Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow (3022 Views)

My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / Why Tecno Sale Rep Always Overhype Ordinary Phantom5 / 3CHUB Phantom5 Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by onekindaguy: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2015
well I have actually used the phone and its not bad one bit the only difference between it and the Samsung galaxy is probably the top quality they have... but tecno is getting there sha
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by BolajiChang: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
i swear, i was opportuned to use the phone too.
Xhaka:
Wow!!!
Never seen a phone with Finger print

the phone was amazing
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by BolajiChang: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
yh, i guess so, name is the difference
onekindaguy:
well I have actually used the phone and its not bad one bit the only difference between it and the Samsung galaxy is probably the top quality they have... but tecno is getting there sha
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by BolajiChang: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
this phone is my type
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by BolajiChang: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
it has got everything one could possibly need in a phone
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by onekindaguy: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
BolajiChang:
yh, i guess so, name is the difference

sure sure... and people are gradually leaving samsung
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by showlaw: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
BolajiChang:

whats the baattery life?
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by snehgang: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2015
checked it online its not actually bad
tecno don try tho
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by showlaw: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
BolajiChang:
this phone is my type
this phone is everyone's type
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
after the five days do you have xes and made a baby? just curious
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by snehgang: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
BolajiChang:
hmm
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by snehgang: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jonathan2787:
by the phone if you want to know
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 29, 2015
snehgang:
by the phone if you want to know
lol
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by mokoshalb(m): 6:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by snehgang: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Jonathan2787:
lol
Ehen na
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by snehgang: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
mokoshalb:
OP!!!.... Pls can I have the IMEI?....

With what I saw above, I think the IMEI is the only thing reasonable about it
Chai!!! Airtel and Etisalat............ hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. biko do fast!..

lol why na
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by showlaw: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jonathan2787:
wink wink wink
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by mokoshalb(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by onekindaguy: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
mosjames:
If i were to be in your shoes
I nogo return the phone grin
nobody would
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by showlaw: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
i go thief am self
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by snehgang: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

The singular reason why Nigeria is in this state is because its citizenry thinks backwardly...

They made phone with finger print that is quite innovative and you say thrash!
thumbs up
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by snehgang: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
mokoshalb:

i need am sharp sharp........ make i run tweak am.....OR give me the first 10 digits... the lord shalll provide the rest...

thanks!!!

brother!!
buy it!!lol
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by mokoshalb(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by onekindaguy: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
mokoshalb:

lol..... i dnt need d phone..... i nid only and only the IMEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
wwtin you wn do with am
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by mokoshalb(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by onekindaguy: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2015
mokoshalb:

TWEAK!!!
your head dey there sha
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by showlaw: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2015
mokoshalb:

TWEAK!!!

ohh...
Re: Five Romantic Days With TECNO #phantom5 #livenow by Nsonaso(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Oladipupo22:
Ok so I am new at this. My senior bro gave me a Phantom 5 and don’t get too excited; he didn’t buy it for me, it was given to him to review as his company wanted to find out if it was worth giving out as gifts to their prestigious clients and top managers. Knowing I love techy devices and trendy gargets, he loaned it to me for a week to review and revert on it.

So, I am taking it a day at a time to view, use and comment on each unique app on the device.

Day One: Behold the camera

Today, I told myself since it was late at night, I would try the much talked about dual natural flash and low light camera combo.

It was 8:15pm. An hour after my brother gave me the phone to try and I was hanging out with my BFF, Chid. We were seeing a late night movie so I thought, this is the best time to take a picture cause the viewing hall was dark so…snap-snap and there it was. Just like they said; the picture was clear, every detail captured and looks so natural. We stepped out and took more pictures in the parking lot and got so carried away at the finesse that we literally looked out for dark corners and items to take pictures.

One of such pictures is found below…

Isn’t it amazing! So tick, Phantom 5 Dual camera and flash with low light density…ON FLEEK.

Day Two, [/b]I must say one thing that caught my fancy in the new TECNO Phantom 5 is its trendy look. This sleek device blends with any personality be it professional, geeky, stylish, matured or youthful- the Phantom 5 design definitely top my Smartphone design of the year.

[b]Investigating the 5 star rated Finger print sensor

It isn’t the first Smartphone to use finger print scanner as part of its security, Samsung and Apple have done a whole lot in this area but one thing that draws me to the Phantom 5 finger print sensor is the location. I kinda like the fact that all I need is to gently place my index finger on a subtle groove right at the rear and this smart phone and it unlocks-less show off, just the way I like it. Most other devices will have you sliding or holding a thumb over the ‘Home’ button, not bad though just that the rear position of Phantom 5 scanner is subtler, lol.

Touch-accurate

“It only takes 0.7 seconds to unlock your Phantom5 with your finger print, that’s like almost the instant you place your finger on the groove”

Guys, I can’t forget this quote by one of them TECNO Mobile staff at the Phantom5 launch in September 2015 and I tell you it’s rock-solid true!

My question; which finger print scanner type do you prefer? Slide-over or touch n’ hold.[/b]

Trust me, I am not in any way trying to talk down any type of finger print scanner used in a smart phone, every Finger print technology (PFC) I have seen is amazing but some are more amazing than others.

Take for instance, my friend uses a ‘big’ smart phone (name withheld), very big I must say. The finger print scanner on this smart is the slide-your-thumb-over kind of scanner and I bet I have seen her slide hers a couple of times over before that tiny computerized guard behind the ‘Home’ button figured it was time to let madam into her phone-that’s crazy.

But that on the new TECNO Phantom 5 is just great; being a nice little groove below the solid 13MP auto-focus Rear camera; the Phantom5 scanner is touch and hold type, not the slide-over type.

[b]Register up to finger prints with TECNO Phantom5

Can your smart phone do that? Well, TECNO Phantom 5 can if you want it to. You can share your smart phone with loved ones, just register their finger print and your TECNO Phantom 5 will recognise them, that simple!

I think I’ll make a Christmas wish in conclusion;

SANTA wherever you are, I want the new TECNO Phantom 5 for Christmas, the Champaign gold color please.

Source: http://unilaggist.com/five-romantic-days-with-tecno-phantom5-livenow/
Ekwensu e romance e mammy water

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Selfie Phone Is Here / 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother / Gionee Marathon M5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.