Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (216348 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kolade354:
lol, dem plenty.
Sweetorgassm with several monikers too grin
that one still dey too grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Targaryen:
i meant threeesome not a party.
we are saying the same thing, you can keep thinking about it, it's ok to think.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Vivly:

Na so e day take start.
i hear say na ur nude dy inline for them to post,na truegrin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i know so well that trouble seems to be your favourite food, but whichever mami water spirit that is working with you please kindly take it to somewhere else, nor be my body u go practice am. And who are you to tell me to stop talking on both thread? Smh..carry ur self go one side i take God beg you.
SMH

Oya I take God beg you, leave us alone
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Gamesmart: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
ElRazur:

LOL. He was quiet. However, what I find interesting is that he looked nothing like what he tries to portray on here. He roars online but a timid cat in real life is how I see him.

Most were open about what they do, I don't remember him saying anything. My conclusion is that he isn't what he say he is.

The above isn't saying much and he may just be shy or got a lot to hide.

A lot has been said about him. You'll be surprised how much network is outside of here. To give you a fair idea, check out the BBQ thread. All who turned up sabi each other. So whatever anyone has been doing go blow out sooner or later. And quite frankly, I no get mercy for such people.

Oh boy if you dey read this abeg comot hand for soup wey no cook. Be a man. A real man. Enough said.

Just as I expected.

That is quite suspicious.

Most scammers in the midst of professionals would try and keep a low profile and not say much about themselves.

That said, as you said, he might be shy. But I doubt Sauron/coogar would be the shy type.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Even Babe3 and Coogar don go closed door abandon thread for una. Una still Sidon here dey wait proof and pictures. Smh

Jobless gossipmongers they are. It has been a bad year for most Nigerians. This is the highlight of their lives. There is no evidence, there are no pictures. Both parties are taking the legal route. Let the court decide the outcome. They can keep waiting here.

Goodnight Gossipmongers.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kr0ne(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Page 97!!! Haha! Some people don't even know why they're here. They're just chatting away.
BTW, where are the plaintiff plain thief and the defendant?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Kolade354(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingTom:
that one still dey too grin
we need baba adeboye or kumuyi on that section.
I don see another topic today from one of there family member, his moniker is jesusboy(I cnt rily remember his moniker)
But we need them sha
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
kr0ne:
Page 97!!! Haha! Some people don't even know why they're here. They're just chatting away.
BTW, where are the plaintiff plain thief and the defendant?

[img]http://media./media/ToMjGpuDlPJP9k5NHdC/giphy.gif[/img]

I see what you did there cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
ElRazur:

LOL. He was quiet. However, what I find interesting is that he looked nothing like what he tries to portray on here. He roars online but a timid cat in real life is how I see him.

Most were open about what they do, I don't remember him saying anything. My conclusion is that he isn't what he say he is.

The above isn't saying much and he may just be shy or got a lot to hide.

A lot has been said about him. You'll be surprised how much network is outside of here. To give you a fair idea, check out the BBQ thread. All who turned up sabi each other. So whatever anyone has been doing go blow out sooner or later. And quite frankly, I no get mercy for such people.

Oh boy if you dey read this abeg comot hand for soup wey no cook. Be a man. A real man. Enough said.

That's the impression I got from people I've spoken to who know him offline..

They say He's very cool and laid back....not all like the Rambo persona he tries to portray online

Ibime, Raumdeuter Wonlasewonimi
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ggrin(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kolade354:
Their matter need serious prayer grin
if dem bounce enter here pere grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by wonlasewonimi: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
swagloverss:

Jobless gossipmongers they are. It has been a bad year for most Nigerians. This is the highlight of their lives. There is no evidence, there are no pictures. Both parties are taking the legal route. Let the court decide the outcome. They can keep waiting here.

Goodnight Gossipmongers.

