Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (216955 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by cherryice(f): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2015
U dated sombody for 3years,
u paid hotel bills for 3yrs,
for 3years u ddnt find out ur bobo was fraud until now.. or u lets say u did but u were scared he'd leak ur pictures. long after 8months of break up, u found out theres a law covering exposing of one's nude pic online undecided wheres the law n where does it function? undecided
Babe3 tell us d truth jorr

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by UniqueGem(m): 1:30am On Nov 15, 2015
sinizia:

Hmmm. The plot thickens.
Thickens where? Which mods? Nairaland mods wey no sabi pass ban?.
The mods and owner here can't even do anything if they decide to act?
Was the act perpetuated on here? NO! What will they hold against coogar when coogar and the lady met face to face and did the deed off the e-world. If the alleged fraud was carried out on this site, then seun might have a say.
They only came here to wash their dirty linen after nyanshing. Seun and his mods can do nada. All acts were carried out at their own discretion.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Funjosh(m): 1:30am On Nov 15, 2015
This is better. cool
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 1:32am On Nov 15, 2015
cherryice:
you just stated d part yal waiting for..
now, The part im waiting for is the part where babe found out her ex was/is fraud..

Besides I was waiting for LAWYERS of the CASE to answer the question. .at least when ppl dnt meet/nor fuucck themselves, chances of fraudings wld b reduced.

According what Babe3 wrote, she found out toward the ending of their relationship, just on time before they broke up. But Coogar hasn't come online to refute these allegations, so I'm in the dark about the whole ish.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ipledge10(m): 1:32am On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:
nobody tell me anything o
grin grin ask d gal wey u fvck,
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by cherryice(f): 1:32am On Nov 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
Was the act perpetuated on here? NO! What will they hold against coogar when coogar and the lady met face to face and did the deed off the e-world. If the alleged fraud was carried out on this site, then seun might have a say.
They only came here to wash their dirty linen after nyanshing. Seun and his mods can do nada.
if I hear say this matter grow pass as e reach make I know wetin cause am grin
Everythn will just die down soon. just watch n see grin

sinizia u rmbr jennifer of d clothes own abi grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ralphlauren(m): 1:33am On Nov 15, 2015
Sighs!

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned !
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 1:33am On Nov 15, 2015
darefestus:

You see people here (Particularly Nihilist and Airmark) who will swallow all of Babe's story hook, line and sinker because it suites their narrative and you just wonder if these are men or women posting under male IDs.

Like i said, Coogar has a negative réputation here, but dont let that cloud your opinion of what he is capable of or not-At least not until you have concrete evidence to.

Dont sound like an accomplice in crime. If you are into scamming nairaland members, stop or direct your nuzzle towards foreign mugus. Coogar put a lot of burden on her by using hacked cc to settle her bills which later turned to debts on her and still collected money from her which he never returned. If you follow the episode yesternight, you would be ashamed of defending this thief called coogar. The way he perpetrates his crime is synonymous to info london boys from peckam told me about carders in UK. Up till now coogar has not denied that he threatened the lady yeternight via phone. Not only one lady is involved, others have been threatened to submission. Coogar has never been a coward on this board before. He disappointed most of us here by telling us his lawyer asked him to be quiet, when his hard-earned reputation is at stake. He is a disgrace to rap battlers.

cherryice:
airmark, then verily verily I say unto ye fear girls who would do this thing babe did.
Two things r involved - she knew abt his bad ways when they were dating but didnt breathe a word abt it n dat is likened for her to be a fraudster too.. OR 8months after break up, she was stl prying into his affairs n one morning, felt "yes it was time to expose coogar"... This, actually is doesnt make sense. .

That's why i am suspecting her now. She has her own faults and her ways are not pure. But coogar should n't have threatened her yesternight. Even swaggalover, coogars new mistress side stepped that area. She was silent on it. That speaks volume my dear. Babe3 is still giving room for coogar to retrace his step and be a loyal yahoo boy. I wont be suprised if they settle this ish.

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Olaone1: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Wonlasewonimi

Oya come confess how many married women you dey nyansh
Hahaha grin grin grin

I am a learner cheesy cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kleppur: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2015
cherryice:
U dated sombody for 3years,
u paid hotel bills for 3yrs,
for 3years u ddnt find out ur bobo was fraud until now.. or u lets say u did but u were scared he'd leak ur pictures. Just after 8months if break up, u found out theres a law covering exposing of one's nude pic online undecided wheres the law n where does it function? undecided
Babe3 tell us d truth jorr

maybe she was charmed grin

by big banana and gifts. you know, those credit card boys can buy things for their ladies.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:
guy go sleep. grin
Porthacourt is very hot now(wheather wise) even as fan dy blow everywhere just dy hot.
Abeg make i dy here find some kin things.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Coogar is busy gbenshing his babe and they are switching positions. I dey here dey look and read rubbish by uncircumcised mumus. Good night jare cool

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Olaone1: 1:34am On Nov 15, 2015
I will still gladly go for BABE3. The babe set oo. And, very brilliant

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Uncle fester, can you reproduce a single post where nihilist called anyone a scammer?

