Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages (52859 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
loomer:

This one well so, ISIL wey Russia dey fight head on nai u dey talk Nonesense there

Dummy. If ur myopic that's ur business. Russia is anti US, they will never be allied. In the advent of a nuclear war, Russia would gladly support any anti US campaign if it means supporting terror. Or u think Iran, Palestine, Russia, China etc are concerned if Paris (an ally of USA) is blown to bits? A nuclear war might be closer than we expect, only Grace is keeping this world intact cos the enmity as a result of these nuclear warheads is eating deep and fast
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by klax(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
not many,

But how many thread have made front page by suicide bombers and MUSLIM pedophile undecided

Pls dont bother to answer him, a useless brain will always be useless. Their prophet live a full life of evil and die evil death what else do you want to know. I ask a question have you heard of mohammmed mum or fathers name before Hell No. All we know he came from Arabian side trust me he is one of those lucufer arc angel transformed into a loosed woman belly and got delivered as you watch the ogbanje child transform to a woman belly in Nollywood and got deliver and unleash terror on his parent that is it. He mohammmed is a lucufer messenger one of the notirious fallen arc angel, period.

5 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by westreign(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2015
This will awaken the consciences of all and sundry that the fight is not for one race alone nor is it for a segment of a particular group: underdeveloped society but for all well meaning peace lover.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by afroxyz: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2015
klax:

So pls what are you saying Who are terrorist, Islam is terrorist no question about it. I knew Europe will pay heavily for these their silliness of embracing people they know with a satanic religion.

I'm in every way I denounce Islam with passion. You said you will keep praying for France demonic muslim ok iant . Shame on Islam and shame on you. I have said it before that before Abraham can sent out the useless Ishmael the forefather of this satanic religion i belief Abraham household must be under siege before he can deliberately removed Ishmael out under his roof today we can see the true picture.

And your Christianity is not a satanic religion? A religion that supported colonisation and slave trade. A religion that supported witch-hunting in Europe for 400 years. A religion that supported crusades and inquisitions? A religion that posits that the black man would forever serve the white man based on the ridiculous assumption that he is a descendant of ham. Its obvious that you get your information from CNN. Go and read!

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Kassidy90(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
How many candles have light for BH victims...
RIP to the deads n quick recovery to those with injuries..

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by seagulsntrawler: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

Definitely a false flag Operation but this does NOT diminish the radical Islamists that were equipped to do the job.

Your average ISIS guy alongside their Boko cousins don't even know they are being controlled by the same enemy they vow to crush!
What we are witnessing is a perversion of Islam as a religion. Same is happening to christianity as well,with too much emphasis on primitive accumulation of wealth rather than salvation. Unfortunately, the practitioners of all religion are too ignorant and unenlightened to know they are under attack.
Please watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
klax:

Pls dont bother to answer him, a useless brain will always be useless. Their prophet live a full life of evil and die evil death what else do you want to know. I ask a question have you heard of mohammmed mum or fathers name before Hell No. All we know he came from Arabian side trust me he is one of those lucufer arc angel transformed into a loosed woman belly and got delivered as you watch the ogbanje child transform to a woman belly in Nollywood and got deliver and unleash terror on his parent that is it. He mohammmed is a lucufer messenger one of the notirious fallen arc angel, period.
come think of it!

Who is that FOOLISH prophet Mohammed mother?

Really demonic religion

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by franksam2009: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Islam enjoys killing,
I once got angry, I nearly converted to muslim, but all this pushed me back, how can I convert to a religion that kills people like chicken? Godforbid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by gameboy727(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2015
RIP to the dead. God grant the families of the lost ones the solace to bear the loss.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2015
that is what you get when you open your hands and welcome "the religion of peace"!

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by LockDown69(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Dude, it's unfortunately 153 dead. sad
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by igboboy3(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2015
[size=14pt]To all those wondering why Nigerians are standing with Paris:

Remember that the weapons being used to fight Boko Haram by the Cameroonians were donated by the French.

France has been providing intelligence and even hosted a conference on finding a means to end Boko Haram.

Islam is not a religion of peace. If it is not Shia vs Sunni, it is the Alawites fighting the other sects of Shia. Even here in Nigeria,
MSSN Unilag is at war with Salafis
[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by olaztek(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2015
eye4eye:

God bless you for this post. George Bush and Tony Blair created these monsters. Unfortunately, Obama let it get out of hand when he pulled out of Iraq.

U.S needs to send 100k troops to Iraq and Syria. There is need to kill every terrorist in that part of the world. Saudi Arabia should not be spared either as they fund terrorism too. Those mullars in Saudi Arabia are the ones funding terrorism world wide.
U must be a fool. America invading saudi arabia is synonymous to frustrating the muslims all over the world. American govt know they can never invade saudi arabia and will do anything to protect its territory. Any attack on saudi arabia could lead to another world war and the end of America itself.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by ChelseaDr(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Earlier report was 120 but latest report is 128 dead and 99 injured... what kind of world are we living in...God help us.

