Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Please Help A Brother - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother (1063 Views)

Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real / Pls Help A Brother / Please Help A Brother.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
j
Re: Please Help A Brother by Osyxcel(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Just a rubber would have saved you all these stress.

It's a good decision you have decided to keep the baby. Your girlfriend should tell her parents as soon as possible, and you should also inform your relatives, at least, they won't kill you both, just scolding.

Since you are expecting a baby, the hustle just got real bro.
Re: Please Help A Brother by abimbawealth(f): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Please Help A Brother by octopusfreaky(f): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
You a good man if you allow her keep it,, it's for a short time..
Re: Please Help A Brother by JumpingChicken(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
You don't have a job and you are fvcking without condom abi? And ur girl friend could not take measures to avoid pregnancy! And now your are begging.

I pity a child born into such home... Anyways I hope you get the help you need.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother by raziboi(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
though I can't help.... you financially....

buh am telling u dis

God is by ur side..... and a work is waiting for u.... just go and clam it Amen....

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by jidesam168(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
JumpingChicken:
You don't have a job and you are fvcking without condom abi? And ur girl friend could not take measures to avoid pregnancy! And now your are begging.

please stop criticising him, I was once in his shoe and I survived it, and am doing fine,@op I will advice u to double up your hustle and have the believe it's just for the main time, so far your woman can bear the shortcomings. I wish u well.
Re: Please Help A Brother by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Nawao,
Just 50 naira condom.

End time

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by menix(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmm..

I just wish u realize what u re going into.

A man without job nd he is expecting a baby..

Baba I swear if u don't get a job before the baby drops, u will know what it is for a poor man to point at another nd call him poor.

Then u won't even remember u love ur wife.

I pray God sees u through before it's too late.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2015
i thank those who criticized me and those who pray for me.Thanks to those who also encouraged me.I am not going to abort this baby no matter what.I will struggle and hustle and i know God in his infinite mercies will see me through in Jesus name.I cant do abortion.I hand over everything for God.We all have our own shortcoming in life and one time or the other,we all have committed one blunder or the other.Nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
menix:
Hmm..

I just wish u realize what u re going into.

A man without job nd he is expecting a baby..

Baba I swear if u don't get a job before the baby drops, u will know what it is for a poor man to point at another nd call him poor.

Then u won't even remember u love ur wife.

I pray God sees u through before it's too late.
u be God abi..so make a go abort the baby abi..if a no com born again nko or she no com born again nko...which one is more ok compare to wat u r indirectly telling me
Re: Please Help A Brother by Kirinwa: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op you have a job.
How can you say you don't?

With what you wrote up there I couldn't help laughing.

So many people earn serious money by making others laugh.

Some are comedians while other are clowns! You seem to be the latter.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Bolade005: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
JumpingChicken:

Oh please, don't go all righteous on the OP like we all don't have our shortcomings. Fine, OP and his lady made a mistake but they already agreed to damn the consequences and keep their baby, now that's amazing. Things are hard today doesn't mean things won't get better for him. It doesn't take months or years for God to bless someone, it takes just a moment and who knows, maybe this baby will be the beginning of great things to happen to him.

Let's not condemn the OP, please.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by Pidggin(f): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Good evenning nairalanders.My name is Adewunmi.I need the assistance of the moderator here to help me move this to frontpage.
I am a fresh graduate who just finished national youth service last month(october 15th).I will be 29 years old early next year.

I have a girlfriend/fiancee whom we have been together since 2013.She is a student of the institution where i graduated.She is presently in her final year(ND2).The problem is that she find out she have not seen her menstrual period which supposed to have ended today.So,we went to a lab and a scan was conducted on her.The result showed she is 5 weeks pregnant.Thought of abortion came to our mind but we have put that aside.

I have summoned up courage that she is not going to abort the baby(because it is a sin though fornication which we committed too is also a sin)and she have agreed with me though her parents will be so mad at me.I don't even know what they might do for me.In fact,she will be scolded/dealt with by her parents(because they still pay her school fees and send her monthly feeding allowance)As for me,i am an orphan.God is my dad and mum.I just need to tell 2 or 3 people in my family that it has happened.My problem for now is that i don't have a job.I am jobless and i don't know how i am going to care for the pregnancy and the baby too when he or she finally arrive.She is still a student.I love her so much and abortion is out of our minds.

