Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal (909 Views)

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by prettyprettywow: 5:56am On Nov 14, 2015
When I saw the above picture Dele Momodu posted on his Instagram page promoting his new newspaper publication called – The Boss, I was in shock when I realized that the sickly looking woman on the cover was actually former minister of petroleum Diezani Alison – Madueke.
Looking gaunt with dark rimmed eyes, bald hair probably due to chemotherapy for cancer treatment, a very far cry from her glamorous days as petroleum minister she emphatically insists that she did not steal Nigeria’s money.

See screenshots from the interview after the jump
http://chynaduru..com/2015/11/bald-frail-diezani-allison-madueke.html

Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by prettyprettywow: 5:58am On Nov 14, 2015
more pictures

Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by nerodenero: 6:08am On Nov 14, 2015
DIEzani, you will not die, wishing you speedy recovery but saying you didn't steal our collective treasure is like saying Abacha is a saint.

Above all, I wish you well.
Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by HoLEEsinner: 6:10am On Nov 14, 2015
The truth shall set you free ma
Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by tos4u(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Make dem leave dis woman alone joo, OR UNA WANT HER TO DIE B4 U LEAVE HER NI, BIKO......
Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by AngryNigerian(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Is this for real, or na that her mama...?

Now, tell me...would she have turned this pale if Oga Jona had won the 2015 elections, hmmmm

What is all this about polithiefcians joining the sick gang...

Dasuki
Namadi
Dieziani
etc

I thought money answereth ALL things?
Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Jisos! shocked Diezani Allison Covers boss Says She Did Not Steal

Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by FruityLass: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Has really eaten her deep.......

She looks so frail like someone suffering from progeria.
Wishing her good recovery.

1 Like

Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by MosakuAW(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmm!

See transformation.

This is the true meaning of "The rich also cry"

May you find back your good health. It is well with you and I wish you well.
Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by holluwai(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Whatever! What you sow is what you reap, period!
Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by Lattop(m): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2015
In this type of situation u only av to wish her well u dont av to add to pain
cos u dnt knw what become of u at ur end time
Get Well soon ma
Re: Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
It is an irony that a woman who exploited court process to prevent her appearance at National Assembly investigation panel is using all means to tell her own side of the story. I feel touched seeing the gaunt picture of the once ebullient woman but I also feel that she missed the opportunity of telling Nigerians her own story while in power. I just hope it's not late now. I just hope Nigerians are still willing to listen to her. I just hope peoples' minds are not already made up. I see a humbled woman; who is trying hard to reconnect with Nigerians. She looks like she's so much in need of a genuine hug. There's a woman ready to cry herself out. I think she shouldn't preclude the opportunity of genuinely telling us 'I'm sorry for ignoring you"

(1) (Reply)

(picture) Deziani Allison : Then And Now.. / Religious Bodies’ Ventures Must Pay Taxes —FRC / American Lawyer Writes Buhari An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.