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Lordave:
So we should light candles for just 30 inconsequential lives wasted in Paris?

How many packets did they lit for dead Nigerians when Boko Haram was persistently murdering in hundreds
exactly my thoughts Nigeria has experienced worse tragedy

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by rnrn: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Lordave:

How many packets did they lit for dead Nigerians when Boko Haram was persistently murdering in hundreds

You're such an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by chrisxxx(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2015
The beginning. International Satanic League Aggressive Movement has invaded them.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by igboboy3(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2015
Lordave:

Ask God for sense when you get to church on Sunday

Not Albert Einstein kind of sense, just common sense

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by TruthHurts1(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Harbioollah:
Before you all start making hasty conclusions, the perpetrators of the attack are still unknown.

But if by chance, the attack is blamed on Muslims, especially since the Charlie Hebdo attack, then i will seriously pray for the muslims of Paris.
You're a slowpoke and an idiot. Pray for the perpetrators and not the victims? What kind of idiot logic is that?

6 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by advocates: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Neplusultra:
Will dere eva be World Peace?! cry
World peace is an illusion, true and permanent peace is in Christ Jesus. Until then, just as the bible predicted, expect more deaths, destructions and atrocities never known and unheard of in human history.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by loomer: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Dummy. If ur myopic that's ur business. Russia is anti US, they will never be allied. In the advent of a nuclear war, Russia would gladly support any anti US campaign if it means supporting terror. Or u think Iran, Palestine, Russia, China etc are concerned if Paris (an ally of USA) is blown to bits? A nuclear war might be closer than we expect, only Grace is keeping this world intact cos the enmity as a result of these nuclear warheads is eating deep and fast

Yet Russia has killed more ISIL commanders than the US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Miggs:
negro pls.france is a so called peaceful country yet it sponsors insurrections in other countries which causes d deaths of thousands sometimes millions e.g rwanda inorder 2 gain from the fallouts.karma is a bitch,france is gettin' wat it deserves

let's watch as events unfold

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by XaintJoel20: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Harbioollah:
Before you all start making hasty conclusions, the perpetrators of the attack are still unknown.

But if by chance, the attack is blamed on Muslims, especially since the Charlie Hebdo attack, then i will seriously pray for the muslims of Paris.
"i (I) will seriously pray for the muslims of Paris". Who will pray for the ones killed by your Arab/Muslim brothers? Your worry is not those that were killed unjustly

5 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by TheMascot(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2015
samflexx:

inconsequential lives, you just embarrased God, he will embarrase you too..
coming from someone that has been staying with God Abi.. Nigerians and their "I am the holiest" mentality... What he said was right...they don't give a Bleep about you

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

God has made them stup1d.
You are very very demented.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by wristbangle: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
not many,

But how many thread have made front page by suicide bombers and MUSLIM pedophile undecided

Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:
Europe is dead all thanks to liberals, fagg0ts, feminists and satanists.

In Sweden the liberals are promoting degeneracy to new incredible heights.

I don't know how these set of fagg0ts, feminists, marxists, atheists and satanists who are drawn to left wing parties get the impression that an ultra conservative intolerant fascist pseudo political cult know as islam which they are so quick to align with can coexist within their liberal utopia.

I watched a YouTube clip where hillary clinton's supporters were asked about hilary's decision to support sharia in the US and astonishingly they all blinded said it must be a good thing. Note that most of the people interviewed where women scantily dressed and a handful of fagg0ts. They know nothing these oyibo liberal fools.

Y do u say what u don't know?
someone reading thru might wanna take u serious but I can see thru ur lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by akaahs(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2015
I pity all europe countries dat breed Islam.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Unclerukus: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2015
afroxyz:

And your Christianity is not a satanic religion? A religion that supported colonisation and slave trade. A religion that supported witch-hunting in Europe for 400 years. A religion that supported crusades and inquisitions? A religion that posits that the black man would forever serve the white man based on the ridiculous assumption that he is a descendant of ham. Its obvious that you get your information from CNN. Go and read!
My friend, you know nothing. So the turks and Arabs didn't trade slaves? Clueless. Who abolished slave trade?, the Muslims? Go and read about Salem, without witch hunts, Europe might not have progressed as it is now. Crusades were carried out then through the Catholic church( I wouldn't call them Christians) because of Muslim turks, doing what they know best, forcing their doctrines by force through jihad all over the place. They were a cancer that needed control. You contradict yourself, in most Islamic nations, they detest the black man even till today, compare that with most of Europe where they mix and marry there. Am not surprised by what Muslims are, they are the sons of Ishmael and are only fulfilling the prophecy in the Bible that they are going to be scourge of the earth. They'll still take down U. S and bring Europe on its knees. It's all in the Bible. They are an instrument for the anti christ.

5 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by akindap07(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
By da way.......Why ya'll screaming Angela Merkel uhn?

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Well said bro
lolzz! Longest time boss!

How is everything up there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.