Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response (1790 Views)

Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House / President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday / Boko Haram: Buhari To Meet French President Francois Hollande On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
French President Francois Hollande has vowed to strike back without mercy, following the attacks in Paris in which 127 people have been killed
French President Francois Hollande has blamed Islamic State for orchestrating the deadly attacks inflicted on France and has vowed to strike back without mercy at what he called an "act of war".
Hollande said at least 127 people died in Friday night's string of attacks in Paris.
He said: "My dear compatriots. What happened last night in Paris, and in Saint Denis by the Stade de France, is an act of war.
“France, because it was attacked cowardly, shamelessly, violently, France will be merciless against the barbarians of Daesh.
“It will act with all the means, within the Law, with all the means necessary. And all all fronts: interior and exterior, in coordination with our allies who themselves are targeted by this threat."

Speaking after an emergency security meeting to plan his government's response, the French President declared three days of national mourning and raised the nation's security to its highest level.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995983/President-Francois-Hollande-France-will-be-merciless-in-her-response-to-barbarians.html?

Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by DuchessLily(f): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
I can imagine
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buhari would be ordering the release of our captured terrorists. Everyday you hear that those who have killed a lot of Nigerians have been freed. Buhari the father of boko a ram

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by demolinka(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
I understand, but...Egungun be kiavul
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Gr8amechi: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now this is how a president is to respond to issues like this

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by DaBullIT(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good response and hopefully France will Join UK, USA, and Russia in pounding ISIL
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Mamaflex(f): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
It is well
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Its not by your manner of Response. The answer is in 2chronicles 7:14
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by PresidentAde(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
After the ragae play the blues,,,,,,,,,Who armed ISIL .......wHo trained them .....................
"Hypocrisy of the highest order"
After the blues play juju......
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
obum88:
French President Francois Hollande has vowed to strike back without mercy, following the attacks in Paris in which 127 people have been killed
French President Francois Hollande has blamed Islamic State for orchestrating the deadly attacks inflicted on France and has vowed to strike back without mercy at what he called an "act of war".
Hollande said at least 127 people died in Friday night's string of attacks in Paris.
He said: "My dear compatriots. What happened last night in Paris, and in Saint Denis by the Stade de France, is an act of war.
“France, because it was attacked cowardly, shamelessly, violently, France will be merciless against the barbarians of Daesh.
“It will act with all the means, within the Law, with all the means necessary. And all all fronts: interior and exterior, in coordination with our allies who themselves are targeted by this threat."

Speaking after an emergency security meeting to plan his government's response, the French President declared three days of national mourning and raised the nation's security to its highest level.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995983/President-Francois-Hollande-France-will-be-merciless-in-her-response-to-barbarians.html?
This is rubbish.
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by teeboila(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
*smiling* can they be as merciless as the USA? this France is the weakest country of all the developed nation, making them a easy target for the extremist.
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
I am just imagining what goodluck Jonathan's response would have been
"they are my siblings, how can you send army after your brothers and sisters"
or my all time favorite
"there is terrorism everywhere in the world, maybe is our turn"

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by miqos02(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

This is rubbish.

I had to read and reread the news to get the rubbish part. Was it the news itself or the write up or the president of France?

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ioannes:

or my all time favorite

At least he said something what has our current president said?
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
obum88:

At least he said something what has our current president said?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/buhari-calls-for-eyes-and-ears-against-boko-haram-2/
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
obum88:

I had to read and reread the news to get the rubbish part. Was it the news itself or the write up or the president of France?
Rubbish==> the very idea of making VIOLENCE central to the resolution of disputes.

Think about it:
1) France plans to respond mercilessly.
2) Perhaps Arabs will respond mercilessly to France's merciless response
3) The cycle of idi0tic violence keeps renewing itself.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by dunkem21(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
obum88:

Eyes and ears. He should ask for nose and mouth too
grin
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

Rubbish==> the very idea of making VIOLENCE central to the resolution of disputes.

Think about it:
1) France plans to respond mercilessly.
2) Perhaps Arabs will respond mercilessly to France's merciless response
3) The cycle of idi0tic violence keeps renewing itself.

Terrorism is not what you take on with kid gloves
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by StOla: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
France is one country I don't know how to empathise with. They created their own chaotic society.

If Germany was blind, the violence in the multi religious/ethnic France should serve as a warning if they are not also deaf.

Theo van Gogh was shot dead and almost beheaded by a Dutch born Moroccan on the streets of Amsterdam while riding his bicycle in what he had forgotten was no longer a free Dutch society, once you welcome people who think freedom to be sin.
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ravage those vampires like wildfire. Sanity doesn't appeal to them.
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
obum88:

Terrorism is not what you take on with kid gloves
Agreed, but don't you think Arabs have been demonized and massacred for decades now?

People tend not to notice how offended Arabs are.
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

Agreed, but don't you think Arabs have been demonized and massacred for decades now?

People tend not to notice how offended Arabs are.

The Arabs like the Nigerians of NE encouraged terrorism and it has eaten deep in the area
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by bonechamberlain(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
nonsense, u guys created terrorism, so experience how it feels. angry
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ioannes:

or my all time favorite

Keep imagining. 2019 you will still be imagining.
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by itstpia8: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
people who think freedom to be sin.

hm
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by itstpia8: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2015
topic

laws will be changed no doubt.
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Kestolovee95(f): 5:27am On Nov 15, 2015
let them join the russian in pounding ISIS, not fight them. Forget about Assad for now, nuke ISIS strongholds and kill everything living in there.
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by DonBobes(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2015
ghen ghen ghen, ghen ghen ghen. . . . Kuru kuru kuru. . . . Ghen ghen ghen ghen ghen. . .
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2015
I don't understand the west. You armed syrian rebels with ulterior motives to topple a functioning government. Now, the chickens come home to roost and you are complaining. undecided
Re: President Francois Hollande 'france Will Be Merciless' In Her Response by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Kestolovee95:
let them join the russian in pounding ISIS, not fight them. Forget about Assad for now, nuke ISIS strongholds and kill everything living in there.
Have you joined the madness?

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Pleasure Bus Stop Lagos - Photos / Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria / What PMB Told BBC Hausa Service Last Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.