You havent, i didnt say you have - but your stance on the whole thing has given you up already. You so much want it to be true so you can tell us all you were right all along, you and airmark.

It only takes half a brain to know that, you even went ahead to call the babe because you have been saddled with the responsibility of exposing fraudsters all over the internet - and it has nothing to do with Coogar.

Now, Pray tell, if this was about another poster, would you have gone to such great length just to show that the babe was actually scammed and the guy had no shred of innocense about him?

The fact that you base your opinion of Coogar/Hannibal/Jackal/Sauron on his pugnacious NL persona is enough to not take you seriously on this whole ish.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by cherryice(f): 1:36am On Nov 15, 2015
sinizia:

According what Babe3 wrote, she found out toward the ending of their relationship, just on time before they broke up. But Coogar hasn't come online to refute these allegations, so I'm in the dark about the whole ish.
Just before they broke up.. smh. abeg I don tire to type.
Suffice to say thats y dey broke up abi. Na better pikin she to have come here after 8mnths to announce am..
im not sayin coogar is not a fraudster oo, whether he is or not that one concern am.. il blame stuppidd girls on here dat wl just fly around n send money anyhow to ppl n come cryin foul. Those ones no suckk their mama booobs...

but what babe3 did too no gel at all..No lie. strikes to me as a pained ex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 1:38am On Nov 15, 2015
darefestus:

You havent, i didnt say you have - but your stance on the whole thing has given you up already. You so much want it to be true so you can tell us all you were right all along, you and airmark.

It only takes half a brain to know that, you even went ahead to call the babe because you have been saddled with the responsibility of exposing fraudsters all over the internet - and it has nothing to do with Coogar.

Now, Pray tell, if this was about another poster, would you have gone to such great length just to show that the babe was actually scammed and the guy had no shred of innocense about him?

The fact that you base your opinion of Coogar/Hannibal/Jackal/Sauron on his pugnacious NL persona is enough to not take you seriously on this whole ish.

Lol You're so wrong on this.

I can't even begin to start explaining. Your premise, statement, assertion completely wrong.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Oboi ehhhh, coogar is the man, see as coogar keep all of una awake,if to say na night vigil una go now,by now una for don dy sleep yeye sleep.cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 1:40am On Nov 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
They only came here to wash their dirty linen after nyanshing. Seun and his mods can do nada. All acts were carried out at their own discretion.

I think this mod stays in UK, and IF and ONLY IF what Babe3 is saying is true, then this shít might get real. I just don't understand why Coogar will keep mute in this matter. The "ban" excuse makes no sense.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 1:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Cherryice i thought you are a feminist or something.cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 1:42am On Nov 15, 2015
cherryice:
if I hear say this matter grow pass as e reach make I know wetin cause am grin
Everythn will just die down soon. just watch n see grin

sinizia u rmbr jennifer of d clothes own abi grin

If that Jennifer didn't pay, then the lady she scammed na real bastard!! angry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:

Dont sound like an accomplice in crime. If you are into scamming nairaland members, stop or direct your nuzzle towards foreign mugus. Coogar put a lot of burden on her by using hacked cc to settle her bills which later turned to debts on her and still collected money from her which he never returned. If you follow the episode yesternight, you would be ashamed of defending this thief called coogar. The way he perpetrates his crime is synonymous to info london boys from peckam told me about carders in UK. Up till now coogar has not denied that he threatened the lady yeternight via phone. Not only one lady is involved, others have been threatened to submission. Coogar has never been a coward on this board before. He disappointed most of us here by telling us his lawyer asked him to be quiet, when his hard-earned reputation is at stake. He is a disgrace to rap battlers.

That's why i am suspecting her now. She has her own faults and her ways are not pure. But coogar should n't have threatened her yesternight. Even swaggalover, coogars new mistress side stepped that area. She was silent on it. That speaks volume my dear.

Airmark, you will notice i never defend Coogar, even on the United thread - I am not doing same here, neither am i taking Babe3's accusation as the gospel, what i tried to pass accross was that you shouldnt conclude that he scammed yet until you had full evidence.

Its easy to cast aspersions, truth is, some people who have posted on this thread do the same things to females they meet on NL too, but those dont get publicized.

