Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Social Amenities- Military Regime Or Democratic Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Amenities- Military Regime Or Democratic Regime (401 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) / Semi-Military Regime: Before We Praise The Unlawful Raid Of Obanikoro's Home. / Balarabe Musa To Buhari: Probe Your Military Regime If You’re Serious Abt Crptn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Amenities- Military Regime Or Democratic Regime by zoom007: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
I am 27 years of age, i remembered people rejoicing rolling on the floor when Abacha died, fast forward to now I have not seen any tangible thing done under this our so called democratic rule. All forms of social Amenities is dead.
Pipe borne water was a normal thing, Petrol/kerosine was relatively cheap, i dont think there use to be queues for fuel. we have heard of free meals for students even to university level. All major Hospitals, bridges, Refineries, power plant were built under military regimes. What has the 16 years under democracy achieved? i was disgusted at what i saw at gbobi recently. see the ward robe used by patients. Most of the bed in the ward are old and am sure they are donated during the military regime. I dont wish we go back to dictatorship as a youth but i think in social amenities, capital development the country has moved 16years backward. My fellow brothers what is the way forward?

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Just Released A Rock Album / Lasg Warns Lagosians Against Consuming Imported Chickens / FG Seeks Order To Remand Dasuki In Prison Pending His Trial And Revoke His Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.