Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Kogi The Bail Out State...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi The Bail Out State...... (472 Views)

Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi The Bail Out State...... by azimibraun: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2015
I have seen over 6 campaigns of the Governor of Kogi state and PDP flagbearer and all he ever spoke about was '' Bail out Bail out and Bail out " the funniest part of it is that he always have the former governor who served 8yrsplus before him standing next to him whenever he says this. It just leaves me wondering how a party or group of people who had kogi under control since 2003 till today 16-11-2015 will be crying '' Bail out funds Bail out funds'' and even using it as its key campaign issue. Ironically i saw the APC candidate talking about industralising the state, creation of jobs, consolidation on its achievements between 1999 and 2003. If there is one election that will have the electorate not thinking too hard before making up their minds on who to elect, is the kogi election. The two candidates have had their times in the sun, the two candidates have just one term each, the two candidates are talking and the two candidates are beign heard and above all, the electorates have felt them both before and they have their minds to make. Funny how Kogi a state with so much and with its nearness to the FCT will reduce to a state that needs bail out to try and stay alive.. Its a shame.
Re: Kogi The Bail Out State...... by aieromon(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Kogi has been blessed with bad leadership over the years. I don't see any hope in any of the candidates.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Donald Trump / Death Of APC Kogi Guber Candidate Exposes Loophole In Nigerian Constitution / Buhari:nigeria To Explore Its Gas Reserves For Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.