Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) (8411 Views)

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by FastShipping: 2:14am On Nov 16, 2015
As it is, the U.S, Israel and Saudi seem to be behind this ISIS fighters.

1 Like

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by IlekeHD: 2:15am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Why are you fagg0ts so bent on changing the whole world to suit your depraved lifestyles?

Why? Because I think the guy is too fine to join ISIS?

Don't you think he's fine with the square jaw and strong body? undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by IlekeHD: 2:15am On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:

Why would Israel want to attack France?

Germany and Russia maybe, but France?
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by IlekeHD: 2:16am On Nov 16, 2015
ezeagu:

X-Files or Twilight Zone?

My shows.
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by FastShipping: 2:17am On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Israel is using these fighters to remove Assad and paint arabs as the bad guys. Where are these terrorists getting these sophisticated weapons from?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:

They all have diverging interests.

The US formed ISIS to destabilize Syria (a solid and lone Russian ally opposed to the dollar)

The Saudis are backing ISIS in order to create a pan-arabic theocracy which they hope to head .

The Israelis are supporting ISIS to keep the Iranians at bay.

6 Likes

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

The EU countries of western Europe are in on the game.

This is what you call a false flag OP solely to garner public support to get the French public to agree to sending troops to Syria NOT to fight ISIS but Russia!

It's all here https://www.nairaland.com/2735796/paris-terror-attacks-obama-natos

And they called me mad for stating the obvious fact

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5S4ZZDXtHg8/UZoXfKTVRWI/AAAAAAAAArM/bK3QrWprsvQ/s1600/gbs.jpeg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by IlekeHD: 2:21am On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:

Israel is using these fighters to remove Assad and paint arabs as the bad guys. Where are these terrorists getting these sophisticated weapons from?

To the extent of attacking France? I doubt it.
Who knows.....we don't even know who funds boko harams. We should be able to trace any large movements shipments to North na.
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by tellwisdom: 2:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Interesting sad...so bro, these pictures up here...Where re these guys exactly and how do they get their support? Why means ?
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by IlekeHD: 2:24am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The EU countries of western Europe are in on the game.

This is what you call a false flag OP solely to garner public support to get the French public to agree to sending troops to Syria NOT to fight ISIS but Russia!

It's all here https://www.nairaland.com/2735796/paris-terror-attacks-obama-natos

And they called me mad for stating the obvious fact

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5S4ZZDXtHg8/UZoXfKTVRWI/AAAAAAAAArM/bK3QrWprsvQ/s1600/gbs.jpeg[/img]

And you think France is too dumb to figure this out, were it true?

France is not Nigeria.
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by arbitter: 2:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Oh look this halfwit again, now back with a collection of photoshopped pics. After trying to sell a lie about muslims celebrating paris attacks now hes trying to peddle another lie huh?

i wonder if he think hes actually avhieving whatever it is he thinks he must do against muslims.

1 Like

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by ezeagu(m): 2:31am On Nov 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

To the extent of attacking France? I doubt it.
Who knows.....we don't even know who funds boko harams. We should be able to trace any large movements shipments to North na.

The US has an operational base in Niger Republic which they set up prior to the invasion of Iraq.

It is from this base ALQIM (Al Qaeda in the Magreb) was formed.

It is from this base that Mali was invaded by Islamists.

The base also formed the coordinating command center in the destabilization of Libya.

It is from this base that the US has been sending logistics and weapons to Boko Haram.

Why is there no Boko Haram in Niger Republic?

Have you bothered to ask why? The entire Nigerien security apparatus can not match that of the Nigerian Mopol .

How come Boko Haram is not interested in spreading their Jihad into Niger and Chad?

Ask the right questions and you may get the right answer.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

And you think France is too dumb to figure this out, were it true?

France is not Nigeria.

