Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal (36111 Views)

Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo / Defence Minister Re-opens Old Wounds, Chides Minimah Over Buhari's Certificate / Dr Dakuku At The Wedding Ceremony Of Minimah's Daughter - Former Chief Of Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by OnReflection: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
mrrock:

Well, if you believe our military was telling lies to protect Jonathan, then this argument doesn't worth it, and, therefore, this will be my last response on this.

Is the military still working for Jonathan now?. This takes me back to my first comment.

If they claim they have the certificate now, let them show it to Nigerians or keep quiet for good. Goodbye.

You need to spend more time developing your reasoning skills.
Follow my advice, and you will reap the dividends in the long run.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
JingoOAU:

You that is masturbating with your anus, have u bother to upload your WAEC for all too see??....lets see if u ain't a failure from the scratch
hian? How does a man masturbate from the anus? Kindly explain. Loool
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by gawu1: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
psucc:
#BuhariShowCertificate.

The Defense Chief is even the worst enemy of Buhari for bringing up the certificate saga again. The best argument even in law is evidence. Let Buhari or the Defense Chief shows us the certificate and we will be done.

What is more corruption than the controversy surrounding the certificate. That a school principal had a mind to publish a fake and concocted testimonial on a fake headed paper is the greatest lie and deceit yet because northerners are involved, everybody is forced to accept it.
That's the problem with mufus. You demanded for the certificate; a counterfeit copy was presented by the principal yet you remain adamant on your callous claim.
My friend, anyone who would believe Buharihasnocertificate story must be suffering from an unexplanaable brain ailment.
Buhari is already our president, and by God grace, so will he remains till 2019 when his mandate will be renewed. What is willed no jupiter shall put asunder. Like it or not, Blackmailing him before has failed and it shall continue to fail because a fair mind fear not accusations. what is lie is lie, and forever remains lie.
The onus is on you who accursed to prove your allegation but not on the accursed. The Last one checked, The court has been there, was being there, and is still there that you can do the needful.
My last advice for you is that you should not allow your disdain for northerners to lead you to grave early.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by maestroferddi: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
OnReflection:

We've got a certified statement of result credited to the Cambridge exam board. Capisce?
If your 'collective of nitwits' fault its veracity, sue Katsina College!
When I do have the time to waste on a malcontent who struggles to string together an error-free sentence...
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by OnReflection: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
maestroferddi:
When I do have the time to waste on a malcontent who struggles to string together an error-free sentence...

I would not have taken lessons from a bona fide nincompoop when I was 14, never mind now. grin
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by mediachirps(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

PHD holders who looted the treasury dry
can you provide the evidence? Sure then to court.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by umares: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
@Chukwudi44 please you should concentrate on your 419 we kw IGBos abeg!
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by umares: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
@mrrock who did you show your certificate? Useless IGBos for your information IGBO will never rule nigeria useless people.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by chronique(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
I hear you guys are all nitwits in the home where you come from. No wonder you find it hard to discuss in public without insulting people;tells so much about your personality. Keep it up.
OnReflection:

We've got a certified statement of result credited to the Cambridge exam board. Capisce?
If your 'collective of nitwits' fault its veracity, sue Katsina College!
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by themaskedman: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
umares:
@mrrock who did you show your certificate? Useless IGBos for your information IGBO will never rule nigeria useless people.
Igbo have ruled Nigeria only once and that's just for 6 months and yet top in almost all indices of human development. The north has ruled for more than half of Nigeria's independence but the region has the highest number of poor and malnourished children. The region has more on of school kids and adults. Even the South West that has ruled for 11 yes still trail the Igbo, you should be ashamed for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by free2ryhme: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
mediachirps:
can you provide the evidence? Sure then to court.

Evidence? It is all over the news grin
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by mediachirps(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

Evidence? It is all over the news grin
did you know what evidence are?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by free2ryhme: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
mediachirps:
did you know what evidence are?

Make I ask seun
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by 2kris(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
DRskyman:
They aint looking 4 a degree mehn. He doesn't have any O'level result.
all diz one na medicine after death.there are more than two hundred northerners in the military or other juicy position in nigeria without their result
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by shoboy9: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
So you mean PMB still doesn't have a certificate? eyah!

He has been contesting for how many years? Anyway does that mean the CCT will have to start a trial??
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by malikisah: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
2kris:
then he has,all this one na medicine after death.the northerner have been cheating we it comes to stuffs like this.the will never allow anything to be done by merit in nigeria.because the will left behind.remember what ahmadu bello said when akintola moved the motion that nigeria should be independent.it is still in effect up till tomorow
keep wailing!
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by Answerbank: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2015
What a pity that the new Minister of Defense is beginning by attempting to move forward by fixing his eyes at the back of his head.

