Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo (1057 Views)

Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo by vivalicious25(f): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
A man is reported to have died during marathon sex with a prostitute in Osogbo,Osun State.

Tribune online gathered both the managers and ladies engaging in commercial sex trade in the hotel has abandoned the brothel as police commenced investigation into the death of yet to be identified man. Source told Tribune online that the man might have died due to exhaustion after the marathon sex with the prostitute.

A shop owner who anonymity claimed to have witnessed the evacuation of the corpse.

She said:When i resumed work this morning i noticed that the brothel was empty.There was no sign of life there at all.The entrance door was closed but the door to the was slightly opened.Unknown to some of us,some of the occupant of the house confided in their friends about what happened before they ran away.Later around noon,the police came and evacuated the body of the man.We were told that the wife was among those that came with the police.

Confirming the incident,Osun State commissioner of police Mr Kola shodipo expressed the resolve of his command to unravel the mystery behind the man's death.

Source;www.ashinzevivianblog.com

cc;lalalastclacla ishilove

Re: Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Highway to Hell
Re: Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo by boboLIL(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2015
He died in an active service... Rest in pussyyyy....

Meanwhile.... Start ur week wid laughter

a convo between a wife and her husband

wife: If I had known you were this poor I wouldn't have married you...

husband: when I was telling you that you are the only thing I have in this world. What were you thinking?

.. better psyching grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
End time sex.
Re: Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo by pretydiva(f): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
The man died while in active service..rest in pu.ssy undecided
Re: Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo by Pidggin(f): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Okay.
Re: Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo by Adex2web(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
I've confirmed it grin grin grin
Check it out here [url]http://www..com/talk/topic,278128.0.html[/url]
<p>It's a fun anyway</p>

Re: Married Man Dies During Marathon Sex With Prostitute In Osogbo by 5minsmadness: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is very misleading abeg.
What do they mean by marathon sex? angry
Anyone can die during sex, he probably had a heart attack during the first round.
Marathon sex...as if it was too much sex that killed him.
Bloggers are just assh0les angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation / Nigerian Guy Based Abroad Buys A Jeep And Sends It Down To His Mother In Nigeria / My Two Brothers Died Within Two Weeks - Man Cries Out(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.