Even if nothing comes out of it, you're now well known as a dodgy bastard. It won't be smooth sailing for you on here anymore.
You can't show yourself as coogar the IT contractor, Vet and sports analyst. I'm very sure you would not be able to sweet talk any young and married women here too. You're finished when there's no cashflow. Enjoy your miserable life .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ggrin(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingTom:
Na Vaseline.
and lotta semen abiundecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kolade354:
we need baba adeboye or kumuyi on that section.
I don see another topic today from one of there family member, his moniker is jesusboy(I cnt rily remember his moniker)
But we need them sha
we need baba Esuniyi sef make he use dog chain flog werey comot from their body. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ggrin(f): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
firstEVA:
my geeee grin
oya chop knucklekiss

grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by follypimpi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
firstEVA:
ok, sorry to say, I rep naija based Nairalanders, your western orientation as regards homo has not befallen us yet, for now, homosexuality is not seen as an orientation to me, it's a mad perversion. You can preach this message in 50 yrs time. Thanks

Being African or Westernised as you so put, does not erase the fact some Humans are Homosexual. This is a fact, whether we choose to ignore or embrace it.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Even if nothing comes out of it, you're now well known as a dodgy bastard. It won't be smooth sailing for you on here anymore.
You can't show yourself as coogar the IT contractor, Vet and sports analyst. I'm very sure you would not be able to sweet talk any young and married women here too. You're finished when there's no cashflow. Enjoy your miserable life .

You just did this.

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
follypimpi:

Being African or Westernised as you so put, does not erase the fact some Humans are Homosexual. This is a fact, whether we choose to ignore or embrace it.
[size=78pt]k[/size]
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
airmark:

You just did this.

grin I like your gifs
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kr0ne(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nihilist:

[img]http://media./media/ToMjGpuDlPJP9k5NHdC/giphy.gif[/img]

I see what you did there cheesy
Hehe! But, on a more serious note, nothing has been achieved so far from this thread. People are busy chatting/gossiping, pages flipping, and the accuser is yet to provide us with the evidence requested. Was she lying?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
ggrin:
oya chop knucklekiss

grin

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
airmark:

I justified the reason you were supporting a thief cos your god, coogar confirmed your dad was a thief. newspapers also published it. Ibime had to put it in rap verse which cremated you despite denying. I can ask Funlord to come and expose you again, but i wont. You are a thief and will always support a bigger thief that you are learning the ropes from.

shut that septic you call mouth.. you have serious issues with comprehending simple English sentences ..I only asked if you saw any form of tangible proof before crucifying coog & instead of replying like a sane human being, you resorted to yelping like a cornered fox
No wonder you failed in all your endeavours in life

•You failed as a rap section moderator because you lack creativity
•You failed as a pastor cos you were always lusting after the altar girls in the sacristy. ..useless paeëdophile
•You failed as a break dancer cos you were too stiff & it was too mentally tasking for you to remember the choreographed moves..
•You failed at local football because of your asthma, which made you gasp for breath after sprinting every 1 minute
•You are even a failure on bed - or why else would coogar's fingerprints be all over your girlfriend's twät? If you did your job well, would she be offering her pünani on a platter of gold to every Tom, Dick & Ikechukwu she encounters? cheesy

And the only thing my father ever stole in his life was your mother's virginity. ...he did that like a OG when he was only 16.... Live with it son or go take a long deep dive in the River Thames & save the world from having to endure your lunacy any longer. . cheesy

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Damnnnnnnnn...
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by LordOfTheWeed: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
too much weed is nt good for u bro.cheesy e don dy worry u.
Is it really affecting me? cry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by r231(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
swagloverss:

Thanks for the mention. Ibime has a bush brain. If you did not mention it he has never heard of AMEX black card. Ignorant people abound on this thread. I only came to see if there are fresh evidence since I signed off last night. I cannot find any apart from the guard dogs barking over rubbish.

Coogar will be very silly to come back and clear himself before these ignorant people. They are not interested in the case. They just want to gossip about the juicy stories involved between the 2 people involved. NAIRALANDERS are not the court of law. If Coogar has committed a crime any of you can take him to court to be prosecuted.

BABE3 has gone into hiding because she has now realised she had bitten more than she could chew. She thought out a nice plan to oust but she forgot a simple concept called iCloud where all the evidence of her own criminal activities can be found.

MODERATORS, lock this thread.

O fi ogun se nu ni undecided undecided

she has provided her own proof so tell coogar to give me what i asked for!!

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by chic2pimp(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nihilist:

That's the thing...

It'll be interesting to see how coogar would confidently diss anybody's family here again...

So many people are looking to battle him in the light of these revelations, and as a sports promoter I can't wait to start organising the events...

Isn't it funny how coogar's fall from grace runs in parallel to Rhonda Rousey's whose own waterloo also arrived this weekend?

Beuatiful weekend for bloodsport if you ask me...

Did u actually think the overrated and overhyped Rowdy would win that match? Lmfao looool

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.