Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages (52861 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by NewsNewsBlog: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2015
TERROR HORROR: At least 120 killed in MASS SLAUGHTER across Paris in series of attacks

At least 60 people have been killed in Paris
AT LEAST 120 people are reported to have been killed and hundreds more injured during a series of horrifying terror attacks across Paris.

Those dead include more than a hundred people who had been held hostage in the Bataclan Theatre in the French capital.
They were slaughtered inside the building before police closed in on the gunmen.
The terrorists, who had earlier sprayed gunfire on cafes before entering the venue, then blew themselves up with suicide belts.
As many as 18 people died when the terrace of the Rue de Charonne was sprayed with gunfire, while around 14 people were killed when Le Carillon bar-cafe, and the nearby Cambodian restaurant Le Petit Cambodge, were also shot at.
Eight attackers died, including seven in suicide bombings, but the city's prosecutor said it is possible there are still terrorists on the run.
Security has been stepped up and border control checks re-imposed after the attacks, which President Francois Hollande described as an "abomination".
It is understood to be the deadliest night of violence in Paris since the Second World War.

Read more to see more photos and videos >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/11/terror-horror-at-least-120-killed-in.html
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2015
politricks:
Really? Do you know how many threads have made nairaland frontpage recently of pastors raping young girls?
not many,

But how many thread have made front page by suicide bombers and MUSLIM pedophile undecided

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by funkyibodude(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2015
dayo23:
Keep blaming the US for everything, even boko haram blame them too, mumu! Islam are Terrorist! Your prophet is a rapist, useless goat
STFU, I know you're just a stewpid kid behind the comfort of his device typing rubbish. Anyway no need to quote your stewpidity.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2015
why are you all weeping for Europe, every thing has a phase and stage, maybe their glory days are about to be over..who knows..Rome was once a huge and powerful empire and one day -through the mistakes, sentiments, miscalculations or stupidity of someone, it inevitably crashed. so did other great empires throughout history(many in those days believed it was impossible for those empires to fall just as many today believe it is impossible for Europe to fall. ). china has risen and if Europe is about to fall, then so be it. All i can say is that Africans in general and Nigerians in particular should look out for opportunities that may arise from these events.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Tex42(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2015
CHIM OOO ! HAUSA A'BANYE FRANCE!

May the souls of the dead rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by seagulsntrawler: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2015
funkyibodude:
he's not dumb, I have a feeling that US is behind this. U.S.A is ISIS and ISIS is U.S.A
I agree with you completely that the US and the west are major sponsors of terror worldwide and this looks more like a false flag attack. Why are they not co-operating with the Russians to wipe out ISIS in syria? Your guess is as good as mine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by loomer: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=13pt]Muslims will be the ones to cause WW3

The antichrist will be a Syrian and he will head Isis with the support of Russia will overun the western world. Nuclear weapons will be used...

No Islam, know peace

Know Islam, no peace[/size] undecided

This one well so, ISIL wey Russia dey fight head on nai u dey talk Nonesense there

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by klax(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Harbioollah:
Before you all start making hasty conclusions, the perpetrators of the attack are still unknown.

But if by chance, the attack is blamed on Muslims, especially since the Charlie Hebdo attack, then i will seriously pray for the muslims of Paris.

So pls what are you saying Who are terrorist, Islam is terrorist no question about it. I knew Europe will pay heavily for these their silliness of embracing people they know with a satanic religion.

I'm in every way I denounce Islam with passion. You said you will keep praying for France demonic muslim ok iant . Shame on Islam and shame on you. I have said it before that before Abraham can sent out the useless Ishmael the forefather of this satanic religion i belief Abraham household must be under siege before he can deliberately removed Ishmael out under his roof today we can see the true picture.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Menace2Society(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Miggs:
negro pls.france is a so called peaceful country yet it sponsors insurrections in other countries which causes d deaths of thousands sometimes millions e.g rwanda inorder 2 gain from the fallouts.karma is a bitch,france is gettin' wat it deserves
Wise one wat about innocent masses?
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

I agree with you completely that the US and the west are major sponsors of terror worldwide and this looks more like a false flag attack. Why are they not co-operating with the Russians to wipe out ISIS in syria? Your guess is as good as mine.

Definitely a false flag Operation but this does NOT diminish the radical Islamists that were equipped to do the job.

Your average ISIS guy alongside their Boko cousins don't even know they are being controlled by the same enemy they vow to crush!

