Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,498 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (3464 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm not an igbo hater as many people assume. But let the truth be told today, igbos only want south south due to economic gains and nothing else. The South south region is the geopolitical zone in Nigeria and if each south south state where to be a country of its own, it would be one of the richest countries in Africa. Besides Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is richer than any south south state. They all have crude oil in commercial quantities and also access to international waters.

This is the main reason why the igbos are trying to cajole them into demonic union. They igbos always say that south south is not a tribe but an evil manipulation of the north. They say the northerners created the south south in order to divide and rule and call the yorubas all manners of names. The question I want to ask the igbos today are;

Are the people of south south complaining?

Have the people asked them to champion their cause in any way?

Why are they crying more than the bereaved over Gej's loss?

The igbos don't mean well for us. They only want our resources and want to marginalise us. Can a non igbo person hold a position in igboland? Can a non igbo person be sold land to in any part of igboland?

Why then does any sane person think that igbos have genuine intention for us?

Let's assume that biafra is achieved today and the south south joins them in biafra, what will be their contribution to the economy of biafra? What will they bring to the table?

The answer is nothing and the only thing they'll bring to the table is their population. Our history would be wiped out in 10 years if we join them cos they'll igbonise all of us.

An average igbo man is greedy, deceitful and can never be trusted.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by divinehand2003(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
So on point dear OP. Nobody wants that minority #tag because the majority wins everything in a democracy. Even south south seeks to be on its own. South south doesn't want to be slaves anymore to any major ethnic group.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Coolabbie: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
An elderly man once told me something I have never forgotten and which I apply in my life decisions now.
He said if you join a church and the head is an Ibo man, just leave gently else.....
Greediness is in their blood, its part of their dna.

This biafra we say we dont want, na by force?
They call us slaves to the north, are we complaining?
Why cry louder than us?
Why dont they liberate themselves and drive away the fulanis who are busy raping their women and killing them like goats?
Why carry our matter for head? I know they are natural-born gala sellers and they have the head shape to carry load for long duration but there comes a time you have to drop a load down.
I cannot speak for the whole SS but I know that my state Akwa Abasi Ibom will NEVER be part of Biafra.
Call us housegirls, slaves, houseboys whatever.
Na una sabi.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by madenigga(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
the question should also be why are Edo people hell bent on dieing for Igbos in the southsouth?
cant u guys stand on your own?
why are u people trying to deceive the minorities by claiming minority too so that u can dominate them and steal there resources?
ok igbos if this country breaks we would stay 100 percent on our own no single minority would go with us from Anioma in Delta state to egbema to oyigbo we would all stay alone,
same with the Ijaws,
I want the Edos to do the same, respect my boundary and I will respect yours.

8 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by rhymaster: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Coolabbie:
An elderly man once told me something I have never forgotten and which I apply in my life decisions now.
He said if you join a church and the head is an Ibo man, just leave gently else.....
Greediness is in their blood, its part of their dna.

They call us slaves to the north, are we complaining?
Why cry louder than us?
Why dont they liberate themselves and drive away the fulanis who are busy raping their women and killing them like goats?
Why carry our matter for head? I know they are natural-born gala sellers and they have the head shape to carry load for long duration but there comes a time you have to drop a load down.
I cannot speak for the whole SS but I know that my state Akwa Abasi Ibom will NEVER be part of Biafra.
Call us housegirls, slaves, houseboys whatever.
Na una sabi.

I love Akwa Ibomites. But Iboz say you are biafras too, why? I want the SS to be a strong region of Nigeria controlling its destiny, paying only taxes to the federal account like any other regions and all developing at their own pace. Iboz should hands off, it is soooooo annoying when they cry and despair that they are on their own in this buhahahafara madness! The more Ibos desperately try to claim another state or tribe or land, the stronger and more insistent such people wish to stay away from them but can Iboz get sense and see beyond their greed even for 1 minute Capital NO!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by ezeagu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Most Igbo people want an Igbo only country or just stay in Nigeria, and to be honest many are weary about the so called 'south south' (minus Igbo people) because of the experiences of the the Nigeria-Biafra war. Please, let's not debate things that are not being debated because a minority said so.

