Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe (1557 Views)

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by iliyande(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
The error Jonathan, PDP made was not sacking Jega – OkupeNovember

Former spokesperson to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe, on Sunday, reacted to claims by Chairman of DAAR Communications (AIT), Chief Raymond Dokpesi, that the candidacy of Jonathan was in error

Okupe who took to his Facebook page to react, affirmed that the decision by then ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to pick his ex-boss was in order, stating however, that the only error by the PDP administration was their failure to sack the immediate-past Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega, despite his alleged political leaning.

Okupe said: “The impression created in the media recently that the candidacy of Goodluck Jonathan was an error is itself a grand fallacy which totally undermined the whole truth about the sanctity and correctness of the wisdom of the PDP National Executive Committee which made and ratified that decision.

“All over the World, when an incumbent signifies intention for a second term, it is customary that the established machinery of the party wholly backs and gratifies such intentions.

“If any error was made, it was firstly the failure of the PDP administration to sack the unfair and compromised electoral Officer who was allowed to conduct the election in spite of his obvious and profuse partisanship.

“The second error was the inexplicable acquiescence of the PDP government to the use of the infamous Card Reader which was skilfully manipulated to the disadvantage of the PDP presidential candidate.

“The third error of the PDP was to have fielded a good, God fearing and patriotic man who in spite of his enormous power, the avalanche of deployable arsenal of war at his disposal, transformed himself to be the victim and refused to fight so that his countrymen may live and his Nation survived. The situation in Burundi today is highly instructive.

“Certainly history will treat Goodluck Jonathan as one of the greatest Heroes of this generation of African Leaders. Definitely not an error by any stretch of imagination.

“I speak today not as a spokesman for President Jonathan. An episode and a proud chapter of my life which has since come to a Close. Rather I speak as a student of History and a veritable stakeholder in the Nigerian project,” said Okupe.

Cc: lalasticalala
http:///37STCy
lalasticalala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by FastShipping: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Was Jega not the same umpire in 2011? What evidence other than hearsay and innuendo PDP and Okupe have today to substantiate their charges against Jega?

2 Likes

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by wachakuta(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
2011 comes to mind

Sha...

From HERO to MISTAKE

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by Bambless1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
I concur
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by CharlyNick: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
it wasn't an error........ It was the best decision ever made undecided

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by hammariise(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
For after all when its raining, lets it to be rain
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by babdap: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
It is not the same Doyin Okupe the man with noodles brain.

2 Likes

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by sammyj: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
This man is still suffering from election mouth disorder and it's seems he is still pained for no longer having his hands in the nation's cookies jar. The self acclained bastard will is just seeking for attention he can never get again!!! angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by Femolacaster(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ologogoro!

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jega wqas clearly biased!!! The distribuytion of the PVCs was done in such a way as to favour the north!! To make matters worse the idiot wanted to go ahead to hold the elections on February 14 despite the fact that majority of the voters especially in the south were yet to have gotten their PVCs.

GEJ actually had an angelic mind in just allowings things to go the way they went in the name of peace.

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Amnesiac! A rogue talking from both sides of his mouth. If d fool ever attains the level of integrity Jega possesses, he should thank his stars. Stake holder my foot.

2 Likes

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by sammyj: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pa Chukwudi44 take this grin shocked grin undecided he still they pain you! !! grin grin
chukwudi44:
Jega wqas clearly biased!!! The distribuytion of the PVCs was done in such a way as to favour the north!! To make matters worse the idiot wanted to go ahead to hold the elections on February 14 despite the fact that majority of the voters especially in the south were yet to have gotten their PVCs.

GEJ actually had an angelic mind in just allowings things to go the way they went in the name of peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by kingofdemons: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
na now una realize cheesy useless people

we saw it we alerted you guys but foolish Gej turned the blind eyes now it's too late for you guys. Jonathan is too weak for African politics cheesy

just look at how apc is teaching you guys politics 101 Buhari put his people in the helms of inec and tribunal and it's favoring him all you guys do is wailing a futile wail while Buhari is busy sacking your governors and stealing your mandates through backdoors. Obasanjo made sure that his inec chairman is loyal to the core but Gej in the bid to play humble mugu cost his own party the presidency even when everyone is busy shouting that jega has been compromised no be una pass vote of confidence on him?

ok apc hailed jega for credible election but condemned him for rivers election Hehehehehehe that's politics 311 for you guys.

useless people that misled Gej and pdp am sorry it's over all you guys can do now is to wail grin because una no even get liver to play opposition cheesy

the fact is that is apc is to play opposition again they'll still take the mandates again because they have the liver to play opposition.

imagine Amaechi making a treasonable comments like parallel government yet your government spared him but make such comments now and see yourself in dss custody.

so mr man it's too late to wail try again in 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by 4Kemzy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Very true, this assertion is the crux of the matter. Jega was glaringly partisan but GEJ on the path of peace thus he repeatedly said "my personal ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian." Tuale my role model, posterity will always remember you.

