Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? (1621 Views)

Seplat Petroleum Development Company 2018 Graduate Scheme / GEC Petroleum Development Company / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by billtommy(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2015
Please, has anybody had a test or interview with GEC petroleum development company? I will like to know their method or what to expect. Thank you.
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by mamadsquare: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
@billtommy, have you been invited for an interview?
I received a call after sending my C.V, was asked some questions and the caller said they'd get back to me later.
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by billtommy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
mamadsquare:
@billtommy, have you been invited for an interview?
I received a call after sending my C.V, was asked some questions and the caller said they'd get back to me later.

Yes, I got an invitation, don't know if its an interview or a test. What were u asked?
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by Dahveydson(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
billtommy:

Yes, I got an invitation, don't know if its an interview or a test. What were u asked?

When is your interview and when were you called?
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by billtommy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dahveydson:

When is your interview and when were you called?

Did u get an invite from them?
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by sunboy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
I also got their invitation but didnt received any call earlier just the invite email.
Please what was asked during the phone call bro
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by Dahveydson(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
billtommy:

Did u get an invite from them?

Sigh. Questions on questions. Yes I did. Want to know when yours is.
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by Dahveydson(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
sunboy:
I also got their invitation but didnt received any call earlier just the invite email.
Please what was asked during the phone call bro

Normal questions, name,age and location. When are you slated for the interview?
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by anapz10: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Got a call from dem earlier this week too...d lady said she would get back to me after reviewing my CV.....still waiting to hear from dem
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by sunboy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dahveydson:

Normal questions, name,age and location. When are you slated for the interview?

Monday 12pm.
What do u study bro?
Any HR graduate invited
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by Dahveydson(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
sunboy:

Monday 12pm.
What do u study bro?
Any HR graduate invited

Political Science. You?
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by sunboy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
When is your interview bro?
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by mamadsquare: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
@billtommy I was asked about institution I graduated from, course, class of degree, why I applied for the position.
Though I submitted my C.V yesterday and got the call yesterday as well.
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by flywheel(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please tell me the available positions and how to apply
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by Dahveydson(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
flywheel:
Please tell me the available positions and how to apply

It's just HR assistant. Look for a thread titled Thursday jobs.
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by Dahveydson(m): 5:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Hey guys! How did the test/interview go? Who have heard back from them?
Re: Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company? by palladin: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment / Industrial And General Insurance Plc-massive Recruitment For Graduate / Miraton Matador Test And Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.