave this thread on romance section

punkyveer,mznaett,jollyjoy,hannysmilez,beautiful ladies around here please come in smileywink

grin babe i yam cuming back 2 edit my post
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
you are all welcome.....fremanan you just come take front seat nothing to say abi

classcaptain welcome,your suggestions are highly welcomed too

waitress!!!!!!!!! serve our guests please grin
mznaett no tey o,do quick quick

thanks klassiquette i will try to match them and see how they look,do you think the accesories should be blue too?....i can guess that you will be active here,God bless you for that bae smiley

laveda thanks for that suggestion,what do u think about the shoes,would open toe be nice,or wedge?

cc
punkyveer, mznaett, jollyjoy, hannysmilez,oyind17, prettythicksme, mrsphyno, twaci,darkskinnedgoddess, skypeople, missbizy,sexxydiva, luckymay, Bbsharon, omotayor123, beautiful ladies around here please come in smileywink

cc farano lalasticlala, i need you peeps like never before right now,please help me do away with thread derailers...thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
I'll prefer the lemon green gown with a navy blue heel (it'll make the gown more pronounced), a nice clutch (preferably gold) with gold accessories, mild and a more natural makeup...... Blood red is too bold a color to me
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Mznaett: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
you are all welcome.....fremanan you just come take front seat nothing to say abi

classcaptain welcome,your suggestions are highly welcomed too

waitress!!!!!!!!! serve our guests please grin
mznaett no tey o,do quick quick

I hear U ma

Asa dz man commot 4 class I go show full time afterall na wkend we dey na abi?wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
I need that ''Act like a lady think like a man''book. Anybody have an idea of what the book is about?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Okay... Just in Case, I am Representing My Lady cheesy.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nuellah02:
I need that ''Act like a lady think like a man''book. Anybody have an idea of what the book is about?
It's basically about what men think and how a lady can approach these thoughts
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
klassiquette:

It's basically about what men think and how a lady can approach these thoughts
Some babes in my hood feel it's a must read. Do you also think so? If yes, why?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nuellah02:
Some babes in my hood feel it's a must read. Do you also think so? If yes, why?
It's a must read cos it'll give you a hint of what that dude is up to and make you one step ahead then it'll help advance your knowledge on what a man's world really look like

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wow! Me likey. I'll try and get a copy! Seems you've read it.
klassiquette:

It's a must read cos it'll give you a hint of what that dude is up to and make you one step ahead then it'll help advance your knowledge on what a man's world really look like
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Spikkylee: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by raayah(f): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
I am loosening my braids today.. So its a busy day!
Then I'm going to take some classes this weekend for driving so I can get cheaper car insurance.

Its gonna be an exciting weekend!
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nuellah02:
Wow! Me likey. I'll try and get a copy! Seems you've read it.
yeah its a good read,i watched d movie but am trying to get thw book,here is an e-book link for download

http://www.masszip.com/act-like-lady-think-like-man-exp
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
As i no kukuma like fashion op no call me grin grin grin grin

Please use a touch of ROYGBIV

TO UR PARTY

THANK ME LATER wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
raayah:
I am loosening my braids today.. So its a busy day!
Then I'm going to take some classes this weekend for driving so I can get cheaper car insurance.

Its gonna be an exciting weekend!
sadsadsad

can i come and help you
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by raayah(f): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sadsadsad

can i come and help you

I would love help. What are you doing this weekend?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Misspicy kindly tell the guys to go outta this thread,dem no see topicwhy boys like aproko like this self

Now on a more serious note,i want us to discuss first date,meeting with a guy on a first,your observation and attitude,i was in a thread were a guy admit a lady from nairaland visited him in his house,why do ladies take such risks self despite the not so good stories associated with such dates?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
chai am on my knees baby boo halfrica,can you ever forgive me? embarassed

as u no too dey online this days but bae you want me to wear rainbow colour...hian,now i no u no like me
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

yeah its a good read,i watched d movie but am trying to get thw book,here is an e-book link for download

http://www.masszip.com/act-like-lady-think-like-man-exp
I love the movie like kilode. Thanks for the link though.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
jollyjoy just leave them guys as long as dey behave demselves cheesy

seriously i went tru that thread and i felt like crying,pple af always accused me of carrying pple matter for head dats why i no do agressive campaign der.....

truth is I as a person have been dere n done dat,no one is a saint and yes we all make mistakes at one point in our life,i hope d lady in question learnt a lesson or two.....
every other lady should please wisen up,be friendly but not to revealing,relationships,dating,outing with a guy to me is a game of risks and trials
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Onila, firstEVA, Twaci, Introvert, Queenfav. Your attention is needed here.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by coleoneee(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
guys like my facebook page for bespoke apparels and call if you see anything you like or want to make stuff https://www.facebook.com/zagaoriginz/photos/a.1169121693103258.1073741833.1163930130289081/1179372352078192/?type=3&theater
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by onila(f): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
.. smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Laveda(f): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
I think black or wine colour would do the trick

Cc:misspicy
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nuellah02:
O nila, firstEVA, Tw aci, Intr overt, Qu eenfav. Your attention is needed here.
smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy, on the contrary, the guy's silly to have created that thread even when he confirmed that the girl was following. I don't see visiting an internet friend as a crime. Before the said girl visited, I believe they had been quite close.#but i no fit visit internet girl for house on first date oo.. The annoying one is the girl that sent nude pictures to an online guy.#na dat one i no fit try.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
I hope you have this?
It'll suit the gown according to my sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Can't measure your breasts accurately to know your bra size?

I know how to do it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? / Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.