Don't be daft. The French govt is in on this.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by double0seven(m): 2:37am On Nov 16, 2015
what is the source of this your information (that is pictures) pasted all over? Are those guys really resident in Europe? If you in Niga can discover their Jihadist pictures, how come the intelligence agencies of European countries have not?
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 16, 2015
double0seven:
what is the source of this your information (that is pictures) pasted all over? Are those guys really resident in Europe? If you in Niga can discover their Jihadist pictures, how come the intelligence agencies of European countries have not?

Because I am smarter

1 Like

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 16, 2015
arbitter:
Oh look this halfwit again, now back with a collection of photoshopped pics. After trying to sell a lie about muslims celebrating paris attacks now hes trying to peddle another lie huh?

i wonder if he think hes actually avhieving whatever it is he thinks he must do against muslims.

You are an ediot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by IlekeHD: 2:51am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Don't be daft. The French govt is in on this.

Wow....you like, blew my mind.

Like omg wowwww
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Wow....you like, blew my mind.

Like omg wowwww

when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people."

—H.G. Wells, in his book titled, "The New World Order" (1939).

1 Like

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by chris4gold(m): 3:02am On Nov 16, 2015
these guys are phychopath
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by double0seven(m): 3:23am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Because I am smarter

You are smarter

Now don't make me laugh. You are smarter than thousands of highly trained intelligence agents spread all over Europe with millions of pounds in funding backing their their activities?

You that is just sitting behind your laptop?

If you have no credible source, you are merely portraying falsehood. Those guys may be terrorist, but they are definitely not resident in European countries.
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 16, 2015
double0seven:

You are smarter

Now don't make me laugh. You are smarter than thousands of highly trained intelligence agents spread all over Europe with millions of pounds in funding backing their their activities?

You that is just sitting behind your laptop?

If you have no credible source, you are merely portraying falsehood. Those guys may be terrorist, but they are definitely not resident in European countries.

What source do you need? Aren't the pictures worth a thousand words on their own? Or do you think so well of my photoshoping skills like what one taqiyya advocate posted here?

And what concern is it to you how I get my information? Its not like I am writing a doctorate thesis , so why should i bother you with my research? If you were really that inquisitive you ought to try doing your own research instead rather than bugging me on how or where I got the pics from.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by double0seven(m): 4:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Read my reply again: where did I say you photoshpped?

It's not a new thing that these radical Jihadist muslim warriors like taking pictures while posing with their guns, grenades, or infidels that have been killed or beheaded by them. Why, they are even many teenagers with these kinds of pics; some with their fathers beside them. These sorts of pictures abounds on the internet.

So you posted these pictures, but that does not mean they are now living European countries. With these kind of pictures of them, publicly available, how will European authorities allow them to stay in their countries? That is where your falsehood comes in.

All the pictures, the ones that's shows them as militants and normal civilian clothes are all both in middle east countries. Or maybe in European countries before they became radicalized.
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
look at him carrying a severed head now flexing in Europe. shocked
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 16, 2015
And that Canadian trainee PM is bringing in 25k into Canada before the end of the year. Why can't they just take in women and children

1 Like

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Nad
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by onatisi(m): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Serves EU right. When Arab nations are not even welcoming these so called refugees,EU is opening up her borders without . Now there are thousands of suicide bombers and terrorists fighters both male and female on EU soil. The main reason why they are yet to fully strike is because they haven't yet reached their final destination and target which is uk and other western EU. Once the spread is complete then the problem starts

4 Likes

Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by overhypedsteve(m): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2015
naijaking1:
This is bone chilling. No wonder "the refugees" didn't bother going into other Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, and Kano!
who told you they are not coming to Kano or Sokoto.
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by Mcbussy(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:
Germany got it all wrong. They should have accepted women and children only.

This is dsame Germany said to have the best intelligence security in d world...i knew dat mofo was confused.grin
Re: ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX) by mike404(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2015
I WANT ISIS FIGHTERS IN GERMANY TO R. A. P. E ANGELA MERKEL TO DEATH angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 / What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video / The First African To Attain The Post Of Field Marshal In The Army-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.