Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. (45553 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by i8sins(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Baroba:
Getting high of codeine has never been the preserve of any particular ethnic group, as far back as 2010 club girls were sipping on syrup in clubs to get high.. I saw this one in Enugu..

Sorry bro, codeine doesn't high.... it puts u on a slow work. When weed make life too high and fast, you take codeine to slow it down.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by free2ryhme: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2015
I Served in borno state in one of the current book haram enclaves. the way these children especially the Almajiris / Almajirias abuse drugs you will be astonished even as far as sniffing the oulet through which the soak away gets aerated. they stick their nose to it and sniff it.

this one is live shocked

4 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Jolumania432(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2015
lipsrsealed On My Lane Jeje Mi
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Banter1(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Olivers2J:
Watin person no go hear from this people it seems boko haram is not forth coming & abuse of our cough drugs is evitable 2 get 2 their destination sharpa sharpa

Lord v mercy!!!!
I'm Disappointed in you. You think is only northerners that are using it?

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by wordcat(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Nonsense, no doubt among the 99.9% that Kanu spoke about, talking through her over used orifice, abeg carry your bigotry comot; can't you read that problem is worldwide and being popularized by stars.

Why e come be say na that one northerners come learn sharply?
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by austin4real(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Na waa oooo.. Youths of nowadays can take just about anything to get high From high intake of alcohol, to Codeine, Rophynol,Tramadol,Weed, Skunk, High grade.. Ahh ahhn kilode, don't they want to stay in touch with Reality....
Say no to drugs, it affects you Physically and Psychologically..

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by coolzeal(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2015
It's also rampant in Abuja.. Most of them look lanky/malnourished and barely eat food after some heavy dosage. Sicken..

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by wasak(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Last year in Bayero University Kano, as the head of a literary club, I organized a campaign against drug abuse and trafficking in partnership wit the NDLEA, unfortunately we didn't get enough support from our intended sponsors, its a social travesty, its so rampant, one cannot even imagine how widespread it is. Earlier this year in my hostel, everyday I use d toilet, I find several bottles of codeine dropped there by addicts. The most painful part is the beautiful and innocent looking ladies who indulge in this act, all in the name of getting high. As harmless as the drug seems, it has ruined d lives of many youths and is on the verge of ruining even more, if an emergency attention is not taken to nip d situation in d bud.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by pseudonomer: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2015
i8sins:

Sorry bro, codeine doesn't high.... it puts u on a slow work. When weed make life too high and fast, you take codeine to slow it down.

Got it right...
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Na everything you dey do sef? Weed, yes! Alcohol, yes! Now drugs, still yes. Smh
And he decided to open my yansh in public!

Chai! cry cry cry
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by francizy(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Pakalin abi wetin dem call am!

I miss that shiit cool

FTC!!!
Avoid drug abuse!

LoL! What does these drugs do please? Do they enhance sexual performance of ladies? shocked grin cheesy
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

And he decided to open my yansh in public!

Chai! cry cry cry
still smh
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Alal(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2015
This has been happening for a while, they even sniff gum, I mean our normal gum. When they do more than ordinary thing, y will they not do extra ordinary things.

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2015
francizy:

LoL! What does these drugs do please? Do they enhance sexual performance of ladies? shocked grin cheesy
My dear I don't know for them oh! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
still smh
undecided
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by estherdim: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
pls can someone tell me what it use for?

visit my signature
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by pseudonomer: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Benylin with Codein is not meant for highness, it's actually meant for the opposite... (The Overdoze) makes you cool, relax, and takes the pressure off you, nothing to rush about, life is too short to be in a rush... And sometimes used as sleeping pill. But addiction is the problem... so #sayNoToDrugs because it can bleeped up your life.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by tobore00(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2015
xmich:
Pls what are they using it for?

Are u a learner?!!!! They use it to get high of cause they use it in place of alcohol.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2015
Na only igbo I dy take abeg....make person no go kopsy
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Gabaleve(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
This one na small thing naaa, some northerners dey smoke their own dry poo all in the name of highness.undecided
why you they reason like pri6 boy

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Ogbulaba(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
after smoking ur kush and u seem to b on d fast lane dats wen ur codeine works best
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

undecided
have fun
I'm awtta here
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by ldpele(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
I only saw pic, where & when did they abuse it, because they never said syrup "your mama" or "your papa".

1 Like

Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
have fun
I'm awtta here
Have a nice day! smiley
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Laredojohn(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I miss that shiit cool
Not only in d north...funny enough...seems someone beside me in d p.bus taking same...inside plastic coke bottle...

FTC!!!
Avoid drug abuse!
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Laredojohn(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I miss that shiit cool

FTC!!!
Avoid drug abuse!
Not only in d north...funny enough...seems someone beside me in d p.bus in lagos taking same...inside plastic coke bottle...a lady too
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by MissSlimbody(f): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I have never seen any region that imbibes Hard drugs like the NORTH.

They sniff anything that can be sniffed.... Including
-Gums for patching tyres.
-sewage reservoir for Shiiit.
-fermented Germalin.
-preservatives for corpse (chlorofluoroaldehyde)
The first time I heard about that sewage thing, I didn't believe it shocked

How can a normal human being be sniffing sewage reservoir? embarassed

I even heard some people sniff blocked drainages.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by chuloo42(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
I don't blame them .since taking alcohol is prohibited ,in some northern states, wetin u want make them do.imagine if Lagos state bans alcohol consumption...wahala don dey be that.
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by talktonase(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
xmich:
Pls what are they using it for?

they are takin it as refreshment...
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
hammariise:
Benelin and Codein Syrup Abuse in Northern Nigeria.
Matter of Urgent Concern by Northern Governors and Leaders!
you snap a picture of two Yorubas girl and you called them northern undecided
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by carinmom(f): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2015
free2ryhme:
I Served in borno state in one of the current book haram enclaves. the way these children especially the Almajiris / Almajirias abuse drugs you will be astonished even as far as sniffing the oulet through which the soak away get aerated. they stick there nose to it and sniff it.

this one is live shocked
You can lie ooo
Re: Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. by KaBabs1: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I have a fragile system, and won't be caught dead with alcohol, talk less of codeine and recreational drugs. I don't give two f*cks how legal adults decide to f*ck their own lifes up.

nigga you just admitted it yourself, you have a fragile system. to be honest, I read that as "I'm a pussy"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent / Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.