Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) (25970 Views)

Couple Set Out In Search Of Child But Got Intestines Twisted By Doctor (pics) / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by johnshagb(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
The man's face alone is terrifying sad sad sad

Now let me read the story...
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by simplisity(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is anger.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Appropriate body should take that man to the mental asylum for total rehabilitation
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
hm
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by yhuconnect: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Life isn't fair! How can someone do that to a kid...
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
dem no dey sell cain again? y fight ur son
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by porshuch: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
I will not check name. cool
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by britiko: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerian parents and beatings.
it only shows how weak and illogical their reasoning are.
beating and putting scars on ur child's body only shows how much less of a human u are.
it reduces the childs self esteem and a lot more,
in terms of physical and psychological damage.
there are better means of correcting a child without sparing the rod.
and the child will still get the message.
its high time adults are being penalized for brutalizing kids all in the name of correcting them.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by femo86(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
See his head like that of a cow.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by missyadorable(f): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tomorrow,when this child becomes a man,is independent and comfortable,his father will expect to be shown Love.
The story will be "My son hates me,he doesn't visit me,he has abandoned me in my old age" and people will be wondering why.
Get well soon Somto.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by RVBC: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Panzerfaust:
African parents and their animalistic nature of violence. These same animalistic African parents will still be saying "we beat our kids because we love them"...how idiotic does that sound. Teachers in schools too, same thing. 80 percent of children who grow up in this country suffer this kind of physical abuse..escpecially among Yoruba parents..Useless ppl.
African parents and their animalistic nature! We are Africans nothing will ever change that, even if we try to copy the whites, tho the beating was too much I won't lie, but. Come to think of it we black children we need this beaten that's what makes us strong and healthy
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by missyadorable(f): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
iykomo0:
my father own worse, but he didn't kick me ...

he only dislocated my two knees and i was semi paralyzed for two weeks...

very painful...

get well soon bro..

naija dads mehn..
Mine dislocated my wrist,i missed WAEC cos I couldn't write.

He also hit my head on the wall,I went blank,woke up 3 days after in the hospital.

When I much younger,he stoned me wt bolus_shaped pellets til I bled in my head

Let me not talk about the endless or so it seemed beatings and flogging with all sorts of weapons

But I give God all the Glory,i didn't die!

Today.am a lawyer and doing well.

After 26/12/2015..That thing/condition/person that will ever make me call/text,visit or contact him in any way will have to kill me first!

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Decapo: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
dkronicle:
Some wicked BIAFRA parents...
Corrected!!!
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by IceDude(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
I wont even kick a stubborn dog like that let alone a human.......Nawa o!
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by tantan: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
And the foolish father beat his son because he visited his aunt. Such parents should be jailed coz he can die and the aunt might be the one that will take care of the child
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by delishpot: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Can someone beat that man for me? To show him how badly kicking and hitting someone can go. And to show him that it hurts too. Since he is too wicked to know already.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by victoriokelvin(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oga Sunny why re u dis wickend, some1 is helping u 2 do what u can not do, u got angried 2 d extend that u even injured ur little boy in his stormach. Chai chai there is God oh. Quick recovery Somtochukwu.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Panzerfaust(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
RVBC:

African parents and their animalistic nature! We are Africans nothing will ever change that, even if we try to copy the whites, tho the beating was too much I won't lie, but. Come to think of it we black children we need this beaten that's what makes us strong and healthy
gringrin ok o..bt on a more serious note, we need to question our violent parenting style..Growing up, our parents flogged us like we were cattle, even at the slightest provocation. The whites don't do that, yet, they have FAAAR better countries than us over here, so what has the yrs of logging brought us?

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wicked Biafrans! Wicked to themselves and children and blame the govt for not given them freedom to rise the sun like say the sun no dey rise by itself.

See as the man face be like those old biafran soldiers their boot.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Tiwa007(f): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
You think your leg must have kicked him in d process or u deliberately kicked him several times..........u r not supposed to be called a father.Get well soon Omo
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
annoyance,when not handle wel becomes a problem.God help us
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Stevez32(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
missyadorable:

Mine dislocated my wrist,i missed WAEC cos I couldn't write.

He also hit my head on the wall,I went blank,woke up 3 days after in the hospital.

When I much younger,he stoned me wt bolus_shaped pellets til I bled in my head

Let me not talk about the endless or so it seemed beatings and flogging with all sorts of weapons

But I give God all the Glory,i didn't die!

Today.am a lawyer and doing well.

After 26/12/2015..That thing/condition/person that will ever make me call/text,visit or contact him in any way will have to kill me first!

I admire the sincerity of your post, truly commendable. Some people will come online telling us how their parent are "the best in the world" while in actual reality they are no better than slaves in their father's house(s). I do tell my folks that "most African parents" are largely irresponsible. I promised myself to train my child in the opposite way of my dad.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by vicostyle200: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Father from HELL!
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Sunseeker: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerian Children Suffer !!

Yet the Nigerian Government promotes Tourism, Children's Day & Carnival !

When will it end ?!
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by richysoft: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Islie:
I think my
leg must have kicked him in the process.

http://punchng.com/boy-suffers-ruptured-intestines-after-fathers-brutality/

Imagine,,,,,,,, so ur legs got brainz hun.
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by GatJokez(f): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fitting punishment for such a monster parent: beat him senseless and kick him in the stomach until his intestines are ruptured angry angry angry.... No excuse for such abuse, none!!
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by Mostprecious(f): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is he the father of the child? I doubt.. Well if he/they is/are, then whose ds child gonna trust?? Since hs birth parents can be dis callous! God help ds child nd am wishing hm speedy recovery
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by chiefmidwife: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
To born na must While give birth when you cannot take care of him
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by dupcydo(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
parents from hell
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by cruzyteejay(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmm,wetin i wan talk sef?:/

eem eem the man no try shaa,this case is just like where a hausa father instruct his kids not to interact with biafrans and they eventually err......even bulala no go do the man sef when punishing them
Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by dkronicle(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
You are stuPeed
Decapo:

Corrected!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) / Reasons Why You Should Replace Sugar With Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.