Please,i am posting this in this section to seek for assistance/suggestion from you.As it stands now,i don't even have a relative who will even assist me with a job or even ten naira.Please,any kind of assistance/advice rendered to me will be greatly appreciated because i seriously need a job.I don't even care what the job may look like.I studied statistics.I have a 4-year working experience after my National diploma(2007-2011)in a reputable FMCG organisation before i go back for my HND in 2011.

I can afford to post the content of my CV and the scan test result here or sent to your mail if requested.PLEASE HELP A BROTHER.This is not a scam please.My e-mail address is hardedejidewunmi@gmail.com...07031368684(whatsapp too)

What is the 84 beside your name for, is it the year you were born? If it is, then you are a man and I believe you will pull through. So many schools are looking for mathematics teachers, go to schools around your area and offer to teach maths and computer studies. As a statistics graduate you should be able to handle these subjects. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Guy na wa for u o.
Me wey be B.Eng holder I never reason girlfriend or fiancee yet because of the times and seasons.
U no reason ur degree u just go straight to the spot.

Guy as it stands na maketting sure pass.

Ranges of organizations would use ur services .
Banks especially 2ru those outsourcing firms.
Pay ranges frm 30 to 40k monthly depending on the bank.

Diamond is d least paying so go for access or union.

U can submit ur cv with workforce, sumero, uconnect.

The hustle just got double real.

Chase money before love how oft should that be sounded.

This is what I call ' mene mene scriptus humerus criptum'

Since u are a christian go back to God beg for forgiveness and stay strong . God will make a way if u hold on to him.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by dhantey324(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Do you have Burna Boy's yawa on your play list? You will be needing it now, thank me later. I hope we all get jobs.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kirinwa:
Op you have a job.
How can you say you don't?

With what you wrote up there I couldn't help laughing.

So many people earn serious money by making others laugh.

Some are comedians while other are clowns! You seem to be the latter.
lolz...ki n wa pa ara mi abi
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bennyzino:
Guy na wa for u o.
Me wey be B.Eng holder I never reason girlfriend or fiancee yet because of the times and seasons.
U no reason ur degree u just go straight to the spot.

Guy as it stands na maketting sure pass.

Ranges of organizations would use ur services .
Banks especially 2ru those outsourcing firms.
Pay ranges frm 30 to 40k monthly depending on the bank.

Diamond is d least paying so go for access or union.

U can submit ur cv with workforce, sumero, uconnect.

The hustle just got double real.

Chase money before love how oft should that be sounded.

This is what I call ' mene mene scriptus humerus criptum'

Since u are a christian go back to God beg for forgiveness and stay strong . God will make a way if u hold on to him.
u started wt gibberish but ended wt correct talk...because u get one B.eng. nao,make a com dey run abi dem talk sey e sure sey u go get money pass me or u go dey successful pass me.....u beta change ur idea about one yeye certificate wey u get...na paper if u dont know..because u study engineering course for one university nao,dem com dash u degree,u no com get sense again..supo n po tarch
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Adewunmi84:
u started wt gibberish but ended wt correct talk...because u get one B.eng. nao,make a com dey run abi dem talk sey e sure sey u go get money pass me or u go dey successful pass me.....u beta change ur idea about one yeye certificate wey u get...na paper if u dont know..because u study engineering course for one university nao,dem com dash u degree,u no com get sense again..supo n po tarch

This arrogance of you got and the supercilious attitude embeded in your beleidigend approach will mar you completely if you don't make a diminutive cambiare
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2015
j

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2015
Thank you all for your contributions..infact,I got three offers last week and i have to consider my former company"UAC NIgeria PLC" lagos as a manager with a good pay.for those who don't even have a single faith in God,this is a testimony for you.May God bless you guys.thank you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Ibadan An His Environs / Vacancy!!!!!! TELECOMMUNICATION / Officer, Human Resources At Clinton Health Access Initiative (chai)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.