Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

#dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President (682 Views)

Ndume Rejects His Removal By APC Caucus, Says I Remain Senate Leader / Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls / Saraki Sets To Resign As Loyalists Mount Pressure; Pencils 2 As Replacement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President by BERNIMOORE: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
1; Lamorde Fired over an alleged diversion of recovered stolen funds, amounting to N1trn.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/efcc-why-buhari-fired-lamorde/118717.html
The former EFCC boss is being probed over an alleged diversion of recovered stolen funds, amounting to N1trn.

2; Attorney General approves prosecution of Umar, removal from office

https://www.nairaland.com/2737472/n10million-bribery-scam-presidency-dilema

*EFCC retrieves N1.8 m to be used as exhibit
*Attorney General approves prosecution of Umar, removal from office

Buhari 's Anti curruption crusade will soon turn to 'comedy and entertainment' programme as the actors and characters all have a skeleton in their cupboard and Hunters are prone to be hunted, thereby forcing hunters to adopt 'pat my back then i will pat your back' expose me and i expose you

Nigerians, pls enjoy enjoy the show

embattled Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Justice Danladi Umar, who has been embroiled in a N10 million bribery scandal, forcing the two other members of the tribunal to refuse sitting with him.

Re: #dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President by BERNIMOORE: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
*EFCC retrieves N1.8 m to be used as exhibit against Danladi Umar
Re: #dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President by BERNIMOORE: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
*Attorney General approves prosecution of Umar
Re: #dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President by BERNIMOORE: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
the two members of the CCT and the entire staff are embarrassed and saddened by this allegation because a tribunal set up to check corruption should not be accused of being corrupt. This would not be in keeping with the transformation agenda of the administration.
Re: #dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President by neocortex: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: #dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President by BERNIMOORE: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
We are mindful of the fact that the Federal Government has zero tolerance policy for corruption, and this is the reason for the establishment of the CCT as one of the agencies to fight corruption in all its ramifications
Re: #dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President by omolami: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
I am yet to notice the FG zero tolerance for corruption with Amaechi and Fashola as ministers. The corruption allegation against the duo is more than that of Umar Danladi and Lamurde, put together, yet one body odour did not allow their investigation but compensated them with ministerial appointment. Tell me where is the zero tolerance?
Re: #dontsitbackbutfightback: Saraki Sets New Record: How To Remain Senate President by BERNIMOORE: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
omolami:
I am yet to notice the FG zero tolerance for corruption with Amaechi and Fashola as ministers. The corruption allegation against the duo is more than that of Umar Danladi and Lamurde, put together, yet one body odour did not allow their investigation but compensated them with ministerial appointment. Tell me where is the zero tolerance?
There is None! what we saw at the screening was a charade, infact Amaechi said it is difficult to define corruption, yet he wants to find what he cant define, what a failure grin

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Approves N50m, 2000 Hollandis For Counter Protest / INEC Asks APC To Replace Audu, Orders Kogi Election To Continue / Photos Of Governor Fayose Cutting Kpomo And Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.