Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Woman Suvives Paris Attacks, Pretented To Be Dead More Than 1 Hour (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Suvives Paris Attacks, Pretented To Be Dead More Than 1 Hour (photos) (1102 Views)

Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) / Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship / Man Saved By His Phone In Paris Attacks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Suvives Paris Attacks, Pretented To Be Dead More Than 1 Hour (photos) by chipzidar(f): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ms Bowdery wrote:

"You never think it will happen to you. It was just a Friday night at a rock show. The atmosphere was so happy and everyone was dancing and smiling. And then when the men came through the front entrance and began the shooting, we naiively believed it was all part of the show.

"It wasn't just a terrorist attack, it was a massacre. Dozens of people were shot right infront of me. Pools of blood filled the floor. Cries of grown men who held their girlfriends dead bodies pierced the small music venue. Futures demolished, families heartbroken. in an instant. Shocked and alone, I pretended to be dead for over an hour, lying among people who could see their loved ones motionless.

"Holding my breath, trying to not move, not cry - not giving those men the fear they longed to see. I was incredibly lucky to survive. But so many didn't. The people who had been there for the exact same reasons as I - to have a fun friday night were innocent. This world is cruel. And acts like this are suppose to highlight the depravity of humans and the images of those men circuling us like vultures will haunt me for the rest of my life. The way they meticoulsy aimed at shot people around the standing area i was in the centre of without any consideration for human life.

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153885227089893&set=a.10151158218589893.466517.516674892&theater&type=3
http://thebase.ng/world/woman-suvives-paris-attacks-pretented-to-be-dead-more-than-1-hour-id5266.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Woman Suvives Paris Attacks, Pretented To Be Dead More Than 1 Hour (photos) by ETILA100(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
thank God 4 ur lyf

2 Likes

Re: Woman Suvives Paris Attacks, Pretented To Be Dead More Than 1 Hour (photos) by makazona(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nawao.wonders shall Neva end
Re: Woman Suvives Paris Attacks, Pretented To Be Dead More Than 1 Hour (photos) by oismail(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pretense sef dey good, e save dat woman life. Don't castigate any pretender you meet next cux it may be a 'matter of life and death'

1 Like

Re: Woman Suvives Paris Attacks, Pretented To Be Dead More Than 1 Hour (photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
In the GAME OF DEATH,she dealt the HANDS OF FATE a resounding defeat by merely...PLAYING DEAD!

May the Sovereign Almighty; Architect of our Universe&fate comfort&strengthen the bereaved to live past these dark days

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

. / University Of Hawaii Emails Students & staff: 'In The Event Of Nuclear Attack / Five Things To Know About Trump's Jerusalem Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.