Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

A Thread For North-easterners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For North-easterners (1047 Views)

Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar / 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. / African Devt Bank To Fund Agro-industrial Park For North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
hi. felow nlanders. i dont need to tell you what has been going on in the northeastern nigeria during the last seven years. it was a hell for nigerians from that part of the country.

please, nlanders who are indegines and resisdents of those areas both present and past, this thread is for us. especially those in the three most affected states.

lets discuss our experiences, fears, struggles, etc and advice each other and even the government on the way forward. now that our hearts are begining to beat properly, lets wish our region and nigeria a better future. anyone who wishes to join us in this dicussion is welcome.

i know we cannot discuss a topic as important as this without including politics, but pls lets concentrate more on the topic of discussion.

may, the souls of all those who Have died during the insurgecy rip, quick recovery to the injured once and to the bereaved, may they find strenght in bearing a heavy hears.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Mrbigman1(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2015
It could be possible boko boys or dia sympathisers are on Nairaland.

So i'd advise, in ur quest for fun, solutions and information, be careful about ur identity and what u say.

If possible use a new ID to post intels.

My one Kobo advise from a Biafran

1 Like

Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Ibebe: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2015
You guys wanna bomb nl abi.

I'd like to read your fulani herdsmen experiences. Do they behave the same up North or is a South thing?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Mrbigman1:
meaning?
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Mrbigman1(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Vanityupnvanity:
meaning?

Menatos
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:
You guys wanna bomb nl abi
no sir, terrorits
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Menatos
ok
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Lordave: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2015
This is not necessary, Buhari will obliterate them before new year.
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Menatos
ok
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
My heart goes out to people living over there. It must be a terrifying experience.
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by ernesty20(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Does it mean there is no north east person on nl?
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Omololu007(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Vanityupnvanity post=40002853][/quote]for me the best is for these country to just split,,so make everybody carry their cross.
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Lordave: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Vanityupnvanity:
hi. felow nlanders. i dont need to tell you what has been going on in the northeastern nigeria during the last seven years. it was a hell for nigerians from that part of the country.

please, nlanders who are indegines and resisdents of those areas both present and past, this thread is for us. especially those in the three most affected states.

lets discuss our experiences, fears, struggles, etc and advice each other and even the government on the way forward. now that our hearts are begining to beat properly, lets wish our region and nigeria a better future. anyone who wishes to join us in this dicussion is welcome.

i know we cannot discuss a topic as important as this without including politics, but pls lets concentrate more on the topic of discussion.

may, the souls of all those who Have died during the insurgecy rip, quick recovery to the injured once and to the bereaved, may they find strenght in bearing a heavy hears.

thanks
I didn't see that one.

Are your hearts beating properly because the media is yet to report any boko haram attack or because y'all have succeeded in sacking the previous administration with lies and propaganda just to assert your Born to Rule mentality by installing your brother as the president?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Ibebe: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
My heart goes out to people living over there.
It must be a terrifying experience.

How about the fears of MB/Southerners who get hacked to death by Fulanis in the middle of the night?

Kwankwaso, bring your uncircumcised azz in this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Lordave:
I didn't see that one.

Are your hearts beating properly because the media is yet to report any boko haram attack or because y'all have succeeded in sacking the previous administration with lies and propaganda just to assert your Born to Rule mentality by installing your brother as the president?

we know our experiences which u will never understand. im nt saying its compltly over, bt it has drastically resuced.we have this faith that it will ene soonest.

also bear in mind "that at present, politics is, the least in the mind of our local people.
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Lordave: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Vanityupnvanity:
we know our experiences which u will never understand. im nt saying its compltly over, bt it has drastically resuced.we have this faith that it will ene soonest.

also bear in mind "that at present, politics is, the least in the mind of our local people.
I hope it ends soonest, but you sounded political at first.
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

How about the fears of MB/Southerners who get hacked to death by Fulanis in the middle of the night?

we feel same to them
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Ibebe: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Vanityupnvanity:
we feel same to them

So why don't you guts protest?
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

same goes
to them
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

So why don't you guts protest?
no need
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Lordave:
I hope it ends soonest, but you sounded political at first.
amen, no politics
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Ibebe: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Vanityupnvanity:
no need

Why?
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by aminho(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Maiduguri boy
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by Vanityupnvanity(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2015
aminho:
Maiduguri boy
i am Not from maid.
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by DaBullIT(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2015
What are those ?
Re: A Thread For North-easterners by aminho(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Vanityupnvanity:
i am Not from maid.
i am from maid kai dan wani gari ne

(1) (Reply)

Pro - Biafra Protests Are Evil, Says Father Mbaka / ISIS Declares War On The Vatican. / Fr. Mbaka Gives Condition To Support Biafra Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.