Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine (46395 Views)

Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra / Driver Shot Dead In Katsina By Customs Officer For Smuggling Contraband Spagheti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by basty: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
God, I am afraid
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by sotall(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Trendy247: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
F
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by darlenese(f): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by TempDreamz: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Na wa oo!

Because of this same money matter fa?

When opportunities abound in this great country, people still choose to push and slang yayo. SMH undecided

Anyways, I no even dey believe most of these pastors before. So I ain't surprised.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by GlassDoc: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Drug baron...drug pastor
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by sotall(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by yapapa: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
and his name is.....

4 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by kulobyno: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
That's almost 300million naira deal. Well its worth the risk, better than robbery. The truth is that guys won't stop until stupid oyibo addicts stop consuming.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by ThisMeansWAR: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
choi. Igbo destroying nigerias image since 20th century pictures.
Somebory give these people their drug republic of Biafra.

12 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Put him in jail for a very long time and prevent him from all form of communication with outside world. I heard some of them still control their drug smuggling from prisons.

2 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by debque(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
end time pastor
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fake Pastor hiding under The Lords Chosen. He knows the truth preached by the church.
Good one!!
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
A supposed man of God smuggling coke
Man of God too wanna ball. Isokay. grin

Ehen before I go; Sorry pls awwwm what's that his name again embarassed

undecided can anyone find me his name?

I need to know his name grin

Chukwudi Okechukwu

smiley smiley smiley smiley

11 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by anthony78: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
truly we really need Christ and only him and ask for the holy spirit to lead us to all truth and eventually to heaven.hello, it's my first comment on this platform.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by mightycrown1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
is there any true messenger of God again?
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=20pt] Chukwudi Okechukwu[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by harristo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
I hope the chukwudi in question is not Nairaland's chukwudi44.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by princdebola201(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nairaland Association of Name checkers (NANC)

Fall in to this threadgringrin

7 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Gabaleve(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
the only thing I saw is "kinondoni biafra church"

1 Like

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
But a pastor is a mere human being. That is why I have no respect for the title. I will treat you well based on how you treat me. Not whether you put a stupid title to your name just to disarm me and make me trust you.

The moment you start a conversation with '' I am a man of God'' etc., I stop listening to you. It is that ''I am a man of God'' that they use in sleeping with ladies during ''counselling'', and they use in robbing the poor to amass wealth, that they use to cause discord in families, that they use to sow fear in the minds of people (enslaving their minds) while making themselves as solution/freedom providers.

Sorry, I am not afraid of any ''Evil arrow''. ''Evil alters'' do not scare me. ''Powers of darkness'' do not know me. ''Evil old man/old woman'' are not things I worry about. I have PHCN Bill and fuel scarcity to think about. ''canker worms'' I have never seen. ''Principalities and Powers'' etc I do not fear or loose sleep over. So you cannot scare me with all that and tie my income to you. You wont get a kobo. Needy people need money. NOT GOD. God does not need money or tithes. The offerings are to help the needy. That is what the early Christians did. Not to wear flashy suits and flashy Italian shoes and make photoshoped posters and banners.

Kumuyi, Adeboye etc. are not spectacular because they are pastors. No! To me they are just naturally nice people and that is even on the outside. We do not know them personally. That is left for God. I DO NOT TRUST ANY RELIGIOUS LEADER BASED ON HIS TITLE OR CLAIM OF AUTHORITY AND ABILITY TO TALK TO GOD.I respect you based on how you treat me and your fellow human beings.

Therefore, the world is made up of two types of people- The good and the bad. Not Christians-Muslims. Not Men-Women. Not White-Black. Not Rich-Poor. GOOD and BAD!

8 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by tupacshakur(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lord's chosen people.

Na dem dey always disturb person sleep very early in the morning with their nonsense preachings, causing noise pollution everywhere.

I go soon arrange beating for those street pastors. All Lord's chosen street preachers and their loved ones reading this post should beware.

7 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by anthony78: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
mightycrown1:
is there any true messenger of God again?
just pray,fast and ask the holy spirit to lead you and stop putting your eternal destiny on any suppose godly man

1 Like

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=25pt]Chukwudi Okechukwu[/size]

Igbo boys always representing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by bizgai(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
adesammy1:
It was only the Nigerian (Biafran) that was able to scale the fence...see talent!!!
TALENTED BIAFRAN

7 Likes

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by AprokoMan: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
end time pastors...shame on chosen
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by j1mmy: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
IGBO?

Yes, never fail!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Caught with drug worth sh3.1billion, but asked to pay fine of sh9billion
Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by pat077: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
i don see wetin i kom check. But, why always them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord’s Chosen Pastor Arrested In Tanzania For Smuggling Cocaine by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Even their pastor self
Kwenu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. / Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.