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
People like Okupe are the reason Jonathan had dip in rating. He's best a sycophant and empty brain. How did he expect Jonathan to "sack" Jega when he(Gej) had no such powers and considering the political atmostphere? I have my issues with Jega but the call for sack is inappropriate. Yes, the election had some irregularities that one expect Jonathan to challenge in court but he decided not to(in his own wisdom).

GEJ took the best decision. History will always remember him for good

3 Likes

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by greatiyk4u(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
In summary there was some error
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by dplordx(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Really!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by SkyBlue1: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Everyday they remind us why we should be relieved they lost and prove with every utterance they make that they do not understand why they lost. PDP supporting impunity, what is new? Only the most unrepentant sycophants and tribalist do not see this, this is not about different political philosophies, it is just brazen inpunity verses a common sense alternative. How can a party reform when they still can't admit any wrongdoing against the country?

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by kossyablaze(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
In politics,u must trust no one!
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by chumaster(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
kingofdemons:
na now una realize cheesy useless people

we saw it we alerted you guys but foolish Gej turned the blind eyes now it's too late for you guys. Jonathan is too weak for African politics cheesy

just look at how apc is teaching you guys politics 101 Buhari put his people in the helms of inec and tribunal and it's favoring him all you guys do is wailing a futile wail while Buhari is busy sacking your governors and stealing your mandates through backdoors. Obasanjo made sure that his inec chairman is loyal to the core but Gej in the bid to play humble mugu cost his own party the presidency even when everyone is busy shouting that jega has been compromised no be una pass vote of confidence on him?

ok apc hailed jega for credible election but condemned him for rivers election Hehehehehehe that's politics 311 for you guys.

useless people that misled Gej and pdp am sorry it's over all you guys can do now is to wail grin because una no even get liver to play opposition cheesy

the fact is that is apc is to play opposition again they'll still take the mandates again because they have the liver to play opposition.

imagine Amaechi making a treasonable comments like parallel government yet your government spared him but make such comments now and see yourself in dss custody.

so mr man it's too late to wail try again in 2019 grin
so are you admitting that jonathan did well or are you advocating that he should have sacked Jega to become a strong president?
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by Aufbauh(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Okupe is still wailing? I thought most of our wailers have turned dreaming masturbators of a new country to come.
He should better consult Odumakin, ffk, Nnamdi Kanu and his zombies.
I commend GEJ though for deservedly conceeding defeat if not their plan if Jonathan could have resisted was what we are seeing TANOID con IPOB boys doing in the streets.
God pass them...........

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by kingofdemons: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
chumaster:
so are you admitting that jonathan did well or are you advocating that he should have sacked Jega to become a strong president?

this is African politics which Gej is not strong for that.

Gej is a good man that's why he was easily muscle out he should have sacked jega.

trust me the likes of OBJ will do that outrightly
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by kingofdemons: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
Aufbauh:
Okupe is still wailing? I thought most of our wailers have turned dreaming masturbators of a new country to come.
He should better consult Odumakin, ffk, Nnamdi Kanu and his zombies.
I commend GEJ though for deservedly conceeding defeat if not their plan if Jonathan could have resisted was what we are seeing TANOID con IPOB boys doing in the streets.
God pass them...........
[/s]

Tinka tigbuo nna i ebea
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by socialmediaman: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
People like Okukpe are the kind of political advisers you do not need around you because they will lead you to your grave with their sycophancy. Even till now, he is yet to see wisdom in GEJ doing what he had to do to save himself and spare his country some trouble. The world was against GEJ, how could anyone advise him to make such a mistake? Even IBB during a military era had to step aside when he saw that the political atmosphere was against him... I won't be surprised if Okukpe was one of Gbagbo's advisers when he met his own Waterloo in Côte D'ivoire.

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by doublewisdom: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
GEJ underestimated the Northern Agenda. The average Northern thinks north before he thinks Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by chumaster(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
kingofdemons:

this is African politics which Gej is not strong for that.

Gej is a good man that's why he was easily muscle out he should have sacked jega.

trust me the likes of OBJ will do that outrightly
ok, now I understand your point
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by Eboski(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Okupe the coconut head is back with his rubbish talk... Okupe one of the Aides who mislead Goodluck Jonathan.

Oga lalasticalala........
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by sandraokosun1: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
I dont knw why they blame jega, would gej have gotten anything better than he got frm north and west. Peoples mind was made up
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by maupe: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
The ex President did his best, irrespective of the outcome. Let us forget the elections and concentrate on the impact of this government on our lives.

1 Like

Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by qualityovenbake(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
FastShipping:
Was Jega not the same umpire in 2011? What evidence other than hearsay and innuendo PDP and Okupe have today to substantiate their charges against Jega?
I tire O. INEC should sustain this voting system. Power belongs to the people, any political party that follow the path of PDP would be booted out, APC take note.
Re: The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
I tot u people are sensible. How can u sack JEGA when INEC is an independent body?

And unless he doesn't knw his right, it is impossible.

Bit wait, is that okupe of a guy crazy or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ambode Changes The Face Of Lagos Police with 4.765 billion naira / Drama As Jimoh Ibrahim Sack Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / Oil rises, Russia Says Saudi Has Proposed Output Cuts, Saudi Denies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.