First, he chides his predecessor & then he uses a podium presentation to address what belongs to policy engagement (regarding length of service posting). It amounts to a public criticism of his service chiefs.

Everything good student of leadership can tell that this man will fail because he'll have lots of friction with his service chiefs. He'll also be unable to flow with civil servants.

I hope for the sake of motherland that I'm not proved righy
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by 2kris(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2015
malikisah:
keep wailing!
excuse me, do i know you?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by malikisah: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2015
2kris:
excuse me, do i know you?
me i know a vip like yu
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by Cityguy: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Another praise-singer. Imagine urging others to lose their means of livelihood not because of the nation but cos of a man while this his subtle patronage is also a means to secure his own. Nigerians sha.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by 2kris(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2015
malikisah:
me i know a vip like yu
k
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by egobetatoday: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
madridguy:
Buhari should just forget about his certificate saga and focus more about his job. We knew everything about his certificate is just a drama. But God win for him.

exactly . after all he won and even after 6 months we cant name anything new he has done. To crown it all we now queue in fuel stations for 6 hours to buy fuel for 250 naira per litre.

this is a good reminder , Buhari where is your certificate? Even if it is cerFITIcate u have just show it.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by egobetatoday: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
2kris:
Buhari went to military school,both home and abroad.if u are looking for a degree then u are wasting ur time

simple ...because he doesnt have. we see the evidence in the way he's running the economy.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by omolami: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
If the new Defence minister, Dan Ali is agrieved, he should set up a high powered and unbiased investigation panel to unravel the truth about Buhar's Certificate saga. Lt Gen Minimah was a kid when Buhari joined the army. He can only talk about what he finds in Buhari's records with the army. There is no way people like Dan Ali will make him cover up what is unpardonable and ungodly . Dan Ali should stop castigating Minimah. hence he is on the path of goofing.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by egobetatoday: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
DaBullIT:
So , someone calls you a woman in front of a crowd, you just bring your dyck out to proof it

That's not only immature, it's also stewpyd

Rather , i'll ask to bring your sister to me, when im done with her, she'll be the one explaining how pricky my pryk is

That said , Defense Minister is making some sense

Although nothing can be done about it now PMB became president

both exsmples are the same - so far there is an evidence to prove it . compare the two examples to someone who insists he is not a woman but cant prove it. he neither want to show us the 'thing' nor invite your sister to prove it. Anyway lies got him in (buhari) and he is still feeding us those lies. Nigerians love lies, you know?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by egobetatoday: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
anwo247:
So where is the certificate now.

Has it been found?
No Sir *saluting*
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by DaBullIT(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
There's a fine line between insanity and being sensible in the face of shame
egobetatoday:

both exsmples are the same - so far there is an evidence to prove it . compare the two examples to someone who insists he is not a woman but cant prove it. he neither want to show us the 'thing' nor invite your sister to prove it. Anyway lies got him in (buhari) and he is still feeding us those lies. Nigerians love lies, you know?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by billyG(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=Realist2 post=40008466][/quote]
which school did u attend?did Buhari has Godfather?Impeached over what a person that met all constitutional requirements 2 contest election.has a prsdnt ever been impeach in nigeria b4?even jona frm a minority with all his bunders was never considered 4 impeachment.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
They still haven't showed us the certificate.
"Shown" not "showed".

And you're busy worrying about another man's certificate...
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
"Shown" not "showed".

And you're busy worrying about another man's certificate...

Smh!

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Look at this clown. Keep on deceiving yourself. "Still haven't showed".
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal by psucc(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
gawu1:

That's the problem with mufus. You demanded for the certificate; a counterfeit copy was presented by the principal yet you remain adamant on your callous claim.
My friend, anyone who would believe Buharihasnocertificate story must be suffering from an unexplanaable brain ailment.
Buhari is already our president, and by God grace, so will he remains till 2019 when his mandate will be renewed. What is willed no jupiter shall put asunder. Like it or not, Blackmailing him before has failed and it shall continue to fail because a fair mind fear not accusations. what is lie is lie, and forever remains lie.
The onus is on you who accursed to prove your allegation but not on the accursed. The Last one checked, The court has been there, was being there, and is still there that you can do the needful.
My last advice for you is that you should not allow your disdain for northerners to lead you to grave early.
That Buhari is pur president is not disputed. OK. But why will he not now as the C in C order for the released of the said cert.
Won't join issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos / How Nigerian Presidential Guards Fell Into Terrorist Ambush / Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.