Btw, i have seen the whole screenshots from yesterday (One of you even sent it to my mail - you could almost feel how excited he was that Coogar was getting nabbed) so i think i can make an opinion of the whole saga.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Oboi ehhhh, coogar is the man, see as coogar keep all of una awake,if to say na night vigil una go now,by now una for don dy sleep yeye sleep.cheesy

Who is sleeping by this time here? I dey craze? I will go and flex soon. Who knows i fit jam one succulent babe3 babe4 self.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2015
darefestus:

You see people here (Particularly Nihilist and Airmark) who will swallow all of Babe's story hook, line and sinker because it suites their narrative and you just wonder if these are men or women posting under male IDs.
IMO, i'd say u're half correct.

We all know Nihilist na weyrey and he's NL's chief troll. He's always the first on scence to add more fuel to fire whenever there's trouble brewing in the air. He's probably just in it for the bants. Nothing more.

But Airmark?? I just dey SMH for dat nigga. Initially i thought he was just joking and having a good laff. Especially wen he likened the situation to how happy he was wen Chelsea won the UCL. But his subsequent posts prove otherwise. He just sounds like a pained old man who has been habouring his own beef against Coogar for a while now. And the best way he could think of getting his pound of flesh off Coogar is hiding behind a woman while he launches his own attacks. Dîck move to say the least.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by UniqueGem(m): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2015
sinizia:

I think this mod stays in UK, and IF and ONLY IF what Babe3 is saying is true, then this shít might get real. I just don't understand why Coogar will keep mute in this matter. The "ban" excuse makes no sense.
Even if the mod stays in heaven. I support coogar on staying quiet even if he isn't banned. Shebi the babe don rant finish go relax? You can't win an arguement with an estranged woman, she will twist the whole story and the masses will follow her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:

Who is sleeping by this time here? I dey craze? I will go and flex soon. Who knows i fit jam one succulent babe3 babe4 self.
any year i come that area u go just arrange one babe wey get one succulent boobs for me,u hear? But na u go pay sha o.cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ralphlauren(m): 1:49am On Nov 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
Even if the mod stays in heaven. I support coogar on staying quiet even if he isn't banned. Shebi the babe don rant finish go relax? You can't win an arguement with an estranged woman, she will twist the whole story and the masses will follow her.

Gbam!

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 1:50am On Nov 15, 2015
cherryice:
Just before they broke up.. smh. abeg I don tire to type.
Suffice to say thats y dey broke up abi. Na better pikin she to have come here after 8mnths to announce am..
im not sayin coogar is not a fraudster oo, whether he is or not that one concern am.. il blame stuppidd girls on here dat wl just fly around n send money anyhow to ppl n come cryin foul. Those ones no suckk their mama booobs...

but what babe3 did too no gel at all..No lie. strikes to me as a pained ex

Babe, the matter tire me. That's why I said Coogar's quietness could mean he's guilty. The Cooagr everyone knows would have refuted these allegations, but shockingly he's mute about it. We can't know the truth until both parties speak out or one part proves a concrete proof. Why is Coogar mute? And for why they broke up, I really don't know. I won't pronounce my judgment yet, till I see concrete proofs.

As for Babe3 being pained - of course she's pained. But I don't know if it's coz of the revenge pòrn and credit card scam she's accusing Coogar of or if it's coz of the relationship. I'm confused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Olaone1: 1:53am On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:
Just came off a long phone call with Babe3

Classy girl. The revelations were even more salacious than I thought. I had to pick my jaw off the floor for this one.

Goodnight!
Abeg, pm me everything.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

But Airmark?? I just dey SMH for dat nigga. Initially i thought he was just joking and having a good laff. Especially wen he likened the situation to how happy he was wen Chelsea won the UCL. But his subsequent posts prove otherwise. He just sounds like a pained old man who has been habouring his own beef against Coogar for a while now. And the best way he could think of getting his pound of flesh off Coogar is hiding behind a woman while he launches his own attacks. Dîck move to say the least.

You could 't shake your head for depay when he was kicking the ball towards the floodlight at old trafford, na me you dey shake your head for. But i like you man utd fans, you tryna cover a big brother's dirty a,ss. That's what i want my chelsea fans to learn from you guys. But few of your fans were ashamed of coogar yesternight, unlike you disappeared and abandoned him faster than the fart of a leprous woman (in coogar's handwriting). Coogar should just change his moniker and only comment on sport and rap battle section, henceforth.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 1:54am On Nov 15, 2015
UniqueGem:

LOL. Make I do go sleep. Let's await Coog's rebuttal then.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Eblike say i go go sleep jare.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by UniqueGem(m): 1:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Niggas still don't understand that arguing football with a nigga is different fron liberating yourself from the claws of a bitter woman. Coogar remain quiet where ever you are.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.