Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” (634 Views)

I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by vicostyle200: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-wiDq7eyBZ_k/VkgVlIctuTI/AAAAAAAAATs/G2o-Pirx9GU/s320/Dija2.jpg[/img]
In a recent chat, Mavin records singer Di’ja revealed that she’s single and ready to mingle.
Di’ja said: –
“I am not in a relationship but I am selectively available. If a guy should do the right thing, be himself, if he is kind and nice, then we are good to go.”
When asked about Mavin records, she said, “I have not left my family yet so I do not think I would leave a family that I just adopted. Mavins is my family and I feel like I am home when I am with them. You don’t leave your parents because they shout at you or flog you. I have come to a place where I feel happy and that is all that matters. I am contented with what I have.”
http://www.fusiongists.com/2015/11/dija-im-single-and-available.html
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by maxti: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Lovely. May the Good Lord grant you your heart Desires!
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by sirnature: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2015
We don hear na.....i will send her my terms and condition if she rily wana roll wif me... tongue
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2015
na lie jor
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2015
End time
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by youngberry001(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2015
eyyah she be slim chick if not i for feel that gaps for her cry
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by youngberry001(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2015
hooli:
End time
mcheeeeew undecided
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by fromnigeria(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2015
Alright.
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by falcon01: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Mcheewww
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by dubylhover(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2015
"selectively available". guys abeg if your feeding formation na 0-1-0...pls keep off.. cheesy"
Re: Di’ja – “i’m Single And Available” by IamOpemipo(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Maks she go chop 1st

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert!!! Opportunity! Work As A Model (see) / Check Out Wizkid Reply To This Tweet Posted By A Fan / Joseph Yobo And Family's Christmas Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.