Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! (1148 Views)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor / Paris Terror Attacks Is Obama And Nato's Handwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by ThePENGENIUS(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
I deeply empathize with the nation of France, more especially the people of París, on the "unfortunate" brutal inhumane attacks. But something else still irks me: WHY ALL THE HYPOCRITICAL ATTENTION
Every day thousands of people, refugees die in Syria, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and even Nigeria. People get their heads brutally hacked off, suicide bombings and terrorist attacks ravage innocent lives. PRECIOUS LIVES ARE LOST! Yet the international community and pretty much every major organization that stands for world peace and order, UN, EU, NATO etc, all turn a blind eye. No one bats an eyelid. But here we are today, France is struck by what we have termed "Day of Terror" and everyone is losing their heads. What about Nigeria that has experienced (and still continues to experience) DAYS of terror. Do certain lives matter more than others?? Are some lives more expendable than others?? Are certain regions designed for terror??
Don't get me wrong, I certainly feel sorry for the lost French lives, but so do I feel for the lost Arabs, Syrian, Afghanistan and Nigerian lives lost in terror. What a world! I rest my case...

*****Update ****
Facebook just officially made matters worse. Offer to provide me a "temporary France commiseration profile picture?" This is utterly despicable! *spits*

Cc: ishilove, lalasticlala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
in case
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by babyfaceafrica: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
K
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
in case of Fp
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by Naijiant: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buhari was quick to condemn the attacks today. He is still to comment on over 1,000 deaths in Nigeria from Fulani herdsmen.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/our-lives-are-more-important-than-yours/

2 Likes

Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice write up. kudos
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Global hypocrites I dislike white people.

2 Likes

Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by bonechamberlain(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
that's it hypocrisy everywhere in the world, what they created is finally coming to them.

look at even buhari having the impetus and moral grounds to criticize the attacks, while Fulani terrorist are terrorizing and killing Nigerians daily which he is yet to criticize. smh angry

1 Like

Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by Rossikk(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
ThePENGENIUS:
I deeply empathize with the nation of France, more especially the people of París, on the "unfortunate" brutal inhumane attacks. But something else still irks me: WHY ALL THE HYPOCRITICAL ATTENTION
Every day thousands of people, refugees die in Syria, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and even Nigeria. People get their heads brutally hacked off, suicide bombings and terrorist attacks ravage innocent lives. PRECIOUS LIVES ARE LOST! Yet the international community and pretty much every major organization that stands for world peace and order, UN, EU, NATO etc, all turn a blind eye. No one bats an eyelid. But here we are today, France is struck by what we have termed "Day of Terror" and everyone is losing their heads. What about Nigeria that has experienced (and still continues to experience) DAYS of terror. Do certain lives matter more than others?? Are some lives more expendable than others?? Are certain regions designed for terror??
Don't get me wrong, I certainly feel sorry for the lost French lives, but so do I feel for the lost Arabs, Syrian, Afghanistan and Nigerian lives lost in terror. What a world! I rest my case...

*****Update ****
Facebook just officially made matters worse. Offer to provide me a "temporary France commiseration profile picture?" This is utterly despicable! *spits*

The problem with thinking this way is that if you expect 'the world' to grieve with you, you must be prepared for their 'coalitions' of interfering, 'sympathetic' nations, and their military adventurism.... That also carries its own problems (eg Iraq).
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by otr1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Let the French bury their dead and treat their wounded.
I'm more concerned about what happens inside Nigerian border.

1 Like

Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by Bigcake: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Kingsolex1:
Global hypocrites I dislike white people.
They are not white but multi coloured dudes.
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by mikolo80: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2015
ThePENGENIUS:

*****Update ****

are you a learner
why pretend like you don't know that some fingers now equal than others.
more contribution more importance
if you had two chickens
1 producing 300 eggs
and 1 barren which would you cherish more
it is what it is
if Africans want to be taken seriously they need to stop pity party articles like yours and git their head in the game
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by faray: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2015
End time
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by SkyBlue1: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2015
ThePENGENIUS:

*****Update ****

Your sentiment is blinding you from the apparent. It's a big deal because they are not used to it (it's actually news), Europe is seen as generally safe and in comparison it is. Think of the first time Boko Haram detonated a bomb in Nigeria and we were all shocked because we never thought such a thing could happen in Nigeria because we assumed Nigerians "love life too much". Well . . . nowadays it happens every now and again and it really isn't news anymore. That is it, no need to write unecessary speeches, and plus Europe and the West in general have a developed media industry and can give their stories global reach.
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by blowjanet: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2015
AKA Colourful whites.
Bigcake:
They are not white but multi coloured dudes.
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2015
,@OP,
i know that feeling

like i was confused when Nigerians gathered to protest the xenophobia attacks in South Africa. How ever the Fulani Jihardists cum herdsmen are doing worse in Nigeria and nobody has organised any protests.

Those of us who try to speak out are called Fulani hater and even hater of the north.

When I raised the issue here, some said I was justifying the killings in SA

the truth is this, "some animals are more eaqual than others"

as for me, we as Africans must take our destinies into our hands.
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by blowjanet: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
why people protested is cuz SA has alot of investment in Nigeria which contributes to their economy indirectly. Plus must of us in Nigeria have family in South Africa and alot of nigerians have businesses in south africa especially Igbo and Edo men, alot of Nigerians work in SA, plus there were two nigerians that were brutalized.
noblezone:
,@OP,
i know that feeling

like i was confused when Nigerians gathered to protest the xenophobia attacks in South Africa. How ever the Fulani Jihardists cum herdsmen are doing worse in Nigeria and nobody has organised any protests.

Those of us who try to speak out are called Fulani hater and even hater of the north.

When I raised the issue here, some said I was justifying the killings in SA

the truth is this, "some animals are more eaqual than others"

as for me, we as Africans must take our destinies into our hands.
Re: The Global Hypocrisy Towards Paris Terror Attacks! by edoyad(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
So when Mrs Obama held up a "Bring back our girls" poster she was just being hypocritical ? How many influential people around the world held up that poster, were they being hypocritical or trying to commiserate with us ?

(1) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Angry With Presidency Over Non-payment Of World Cup Allowances / INEC: Audu Still Candidate Because APC Has Not Told Us Of His Death / Ghana Gets Power-generating Ship To Curtail Outages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.