Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (216981 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
dmcdad:
PM me.
i don PM u,i don even follow u sef. Abeg reply.cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
daretodiffer:
SMH
Oya I take God beg you, leave us alone
but why you like trouble nagrin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
r231:
undecided undecided

she has provided her own proof

how? Where? When?

(chai, i don miss)
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by r231(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Targaryen & fellowship

STOP!!! undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by r231(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

how? Where? When?

(chai, i don miss)

nothing to do with you undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dmcdad: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i don PM u,i don even follow u sef. Abeg reply.cheesy
Done.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
r231:

nothing to do with you undecided
coogar is one of us in the rapbattles section, so it has everything to do with me. The proof you talked about, is it that same screenshot wher he threatened to upload her nu.des?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
r231:

O fi ogun se nu ni undecided undecided

she has provided her own proof so tell coogar to give me what i asked for!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coogar ??

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
chic2pimp:

Did u actually think the overrated and overhyped Rowdy would win that match? Lmfao looool

Ronda was riding high, destroying her opponents...until this weekend

On a parallel, Coogar was riding high after dethroning Ibime in the rap section and proclaiming himself a god in the sports section...until this weekend.

I believed in both...until reality struck

Reality hurts a lot...like a kick to the face...or several blows to your carefully crafted reputation. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
dmcdad:
Done.
Thanks i don see am.sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ggrin(f): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=40087796][/quote]wink
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by r231(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

coogar is one of us in the rapbattles section, so it has everything to do with me. The proof you talked about, is it that same screenshot wher he threatened to upload her nu.des?

PM him!!
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by freshvine(f): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Silly thread.

A scorned woman trying to yank her pound of flesh.

Ladies had done much worse trying to get at their ex especially if she desire the relationship more.

It's a phase and sooner than later she'll get back to coogar feeling all sorry and tagging it "I was bitter and confused" .

She needs counseling and I suggest her friends here should PM her and encourage her to be positive.

Let coogar be. All this unwarranted attack is unwholesome and inconceivable.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by doctorEkene: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Thanks i don see am.sad

I need see ooo cry cry

Make I on join
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Am just very angry right now,the unclad pix i just saw now belongs to That ph girl(am sorry to say this).
The way she stand in her profile picture,same way she stand in that nude pix. I hold her with high esteem never believe she can stoop so low to be sending her unclad pix upandan.

CcLaveda
STFUareyouGod
naijaboiy
Iamchris
Kinglekan
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coogar ??

Lol. i see you're enjoying yourself. Where's coogar? Has he come to defend himself?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
r231:
Targaryen & fellowship

STOP!!! undecided

dat guy is either jealous or pained, he will only hurt himself bcaus iv figure out who he is. "anyway i know he has been banned.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
doctorEkene:

I need see ooo cry cry
Make I on join
.sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
sips tea, power is power
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by doctorEkene: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
.sad

I don pm you

Oya reply cry kiss cry kiss
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

shut that septic you call mouth.. you have serious issues with comprehending simple English sentences ..I only asked if you saw any form of tangible proof before crucifying coog & instead of replying like a sane human being, you resorted to yelping like a cornered fox
No wonder you failed in all your endeavours in life

•You failed as a rap section moderator because you lack creativity
•You failed as a pastor cos you were always lusting after the altar girls in the sacristy. ..useless paeëdophile
•You failed as a break dancer cos you were too stiff & it was too mentally tasking for you to remember the choreographed moves..
•You failed at local football because of your asthma, which made you gasp for breath after sprinting every 1 minute
•You are even a failure on bed - or why else would coogar's fingerprints be all over your girlfriend's twät? If you did your job well, would she be offering her pünani on a platter of gold to every Tom, Dick & Ikechukwu she encounters? cheesy

And the only thing my father ever stole in his life was your mother's virginity. ...he did that like a OG when he was only 16.... Live with it son or go take a long deep dive in the River Thames & save the world from having to endure your lunacy any longer. . cheesy

Ah annn!!

Airmark is one of us o, dont be nasty towards him.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by SailorXY: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm talking A & the tool is talking Z
I wonder where sëun keeps getting all tthese hooligans & lunatics he keeps recruiting as moderators. .

I never deactivated any account because of coogar- you have always been a compulsive liar..
.It was merely a playful verbal exchange of words that happened last year.. .you say anything to win an e-fight.. it's like a rap battle.. one that also ended 3 days after its started.. No beef/. .I also said he was smuggled to England in a freight carrying fishes as he couldn't afford a plane ticket.. Does that make it true? The same coogar said you were sired by your community's nightwatchman. . .does that make it true?
For Jupiter's sake, god bestowed you with brains, it wouldn't hurt if you begin to use them

word on the street is that coogar fücked your obese girlfriend last summer all cos he bought her some grape drink & fries cheesy no wonder you are wailing more than the bereaved on this thread.. . Hehe..oponu cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by apotek: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Am just very angry right now,the unclad pix i just saw now belongs to That ph girl(am sorry to say this).
The way she stand in her profile picture,same way she stand in that nude pix. I hold her with high esteem never believe she can stoop so low to be sending her unclad pix upandan.

CcLaveda
STFUareyouGod
naijaboiy
Iamchris
Kinglekan

ogbeni share the thing na grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:

CcLaveda
FUareyouGod
nijaboiy
Iachris
Kinglkan
BRO are u just seeing it? chai wetin i don c tire.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
swagloverss:

Jobless gossipmongers they are. It has been a bad year for most Nigerians. This is the highlight of their lives. There is no evidence, there are no pictures. Both parties are taking the legal route. Let the court decide the outcome. They can keep waiting here.

Goodnight Gossipmongers.

I'm not one of the G'mongers
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by AbuMikey(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Make I see cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.