Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Tips On How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips On How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji (1274 Views)

Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging / Learn How To Create A Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Own [Step By Step Tutorial] / 5 Reasons Why Upcoming Bloggers Can Not Be Like Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji by Sasuwa(f): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
As it is always said blogging is not a get rich quick scheme, it need time, effort and above all patience. you also need a role model(mentor) to put you through.
linda ikeji started blogging since in 2006, with lindaikeji..com, or earlier than this, from 2006 to 2015 is 9 years, meaning 9 years of hard work and patience. This why you cannot start blogging today and make money tomorrow, anyone telling you that you can make money blogging quickly is either one of the two, he either did not understand the whole concept of blogging or wanted to sell something to you, and if such person makes any money at all then he is scamming innocent bloggers like you.
linda ikeji was a modeler, she started continue reading
Re: Tips On How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji by meetrubia: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
How do i open a blog account and what does it take
Re: Tips On How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji by virus05(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sasuwa:
As it is always said blogging is not a get rich quick scheme, it need time, effort and above all patience. you also need a role model(mentor) to put you through.
linda ikeji started blogging since in 2006, with lindaikeji..com, or earlier than this, from 2006 to 2015 is 9 years, meaning 9 years of hard work and patience. This why you cannot start blogging today and make money tomorrow, anyone telling you that you can make money blogging quickly is either one of the two, he either did not understand the whole concept of blogging or wanted to sell something to you, and if such person makes any money at all then he is scamming innocent bloggers like you.
linda ikeji was a modeler, she started continue reading
It musnt take upto 9 years to make cool cash from blogging. You can start making millions in just a month.... *The power of Seo** You don't know what' you're saying. Nigerians doesn't know much about Seo.. I'll write a book soon
Re: Tips On How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji by jazzme1: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
I was actually searching for the best advice on this, but your link is broken. I found the answer here on
How to make money through blogging, just like Linda Ikeji https://everyknows.com/category/101/how-can-i-make-money-through-blogging-just-like-linda-ikeji- The guy (Samuel chinedu) really said the hard truth, and not the same lie with other bloggers.

If you are searching for the best answer for this as well, Click--> https://everyknows.com/category/101/how-can-i-make-money-through-blogging-just-like-linda-ikeji-
Re: Tips On How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji by Cyberl33t: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
It takes hard work to make money blogging!!
Re: Tips On How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji by clem212: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cyberl33t:
It takes hard work to make money blogging!!

Yes bro very hard..
Re: Tips On How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji by PriestJoseph: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
The truth is that most Nigerians do not really understand blogging and its really pathetic. I have decided to put up a post on this issue and will continue daily to help as many people as possible to be successful in blogging. http://supremehood.com/blogging-business-in-nigeria
Be sure to bookmark the site because more tutorials are on the way.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website / That Whatsapp & Wikipedia Ish Is A Scam. Do Not Try It! / How To Pay With Mastercard When Buying Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.