Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (217071 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hahahahahahahaha! Sinizia u be weyrey o. Laff wan wound me for here!!!

LMAO!! I kept that gif for Shekpe, but I had to debutise it here coz what Nihilist did that nigga was counter-smackdown. He thought he'd given Nihilist the smackdown, but midway in the air, Nihilist change am for am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
e get foam and AC grin

You couldn't even get a keke napep

Boo...it's over between us angry angry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

I asked for her number and I called her. I told her that I didn't believe some of the things she said and wanted to gauge her on the phone.

She said a lot of things she hasn't said here which would be super-outlandish if true.

The only thing left to do is wait for Coogar's version.

I see. I don't think the Coog would respond. He's waiting for time to pass and then resume as normal
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2015
Timbuktou:

The bolded is another show of brainlessness from you. Coogar himself has claimed his lawyers have asked him to say nothing about this in the meantime. I'm taking the side of neither participant in this drama until it is clear beyond reasonable doubt who's really been wronged. Surely, as an educated fellow, you can appreciate my stand, no? If I were you, who's so desperate to see Coogar go down, I'd pressure Babe3 to provide hard evidence of Coogar's fraudulent ways or the transactions in which he scammed her.

If you are still believing coogar, then watch it, you are being closer to getting scammed more than man utd fans with depay's deal. She is going the legal way and holding some crucial info cos of that. She needs to recoup her money back from the scammer. She has nothing to prove further to us. Coogar is a thief, if you are his partner in crime, then goodluck to you.

danbrowndmf:
e sha calm down ki ero ra ma soro, here his own story 1st.

No cause for alarm. I have my tent covered.

oloyede252:

see this scammer.how u take know.

We have access to info since 24 hrs ago before those posts got hidden. Only a f00l that saw those exposee would say coogar is innocent of cc fraud he was accused of. Coogar did n't deny it before he kept quiet yesternight.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2015
adeh39:

You couldn't even get a keke napep

Boo...it's over between us angry angry
over? No way! I'll post your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Khaytunechi: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2015
shame shame shame on most of you guys here.. since morning till now you've been on this case like your eternity depends on seeing Coog ruined.. as in,, what dyou stand to gain?? allegations has been made since morning,, why not just wait and let him refute d claims?? y'all already hosting a party based on a one-sided gist.. Nawa.. shows just how vain humans really are..
Robert Greene says.:: it is the fool who rushes to take sides.. if truly you lots wanted justice,, this is clearly no way to go about it.. Na just keyboard happy niggs trying hard to see a brother go down..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by cherryice(f): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2015
sinizia:

You want to get my nudez? Apply in 2099. grin
Laveda:
Number for what? Nude? grin I think sinizia has mine grin
Okay cheesy lipsrsealed u ppl shd b doing o.. Let me don't sha see threads afterwards grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 12:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Djhack1:
Gush! how does my appearance affect how retarded your braincells have become? i fink u need to get some rest to awakening your sense of humor.

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif[/img]

Don Dermaco!! What an uppercut!! Nihilist send to hades!!

Keep it dirty and bloody, just as we love it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
omo buruku ni e
Emi ke? cry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2015
sinizia:

LMAO!! I kept that gif for Shekpe, but I had to debutise it here coz what Nihilist did that nigga was counter-smackdown. He thought he'd given Nihilist the smackdown, but midway in the air, Nihilist change am for am. grin
that was quite stale though.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
over? No way! I'll post your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Huh? shocked shocked shocked

Okay...I take back my words embarassed
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Khaytunechi:
shame shame shame on most of you guys here.. since morning till now you've been on this case like your eternity depends on seeing Coog ruined.. as in,, what dyou stand to gain?? allegations has been made since morning,, why not just wait and let him refute d claims?? y'all already hosting a party based on a one-sided gist.. Nawa.. shows just how vain humans really are..
Robert Greene says.:: it is the fool who rushes to take sides.. if truly you lots wanted justice,, this is clearly no way to go about it.. Na just keyboard happy niggs trying hard to see a brother go down..

You obviously don't know what has gone down
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Dude go and charge that phone you are holding in your DP and leave me alone.