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Biafra is coming.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Sweetguy25: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not an igbo hater as many people assume. But let the truth be told today, igbos only want south south due to economic gains and nothing else. The South south region is the geopolitical zone in Nigeria and if each south south state where to be a country of its own, it would be one of the richest countries in Africa. Besides Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is richer than any south south state. They all have crude oil in commercial quantities and also access to international waters.
This is the main reason why the igbos are trying to cajole them into demonic union. They igbos always say that south south is not a tribe but an evil manipulation of the north. They say the northerners created the south south in order to divide and rule and call the yorubas all manners of names. The question I want to ask the igbos today are;
The igbos don't mean well for us. They only want our resources and want to marginalise us. Can a non igbo person hold a position in igboland? Can a non igbo person be sold land to in any part of igboland?
Let's assume that biafra is achieved today and the south south joins them in biafra, what will be their contribution to the economy of biafra? What will they bring to the table?
The answer is nothing and the only thing they'll bring to the table is their population. Our history would be wiped out in 10 years if we join them cos they'll igbonise all of us.

You're silly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by dialfa: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
ewu yolloba

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Henry22(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:

hmmmmmm....they can go to any lent, tell me how much were you paid for this. I no call names ooo
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:

You're silly
same to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Henry22:
hmmmmmm....they can go to any lent, tell me how much were you paid for this. I no call names ooo
so you really feel I'm yoruba? Na God go help you.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by totit: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:

My candid advice to the people of SS are :
Don't allow iboo rob you.
Don't let them silent/shut you up.
Don't bow to their pressure or intimidation.
Stand for what you belief, your land.
Don't allow them enslave you mentally or emotionally..on or offline

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
totit:

My candid advice to the people of SS are :
Don't allow iboo rob you.
Don't let them silent/shut you up.
Don't bow to their pressure or intimidation.
Stand for what you belief, your land.
Don't allow them enslave you mentally or emotionally..on or offline
God bless you bros. These igbos will stop at nothing to grab our lands. Na by force to join biafra? In fact, follow for a follow back.

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mike404(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
THANK JAH YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE FROM A MINORITY TRIBE

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Ibebe: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Igbos want SS oil.

They're already claiming some Ijawlands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by sammyj: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP what do you expect. We all know Biafra is a scam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Rocktation(f): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
I laugh.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Rocktation(f): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na so so strident resistance, all their noise and abeg go de meet... grin

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by kings09(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nawa
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by dplordx(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
I strongly think the Ibos are the real parasite in this country. And I hope President Bubu lets them go!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
See yoruba demons on Biafran matter

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Coolabbie:

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Observant: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:

if you weren't ashamed of your wretched tribe perharps you will be proud enough to promote there course/agenda but because you are a useless miscreant idio.t who seek nothing but relevance through the backdoor, you have decided to hide under " we the people of south south" which includes the igbo people you seek to steal there land.

Mr South South so the igbo people of rivers state and delta state are trying to steal resources which is the rightful inheritance of there ancestral lands? Abi?

The day you muster a nerve to promote your worthless tribe is the day the ur worthless life begins to have a meaning.

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Abagworo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mr writer please don't equate IPOB with the true stand of Igbos. If real Igbos like me achieve an independent country, the South South can never be accepted as part of the Republic of Igboland. IPOB represents group of failures interested in frivolities than Igbo interest. No true lover of Igboland will ask SS to be part of Igbo country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Observant: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Abagworo:
Mr writer please don't equate IPOB with the true stand of Igbos. If real Igbos like me achieve an independent country, the South South can never be accepted as part of the Republic of Igboland. IPOB represents group of failures interested in frivolities than Igbo interest. No true lover of Igboland will ask SS to be part of Igbo country.

do you realize that delta and river and part of there south south?
So what happens to the indigenous igbo people of the region ?
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Ibebe: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Observant:

do you realize that delta and river and part of there south south?
So what happens to the indigenous igbo people of the region ?

They can move back to the east

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:

an average niger delta man is lazy and wants to be spoon fed
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Johnson4m: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please people stop being bias over one's ethnic group. If you want to present your contribution over a matter, just mind the things you vomit. A lot of people are reading comments here.. Naira land is not a place for those without common sense, incompetences and lack of approaches... For those people criticising ibos, are you guy from any better ethnic group? If YES, pls tell us which ethnic group is good in Nigeria... If there is a high criticism among Nigerians, so mean there is no need for 1 Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
nwadiuko1:
an average niger delta man is lazy and wants to be spoon fed
an average igbo man is a land grabber and a criminal who wants to steal and rob others.

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by madenigga(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
an average igbo man is a land grabber and a criminal who wants to steal and rob others.
please tell us about an average Edo man, or should I call lygn19 to come and help u?

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by 9jii(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Biafra is coming.
Walahi if u made mistakes of bringing that nonsense, this time we go share the remaining tiny land left to ur neighbours.
They no born u well if not declare tomorrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis / Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export / BREAKING: Again, Court Denies IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.