Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? (697 Views)

Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon / Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi / Buhari's Ministers Are Practical, Energetic And Of Good Reputation~The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
I have carefully watched different events in Nairaland, and how various Nigerians have reacted in various ways, different people offering to help in ways they could... cases in sight:
DJdola(something like dis) that had liver problem, later passed on(God bless his soul), to the case of Ayolight's little child that needs heart surgery, down to the Young Chap(uju) whose Boss have refused paying despite the hardship she's going tru ; and many other cases alike...
The positive response of Nigerians here ,from financial, to moral, to spiritual (people setting aside our divides and offering helping hands) makes me smile waking up; Like I get elated with glimmers of Hope...

But the same is not true in the real world out there; when u step outside in Nigeria, u are confronted with so much wickedness, covetousness, greed and dubiousness from almost every Nigerian u encounter on the streets, meeting a good one is almost impossible.... this leaves me to ponder;

Is nairaland the only heterogenous cluster of good Nigerians?

N/B: i'm not oblivion of the fact they are some scam Lord in the house (inspiredautos et all), but they are very much insignificant comperatively....

Honest answers please:
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2015
It's the only conglomerate of intelligent and highly intellectual Nigerians. Show me a nairalander and I'll show you an intelligent person
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2015
lofty900:
It's the only conglomerate of intelligent and highly intellectual Nigerians. Show me a nairalander and I'll show you an intelligent person
Your standards for intelligence must be quite low. Yeah, there are a few intelligent posters here, but they are the expection.Used to be different though.
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Mrbigman1(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2015
The thing is that, Good ones abound, they are either in the lecture rooms, hostels, offices, homes or hidden somewhere away from the street were those evil acts are done.

At least am one but am not a Nigerian. Am a

BIAFRAN
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by meimoks(f): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by fiftynaira(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2015
#Godblesssseunosewa
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2015
To me intelligent people aren't supposed to be "tribalistic" but the hate they spew here and the "likes" they get... lipsrsealed

I decided within myself that the owner allows this probably because it increases traffic. I guess anything for traffic is allowed, it is a business undecided
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Ballmer: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Your standards for intelligence must be quite low. Yeah, there are a few intelligent posters here, but they are the expection.Used to be different though.

If you do a comparative analysis btw a fraction of Nigerians you meet on a day to day basis, you might as well send a NL to space.
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2015
You have spoken the truth OP. Some people will even come here and abuse thrives, rapists and the likes, when the themselves are also guilty.
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Ballmer:

If you do a comparative analysis btw a fraction of Nigerians you meet on a day to day basis, you might as well send a NL to space.
spot on sire; u nailed it.... seem he stays in lesotho
Mrbigman1:
The thing is that, Good ones abound, they are either in the lecture rooms, hostels, offices, homes or hidden somewhere away from the street were those evil acts are done.
At least am one but am not a Nigerian. Am a
BIAFRAN
ur post doesn't portray u as intelliggent
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Mrbigman1(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
spot on sire; u nailed it.... seem he stays in lesotho ur post doesn't portray u as intelliggent

Wia is ur PhD certificate?

Olodo everywhere assessing IQ.

What's ur opinion?
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Wia is ur PhD certificate?

Olodo everywhere assessing IQ.

What's ur opinion?
u claiming to be living in a phantom country , and denying the country which in every fact u are living, wouldnt strike anybody like u are real...... either you are delusioned, illusioned , misinformed or living in self denial..... and u definitely cannot be categorised as intelligent....

Needless quoting me again, I won't reply u..... If you be true to urself, I have passed my point and you know deep within its true...
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Mrbigman1(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
u claiming to be living in a phantom country , and denying the country which in every fact u are living, wouldnt strike anybody like u are real...... either you are delusioned, illusioned , misinformed or living in self denial..... and u definitely cannot be categorised as intelligent....

Needless quoting me again, I won't reply u..... If you be true to urself, I have passed my point and you know deep within its true...

Why dnt u wait and finish what u started?

Please, how many times have someone approached you on d street and asked for 1k for transportation and u give without having a second thought of fraud or mischief?

How many cities in your beloved country do people still walk out at night?

How man rape alert do we see on Nairaland everyday?

How man robbery alert are reported in Lagos state alone on a daily basis.

Am not saying that Nigeria is a dead zone but the world at large.
We can't keep denying this fact cos it wnt do us any good.

Sorry for the insult at first but we tend to love who we dnt know better dan who we live with.

I went home to my village 2014 Christmas season. During Mass, At the end of the sermon, the Reverend father concluded by saying.

"I noticed the trend of 2go and what'sapp among our youths in this village. He went further to say that young girls and boys tend to love people they meet online more than dia seen neighbours.

This actually my point. Everyone is good while in his room, hostel, while on the street, we re all monsters.

That's what the internet have brought to us.
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmm mm. ?.. check
Re: Is Nairaland The Only Conglomerate Of Good Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ishaku Of Taraba Swears In 20 Commissioners Despite Defeat At Tribunal. / Another Failed Attempt By Ogundamisi To Incite Violence Between Igbos/hausas / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.