I'm not the reason you look like you spent 12 months in the womb
So you gave me that much attention to the extent of knwing the phone i held, en i hope u saw my hands on my dee too in the pix.em impressed @least your vision organs ar still in order..jobless entity

5 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
it's obvious. But I pray and hope they get it all sorted. And take things off Internet
Amen o.the way this pple dy do things dem know go allow person dy toast babe again for here o
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2015
adeh39:

Huh? shocked shocked shocked

Okay...I take back my words embarassed
Oya come here jooor. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Dude go and charge that phone you are holding in your DP and leave me alone.

I'm not the reason you look like you spent 12 months in the womb

Nihilist, a boxing veteran gives him the southpaw!! This duel is tightly contested!!

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2015
cherryice:
am allergic to nonsense grin.. ok o tongue
Go to church miss. angry grin
You a pegan? tongue

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Amen o.the way this pple dy do things dem know go allow person dy toast babe again for here o
Thank God I'm married. Na una bachelors go suffer am cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
Number for what? Nude? grin I think sini.zia has mine grin

Hun, don't worry, all your nudes are safe with me. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by cold(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Na wa o! Orisirisi things person dey read for here
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Is it the same Coogar that will happily spend weeks debating elamps on Rooney, that is now suddenly shy to defend his own reputation?

I wonder ooo. Some are just so stupid to think we are jumping gun by criticising coogar. They did nt know we followed the issue when it was hot yesternight, yet they were saying rubbish. I will always expose any scammer on nairaland if found out, if you catch one tag me to come and shame him. These are the people that are making it hard for innocent Nigerians abroad.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 12:29am On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:
Emi ke? cry
o ti like obo pupo ju.cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by cherryice(f): 12:29am On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:

If you are still believing coogar, then watch it, you are being closer to getting scammed more than man utd fans with depay's deal. She is going the legal way and holding some crucial info cos of that. She needs to recoup her money back from the scammer. She has nothing to prove further to us. Coogar is a thief, if you are his partner in crime, then goodluck to you.

No cause for alarm. I have my tent covered.

We have access to info since 24 hrs ago before those posts got hidden. Only a f00l that saw those exposee would say coogar is innocent of cc fraud he was accused of. Coogar did n't deny it before he kept quiet yesternight.

whether the coogar is a thief or not o, my point is why does she have to waits months after break to confirm hes fraud..8months at that..

At 8months after ur break up n u think u hv healed, u shd hv forgotten all about ur ex and anything that concerns him but yet you were stl prying into his affairs or worse still, she knew about his bad acts during their dating period n ddnt say anythn..which makes sense cos she was enjoying all d material things he was gettin her n after d break up she felt pained n decided to use it against him.. lame move undecided

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Thank God I'm married. Na una bachelors go suffer am cheesy grin cheesy
smh.sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2015
I'm officially relocating to family section. I quit romance section
Me sef wan chop cookies wink wink wink
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 12:31am On Nov 15, 2015
cherryice:

Okay cheesy lipsrsealed u ppl shd b doing o.. Let me don't sha see threads afterwards grin
grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by UniqueGem(m): 12:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Is it the same Coogar that will happily spend weeks debating elamps on Rooney, that is now suddenly shy to defend his own reputation?

This isn't football debate na. Can whoscored, opta and et al statistic solve this? Even that have failed to convince elamp, talk more a woman.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Djhack1:
So you gave me that much attention to the extent of knwing the phone i held, en i hope u saw my hands on my dee too in the pix.em impressed @least your vision organs ar still in order..jobless entity

Lad I can't actually see the thing your holding in your hand, just some cables going into what one would assume was a phone...

With the way you've been posting though, it might be more reasonable to assume those cables power your brain box, and the repeated shows of stupidity shown in your last 3 posts are due to you posing with the cables that should be jump starting your brain.

I don't know you, and never quoted you before.

Why are you swinging from my nuts, lad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
smh.sad
ore mi, softly shake the head o

cheesy cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
o ti like obo pupo ju.cheesy
Be ni o Omo iya mi, obo is Life and death and even resurrection. I just want to taste Omi obo tonight. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Dadehmola: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:

I wonder ooo. Some are just so stupid to think we are jumping gun by criticising coogar. They did nt know we followed the issue when it was hot yesternight, yet they were saying rubbish. I will always expose any scammer on nairaland if found out, if you catch one tag me to come and shame him. These are the people that are making it hard for innocent Nigerians abroad.

But no lie, you get vendetta against coogar.

Didnt you say yesterday was one of the happiest days of you life?? grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by cherryice(f): 12:33am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Where is my timberland?.sad
as usuall.. myy wardrobe ; D

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.