Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (216375 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Jezz!!! Do you also have hers? wink wink send me hard copy
anytime we quarrell i go send am give u.cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Smart decision, I guess. The 'COCOAS' there are 'FREE'. cheesy
trust me. That's where the '10 women will fight over a man' will start cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
anytime we quarrell i go send am give u.cheesy
hahahahaha
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2015
adeh39:

I dey miss the guy like seriously cry cry cry

Nah your mouth I typed not head undecided
you dey miss man angry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
Really disappointed with some monikers here. I've been here for the best part of 2hours hoping to figure out whats happening but no one is saying anything whilst everyone is talking.

I have only deduced coogar is being accused by some female on here and everyone is on his neck whereas i we haven't heard from the accuser or the accused. We are just gathered here like some cheap gossips more shameful to note a guy opened this sorta gossip thread.

Airmark, i know you've always had issues with coogar, that shouldn't cloud your thinkin here. Those threats are uncalled for and unwarranted.
Till the accuser comes up with some solid evidence, i'm off this useless thread. Only women are found involved in this sort of discuss.

What's even more annoying is that the noisemakers about the whole issue are people who licked his bütt when he was here online. I get that Coogar isnt of impeccable character but at least he deserves his side of the story being heard.

Shame on you all Old fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you dey miss man angry

lipsrsealed
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2015
adeh39:

lipsrsealed
we no dey sleep same room tonight
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha
when we break up,i go send u after 8months.cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sconp: 12:51am On Nov 15, 2015

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Smart decision, I guess. The 'COCOAS' TOTOS there are 'FREE'. cheesy

I couldn't agree more. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Adeh39 i really like your DP! Nice one.cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
when we break up,i go send u after 8months.cheesy
that Na long thing o. Wey her sef?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2015
darefestus:

What's even more annoying is that the noisemakers about the whole issue are people who licked his bütt when he was here online. I get that Coogar isnt of impeccable character but at least he deserves his side of the story being heard.

Shame on you all Old fools.

Who's stopping him from saying he's own side. He said as much with his alternate moniker swagslover until even he decided it wasn't making sense anymore and then he decided to shut up. Abi whatelse else again do you want peeps to do? What are you expecting?

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Adeh39 i really like your DP! Nice one.cheesy

Thanks grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Timbuktou:
THIS GOES OUT BABE3 AND HER CURIOUS LEGION OF FANS:

So, Babe3, I'm aware you made claims that companies contacted you about erroneous/fraudulent credit card payments for items you received, asking you to pay because payments from stolen cards may have been reversed. I'm sure these companies would have contacted you by email or conventional mail. Please, nairaland would like to see copies of these messages you received. So, screenshots of emails and scanned letters from aggrieved companies would go a long way in buttressing your claims, which interestingly haven't been proven in 24hours.

Be advised, that doctoring any of these could land you in serious trouble should this matter be truly be taken up legally. We await your response o. And you better not claim sleeping. You will stay awake till everyone you've invited is asleep.God bless you as you comply. grin grin grin

If I say that this post style and structure is not similar to Coogar's I'll be lying...

The use of underline for emphasis on a forum that doesn't actually have an 'underline function', and which I've only ever seen Coogar use on these boards...

The use of the well placed emboldened text..

Then this account actually follows Coogar...

Sports section posters can cosign this

9 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by MaziOmenuko: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2015
cherryice:

Mazi u still ddnt answer the question although u try smal.. 'when did she find out coogar was a thief? AFTER or BEFORE the break up?

You actually think we are airheads that jumped into the case without asking these necessary questions?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
we no dey sleep same room tonight

Pls...don't do this to me cry cry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 12:55am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
that Na long thing o. Wey her sef?
she dy lagos i dy porthacourt.sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
she dy lagos i dy porthacourt.sad
I mean she no come online today?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2015
adeh39:

Thanks grin grin
you once contested for Miss NL right?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Bisowo(f): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2015
cry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you once contested for Miss NL right?

Yeah smiley
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 12:59am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I mean she no come online today?
she come online for morning,mayb she dy with another of her man friend,we plenty wey she dy friend na.sad

cc Mhizkel
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2015
adeh39:

Pls...don't do this to me cry cry
Oya off the light and join me in bed cheesy wink
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by afrodoc2: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2015
This is going nowhere, accused has been "banned" and accuser has gone AWOL.

Initially looked like there would be some sense in this but all those screen shots don't mean nada. Coogar appears very guilty but silence does not equate to guilt.
I am taking this stance because it should not be so easy to cast aspersion's on someone's character without solid incontrovertible proof.
It is Coogar today tomorrow "e fit be you o".
However if Coogar is guilty of all these crimes please Babe3 provide quality proof, and if proven true may Obatala pierce Coogar's eye balls with size 1 suturing needle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
she come online for morning,mayb she dy with another of her man friend,we plenty wey she dy friend na.sad

cc Mhizkel
shocked shocked which number you dey for list?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

If I say that this post style and structure is not similar to Coogar's I'll be lying...

The use of underline for emphasis on a forum that doesn't actually have an 'underline function', and which I've only ever seen Coogar use on these boards...

The use of the well placed emboldened text..

Then this account actually follows Coogar...

Sports section posters can cosign this

Coogar uses it, but it's NOT only him, those of us in Rap Section uses it too. Maybe he made it more popular, I don't know though.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ipledge10(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. Where is the stupid rakunmi?
please what is going on here?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by MaziOmenuko: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2015
@cherryice: this is one of the answers she provided when she was grilled. You people should at least read up and get conversant with issues before passing being sentimental.

BABE3:
the difference between me and coogar is. he's a fraudster, I'm not. So no lies from me.

yes, I'm AS, yes he's AS. Yes I DESPERATELY still tried to continue with the relationship. Yes I begged and begged him to take me back. I was super obsessed. it was sick. I thought of we didn't end up together, I wouldn't have met another man.
we got back together because I think he figured I would still be useful to him (money wise).

like sephia said, some girls are desperate and I was that girl. .

The final break up was done by me. That was when I discovered he was a fraudster. I have a screenshot of the break up.. date and time.

But pls guys don't let him distract you. Genotype war has nothing to do with him being a scammer. NOTHING!

I've already confessed I was a complete idìot while in the relationship.

HOWEVER, what does that have to do with him being a fraudster?

if I leave my open at night and thieves come in to steal my stuff, would the thieves be innocent coz I was stùpid enough to leave my dooor open? NO!

I am the sìlly person that left her door open. Coogar is the thief.

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked which number you dey for list?
sometimes i dy dy number2 sometimes no1, it depend on anytime wey my luck shine

ccMhizkel
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Both the supposed scammer en scammee aint around so wtf, jus like WWE, nairaland is also a joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.