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Holyman3(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2015
160 people confirmed dead already
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by smartdaction: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Everybody on Facebook be like pray for paris as if we are living in heaven in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2015
I am a Muslim and I'm not a terrorist.I am a Muslim and I'm not a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Goridoe(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2015
libertyfather:
No Where to get candle at this time, hope rechargeable torch light Willl do?

loool grin okay morning don come, will u gerrahia and goan buy undecided
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by politricks: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
not many,

But how many thread have made front page by suicide bombers and MUSLIM pedophile undecided
Not many? But you said islam is a religion of rape, one would have thought christianity is a perfect religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Goridoe(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2015
chris4gold:
ok I don light my own

lol but where u see your own candle buy for 12:12am? na candle una dey sell grin grin grin
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2015
politricks:
Not many? But you said islam is a religion of rape, one would have thought christianity is a perfect religion.
no body said Christianity is perfect but you you people (Islam)

Are more than an animal. Just look at news around

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
President Francois Hollande says France will be "merciless" against those behind the deadliest attacks in the country in decades.

Visiting a popular music venue where more than 100 people were killed in eastern Paris, Hollande called the attacks "abomination" and "barbarism."

He called on the French to remain united. "We will lead the fight. We will be merciless."

He praised all the emergency workers offering to help throughout the long, emotional night.

It is unclear how many attackers were involved in the seven attacks, or whether any are still at large. No one has claimed responsibility.

source: yahoo news

Thats a 'PRESIDENT' for the people!

The man is great...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by mojounited(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

My God! If not for bbm dp pics this morning, I wont even know what had happened. I need to fuel my gen fast and check out news stations.
60 dead is a lot of innocent souls. Pls which terror group has claimed responsibility?
Report this morning puts death toll to at least 120 people. 8 different well coordinated attacks carried out - hostage situation in restaurant and stores/mall, shootings and suicide bombing at a concert, etc. 8 terrorists confirmed dead so far, soldiers and police deployed, France on total lockdown as national state of emergency has been declared.

Whichever terrorist group(s) is/are responsible for this mayhem then it might be somehow related to the war in Syria and/or Yemen.. A football match between France and Germany was ongoing when the attacks commenced.. Still following the news on BBC, CNN and AL JAZEERA

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Afroconnect: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Islam invasion of europe will lead to the end of freedom and peace in europe,chase the muslims back to arab.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by wristbangle: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2015
ayodele234:
This attack is a false flag. The United States of america is the greatest Satan and should be held responsible for the carnage tonight.

With what evidence sir?
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by politricks: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
no body said Christianity is perfect but you you people (Islam)

Are more than an animal. Just look at news around
How ironic! Coming from the 'sonofananimal'.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by funkyibodude(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

simple truth, ISIS is U.S hunt dog.. They use them to contain the influence of soviet around the world. That Russian passenger jet that crashed had U.S conspiracy written all over it. Ever since Russia joined the fight against ISIS have you noticed the ferocity of their attacks? I mean ISIS .. Germany, Brussels should be on alert.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by cirmuell(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Lordave:
To 'me and majority of Nairalanders,' those lives lost in Paris last night are inconsequential.

Since 2009 not less than 18,000 people have lost their lives in a more cruel manner to boko haram terrorists, how many times did France lit a candle for the 18,000 even when UN building was bombed?
Is litting a candle the only way they can prove that they care? That country's been offering help and support to Nigeria especially in the aspect of terrorism.

That word is out of place bruh, just eat the humble pie already.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by bonechamberlain(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2015
Charlie hebdo mocked the Russian plane crash where innocent citizens died, and it infuriated the Russians a lot. that satirical magazine should be shut down. I think now Russia can also make mockery of France.

also don't mess with russiat, u can't exonerate them from this killings. it's a revenge

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by nastydamus(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Harbioollah:
Before you all start making hasty conclusions, the perpetrators of the attack are still unknown.

But if by chance, the attack is blamed on Muslims, especially since the Charlie Hebdo attack, then i will seriously pray for the muslims of Paris.

But not for the dead victims of these terrorist acts?

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Idrismusty97(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Waste of candles. How many candles were lit up when the West bomb Afghanistan hospital? They were instead debating on whether bombing an hospital is an atrocity or a collateral damage.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by claremont(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2015
As much as I empathize with France at this time of grief, I also empathize with the millions of Libyans, Syrians, Iraqis, and Afghans that have lost their lives as a direct result of the effect of the foreign policies of France. Libya was one of the most economically stable countries in Africa before the intervention of the French in taking out Gadhaffi, today Libya is a failed country whose chief export to Europe is refugees.

6 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by free2ryhme: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2015
This is the exact amount of casualties according to cnn

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by MightySparrow: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2015
ISLAIMIC. ALJAANAH. WILL BE INTERESTING: WINE, WOMEN, PARTYING. AND FIREWORK grin

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by inosend: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2015
oppybouy:
Terrorism has no religion!
Your taqiyya does not blind us. That was no terrorism, it was the total submission to the commandment of Allah. No true muslim will call this an act of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by afroxyz: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2015
Perhaps if Europe and US did not meddle into middle eastern politics by trying to usurp their regimes, Arabs woukd not be flocking into Europe. Its Karma!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.