Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts (3362 Views)

DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable Facts. / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by GiantParrot(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Chuksemi(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2015
LastOkpaBender:
The fact that noone is bringing up any detailed logical counter argument and is flippantly dismissing the op is making me sympathetic to the op's cause.

Come on guys, if you are going to oppose the op, do it with sense.
It is amazing, you expect a 'logical' reply. Of course, none would come. The fact that something is 'logical' doesn't make it correct. The op's post was 'logical' not evidence based. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by MizMyColi(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Chuksemi:

An irrefutable fact is one backed by undeniable and verified evidence. The list above doesn't qualify to be called facts. Diezani's case is still a case of a corruption suspect attempting, albeit successfully, to elude justice.

What and What above does not qualify as fact?

I'm lsitening....

3 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Chuksemi:

It is amazing, you expect a 'logical' reply. Of course, none would come. The fact that something is 'logical' doesn't make it correct. The op's post was 'logical' not evidence based. Pathetic.

Prove that it isn't evidence based. That's my point, duh.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Saturn213: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2015
If Diezani is really ill and going through treatment for cancer, then I wish her quick recovery.

She will have no problem if she is jailed in the UK because they have good health facilities in their prisons. I will urge the Nigerian government to upgrade the prison in alagbon, provide the facilities for her treatment there.

No amount of emotional blackmail and propaganda will stop Diezani's trial

It is so funny how someone was healthy during the campaign. Even after the campaign she was traveling all over Nigeria begging ex Generals like ABdusalami to intercede on her behalf. She has houses in the USA and her children live there and the USA has better medical expertise but she deliberately avoided going there because she knows their laws are more stringent.

Whether she likes it or not , she will face the law whether on a hospital bed and operating table.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Jesusloveyou: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2015
prettysolid:
People who are associating her sickness as a payment for whatever wrong doing she did should also note that some newly born babies and children are also affected by cancer.

It is only God that knows the truth in this issue. I wont take sides or judge for judgement is for the Lord.

her case is d simplest truth, that they is nothing in dis world that wil make u steal, lie or commit any form of sin. Did u want to steal to beautified ur skin, that same skin u steal to beautified wil soon turn to dust, everything in dis world is vanity, so why then, do we commit sin? No single gain in sin
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by AZeD1(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol at the stupidity of the OP.
Just two points,

1) The audit report can be said to be null and void because NNPC did not give pwc access to their books.
Visit this thread for more info

https://www.nairaland.com/2291990/summary-pwc-audit-report-nnpc

2) Dr Kachukwu is changing from her modus operandi. He has said he is cancelling/ cancelled all former oil swap agreements.
See links
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/nigeria-to-save-13-8-million-daily-from-scrapping-of-oil-swap-deal/

https://www.naij.com/546577-president-buhari-substitutes-jonathans-oil-swaps-deals.html

As for the others, whose business is it that she went to Cambridge or is an architect?

Oh by the way, when she was minister of works, she visited the Lagos - Benin express way, cried on TV that the road was a mess but did nothing about the road except allocate money.

PS: nobody deserves to have cancer (except rapists) so I wish her all the best in her fight against cancer.
Cancer is something we all should be fighting.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Jesusloveyou: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Chuksemi:

i did not seen anything logical about d thrash, we have not started her persecution does not make it logical, or u think d war against corruption has ended, it has not start, just be watching, investigations are secretly going on. We don't need shouting of probe on pages of newspaper, and we are not in hurry to recover all our stolen wealth. Thank God for change, thank God for PMB
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ossy4rill: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2015
What the Yoruba MAN wants to hear is Jonathan is corrupt, Ngozi is corrupt, Diezani is corrupt they should all be locked up in jail for the rest of their lives. Tinubu is a saint, Otedola is a saint, Obasanjo is a saint they should have statues erected for dem

THE ERA PROPAGANDA IS OVER TELL THEIR ACCUSERS TO PRESENT FACTS

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nairaplus(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Chuksemi:

An irrefutable fact is one backed by undeniable and verified evidence. The list above doesn't qualify to be called facts. Diezani's case is still a case of a corruption suspect attempting, albeit successfully, to elude justice.
So, where is your fact to state that the ones stated in the OP is void
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Saturn213:
If Diezani is really ill and going through treatment for cancer, then I wish her quick recovery.

She will have no problem if she is jailed in the UK because they have good health facilities in their prisons. I will urge the Nigerian government to upgrade the prison in alagbon, provide the facilities for her treatment there.

No amount of emotional blackmail and propaganda will stop Diezani's trial

It is so funny how someone was healthy during the campaign. Even after the campaign she was traveling all over Nigeria begging ex Generals like ABdusalami to intercede on her behalf. She has houses in the USA and her children live there and the USA has better medical expertise but she deliberately avoided going there because she knows their laws are more stringent.

Whether she likes it or not , she will face the law whether on a hospital bed and operating table.

Bros Diezani is not on trial!! She has not been indicted of any offence whether in Nigeria or anywhere else.

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Saturn213: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Bros so what did She attend a UK court summoning for? Was it for traffic ticket?

Why is she in the UK? Why is she not in Nigeria to personally defend her self? Very convenient lies.

chukwudi44:

Bros Diezani is not on trial!! She has not been indicted of any offence whether in Nigeria or anywhere else.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by SonOfEl(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How I wish you're the lawyer of Alison-Maduekwe, bringing these points before the UK judge would land you in jail like the lawyer of Ibori.

Jonser...
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by HzRF(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2015
PassingShot:
Trash!
I understand Itz difficult for you to understand

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Chuksemi(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2015
LastOkpaBender:

Prove that it isn't evidence based. That's my point, duh.
Prove that it is evidence based, only then.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by bnovative(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2015
op keep the good work.
As for the supposed educated youths who are fooled by the legerdemain of apc, i have no pity.
God heal Deziany
IJN.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chuksemi:

Prove that it is evidence based, only then.

It seems you just want us to go round in circles?

The op has made claims. It is your duty, as someone opposed to his stance, to counter it with proof and logic. It is not my duty, as an observer, to prove it. I said I was becoming sympathetic to his cause because his antagonists were not doing their job well.

So please, no more merry-go-round questions. I just want to see a good counter argument.
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Chuksemi(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

What and What above does not qualify as fact?
I'm lsitening....
What and what does?
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by MizMyColi(f): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chuksemi:

What and what does?

The OP stated points, which I believe...to a large extent.

You on the other head think totally otherwise.

The burden of proof is on you to refute those up there...
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Jascon4: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nairaplus:

So, where is your fact to state that the ones stated in the OP is void

Good point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by chortlelegacy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
foreveryours:
I'm not ready to read your tirades... That doesn't stop her from being whom we know her to be
What do you know her to be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC / Nigeria Pays N400.1 million Naira As Rent For Aso Rock Villa / BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.