Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

PHOTOS: Fans Experience Glo Premier League Trophy At The Lagos Trade Fair - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Fans Experience Glo Premier League Trophy At The Lagos Trade Fair (512 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures / PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja / PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Fans Experience Glo Premier League Trophy At The Lagos Trade Fair by Empredboy(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Just before Enyimba are crowned Champions tomorrow, SuperSport, Official broadcast
sponsor of the NPFL took the league trophy to the Lagos International Trade Fair for
fans to have a feel of the trophy.
Enyimb will be crowned champions on Sunday November 15th at the Teslim Balogun
Stadium irrespective of their result against Sunshine Stars who are in dire need of a
continental slot.
The trophy was at the DSTV stand in Onikan at the Lagos s International Trade fair.

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Experience Glo Premier League Trophy At The Lagos Trade Fair by Empredboy(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Guys please I am finding it difficult to upload the real pictures becos it keeps saying error. MOD please take note
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Experience Glo Premier League Trophy At The Lagos Trade Fair by bewla(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2015
is the house part of d trophy
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Experience Glo Premier League Trophy At The Lagos Trade Fair by Empredboy(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2015
bewla:
is the house part of d trophy
guy I dey find am difficult to upload oooo
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Experience Glo Premier League Trophy At The Lagos Trade Fair by Empredboy(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2015
I am trying to upload the pictures but nairaland keep saying" An unexpected error has occurred. Sorry about this". Anyone with this experience before? Plz how can I correct it?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Refuses To Reward Flying Eagles / Philip Lahm Proposes A Change In Ballon D'or Award / An Out-of-position Arsenal XI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.