Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! (1705 Views)

Mystifying Facts About Ticks And Your Pets / Keeping Your Pets Flea & Tick - Free For 4 Years / You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 4:27am On Nov 14, 2015
Often times,people talk extensively about dogs,and sometimes cats. Inasmuch as I love dogs I can't keep them for quite religious reasons. I can't keep a pet that I can't play or interact with.

As for cats,I raised them in the past but I stopped my love for then until I got attacked by my favorite cat,Timmy. To be honest,that day Timmy had its judgement... lol.

However,I recently found love for keeping rams. I have in the past owned three. There's this particular ram I have been keeping for 3yrs now and I named it Gomez.

Gomez is so used to me that I know when it needs water or food.It gets its medication regularly and only fell sick once few months after I bought it. Interesting thing about Gomez is that I don't have to hoot the car horn when at the gate. It does the "meeeeeh* and the kids know dad is around.

Those into buying rams for betting and competition keep approaching me to buy Gomez for prices ranging from #150k and #300k but the love my family and I have for Gomez will not allow us sell. Below are its profile :

Name: Gomez
Calculated age: 7yrs
Breed: Wuda
Year bought: 2012,November
Favourite food: Iowa(beans shell)
Weekly consumption: #2,000
Medication: Injection and tabs
Bathing: Every Saturday
Food servers: My twin girls (14yrs)
Food mode: Morning and night
Weight when bought: 62kg
Weight now: 82kg
Appr lifespan: 11yrs.
Residence: Ikorodu

I can go on and on giving details on my pet but it's OK for now.

Lets discuss our pets and pls sustain this thread.
Thank you.

Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 4:41am On Nov 14, 2015
First pic was taken in Jan.,2013
Second pic was taken in Aug.,2015.
Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by sholay2011(m): 5:44am On Nov 14, 2015
You said you can't keep a pet that you can't play or interact with (and that's one of the reasons for not having a dog undecided)

And the pet you have is a ram Irony of life.

Gomez ko, Miley Cyrus ni.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2015
sholay2011:
You said you can't keep a pet that you can't play or interact with (and that's one of the reasons for not having a dog undecided)

And the pet you have is a ram Irony of life.

Gomez ko, Miley Cyrus ni.
That's the way you have chosen to respond. So enjoy...
Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by Tycoflu(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Nice and healthy meat Oop! sorry pet. Its kinda of weird for me because I won't hold back the temptation of putting a knife through his neck.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Tycoflu:
Nice and healthy meat Oop! sorry pet. Its kinda of weird for me because I won't hold back the temptation of putting a knife through his neck.
Do you own or keep any animals?
Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2015
NICE ONE @OP, UR PET IS UNUSUAL COMPARED WITH THE NORM "DOGS, BIRDS, CATS"... IT'S UNIQUE ND COOL!...

1 Like

Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by Tycoflu(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
waleadex:

Do you own or keep any animals?
Once had dogs, a male and female cross GSD when I was with my aunty back then. The Robie and Bruno died at age 14 and 9.
Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Tycoflu:

Once had dogs, a male and female cross GSD when I was with my aunty back then. The cutes died at age 14 and 9.
OK man...they perhaps live longer than rams.
Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2015
Wizkhalifa2:
NICE ONE @OP, UR PET IS UNUSUAL COMPARED WITH THE NORM "DOGS, BIRDS, CATS"... IT'S UNIQUE ND COOL!...
You're very right Whiz...somehow ram does it for me...
Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by younghartz(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2015
The presentation of your ram is superb

1 Like

Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2015
younghartz:
The presentation of your ram is superb
Oh thanks so much younghartz. I just don't know why others are wishing to slaughter my ram for chop chop o...lol.
Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by frinx: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2015
@Op sorry to ask oo, if the Ram dies would you bury him or eat him?

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2015
frinx:
@Op sorry to ask oo, if the Ram dies would you bury him or eat him?
Hell no! I can't eat,that's why it's my pet.
Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by younghartz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
waleadex:

Oh thanks so much younghartz. I just don't know why others are wishing to slaughter my ram for chop chop o...lol.

Hungry brodas I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
younghartz:

Hungry brodas I guess grin
Lolz...
Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by barcaboi(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Lovely ram.....it doesn't have 2 be a dog or cat b4 u love it....kudos...about religious ish; muslims can play wt the animals but u have 2 shower and change clothes after.....I have muslims as family so I know....it's definitely ur choice tho.....kudos again

1 Like

Re: Photo : Display Your Pets. Let's Have Fun!!! by waleadex(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
barcaboi:
Lovely ram.....it doesn't have 2 be a dog or cat b4 u love it....kudos...about religious ish; muslims can play wt the animals but u have 2 shower and change clothes after.....I have muslims as family so I know....it's definitely ur choice tho.....kudos again
Well said...

(1) (Reply)

Security Dogs!!!(pitbul Male & Rott Cross) Hot Sale!!! / Boerboel Pups Available (6weeks) Male And Female / Rottweiler/gsd Mix Puppies For Sale At A Very Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.