Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) (651 Views)

Daring Rescue: LASEMA Recognizes Daring Third Mainland Bridge Rescue Responders / Rescue Me From My Job!! / Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by proxyjobs: 2:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Hello Nairalanders
Am very sure i can count on you guys now,am currently handling an MSC Projects
and am seeking to get a list of markets across board with in Nigeria.
for example with in LAGOS- Ikeja LGA -COMPUTER VILLAGE (ICT and electronics)
MARINA- BALOGUN MARKET (Cloths ,Fabric,shoes & other accessories)
Oshodi market

pls your inputs will be very very appreciated for those in the North which markets do you guys have there
and if you can state what the market is popularly know for and the LGA in which it is situated.
All inputs are welcomed.
Thanks
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by proxyjobs: 2:38am On Nov 16, 2015
waiting for inputs
thanks in advance
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by economia: 3:23am On Nov 16, 2015
proxyjobs:
Hello Nairalanders
Am very sure i can count on you guys now,am currently handling an MSC Projects
and am seeking to get a list of markets across board with in Nigeria.
for example with in LAGOS- Ikeja LGA -COMPUTER VILLAGE (ICT and electronics)
MARINA- BALOGUN MARKET (Cloths ,Fabric,shoes & other accessories)
Oshodi market

pls your inputs will be very very appreciated for those in the North which markets do you guys have there
and if you can state what the market is popularly know for and the LGA in which it is situated.
All inputs are welcomed.
Thanks
Azare Sunday Market, in Katagun LGA Bauchi state.
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 16, 2015
notable markets or just any market.
There are uncountable OJA OBA in western nigeria.
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by proxyjobs: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2015
afolag:
notable markets or just any market.
There are uncountable OJA OBA in western nigeria.

very true there are countless oja Oba in western nigeria, i am looking more of Notable markets also 2nd tier level market
for example Alade market Allen Ikeje LGA ,Ojuelegba mkt and 3rd tier level market e.g Saw mill market Gbagada.
Not necessary market were they sell home use peper ,plastic etcccc
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 18, 2015
proxyjobs:

very true there are countless oja Oba in western nigeria, i am looking more of Notable markets also 2nd tier level market
for example Alade market Allen Ikeje LGA ,Ojuelegba mkt and 3rd tier level market e.g Saw mill market Gbagada.
Not necessary market were they sell home use peper ,plastic etcccc
Goodluck in findings. I did that ti help you narrow down your search.
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by proxyjobs: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
afolag:

Goodluck in findings. I did that ti help you narrow down your search.

Thanks for your effort,you can just list those that you know

(1) (Reply)

Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 / Professional Drivers, Admin Assist, Maintenance Officers Needed - Urgent / 2016 Form Are Available For Interested Pple In Film And Music Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.