Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Is This Pix True Of Her? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Pix True Of Her? (592 Views)

Can This Be True Of Nigerian States And Capitals? / Are These True Of Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas $ the SouthSouth(Pix)? / 'Everything Has Increased In Nigeria': True Of False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Pix True Of Her? by Lasgidy1(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Are you truly convinced this is Alison Madueke?
This pix appears photoshopped. But come to think of it, if Good luck had won his re-election bid, would she had been this sick? Or is this a gimmick to avoid law of karma like her late brother, Alameigh...something?

Re: Is This Pix True Of Her? by adorablepepple(f): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
I guess you aren't blind?
Re: Is This Pix True Of Her? by icedee1: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Are you truly convinced this is Alison Madueke?
This pix appears photoshopped. But come to think of it, if Good luck had won his re-election bid, would she had been this sick? Or is this a gimmick to avoid law of karma like her late brother, Alameigh...something?
thank you my brother you read my thought i believe this picture was done to draw sympathies from Nigerians (which it is successfully doing now) and to divert attention away from the fact that she embezzled money.Nigerians are indeed falling for it.if GEJ won we won't be seeing this pics of hers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari On Palestine And Western Sahara / Foolish Is Not Igbo!!! / Pump Prize Of Petrol In Owerri Sold At N170(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.