Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married (52155 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by lalasticlala(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Star actresses Stella Damasus and actress Doris Simeon's estranged husband, Daniel Ademinokan are married already. Her husband, Daniel Ademonikan revealed this via his romantic Valentine message to her.

Read:

"While people across the Atlantic are waiting for the announcement of a wedding date, I celebrate you today my beautiful WIFE @stelladamasus. You came into my life and gave me the right perspective. Thank you for being such a supportive wife, a remarkable mother to our kids and the glue that holds this home together. EVERYBODY deserves another shot at getting it right with love. I'm glad I got my second shot. Thank you for loving me the way you do. Even when I do things that deserve time out in the microwave , you love me still. Every single day, I just can't wait to come home to you because you are my SAFE PLACE. With you, everyday is Valentine's Day. I love you. #HappyValentinesDay #HappyWifeHappyLife #MyRib #MyWife #YouCompleteMe #DaBishopChronicles"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQfvX3TlzwD/?hl=en

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by sholatem(f): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
o ma leyin,ask Tonto,Nemesis is knocking@ ur door undecided

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by StOla: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Happy Married Life!

Doris Simeon had it all, but she just couldn't hold it down. Stella Damasus came into the picture long after the marriage to Doris had collapsed, so no one should hold any grudge against her for finding love the 3rd time with Daniel.

Infact, when Doris and Daniel fell apart, Stella was still happily married to her Nzeribe 2nd husband (I stand to be corrected).

If Jaiye Aboderin never passed away, she'll still be married to her 1st young love just like Omotola Jalade.

Or do we also blame any woman Nzeribe marries in the future, and claim she snatched him from Stella who has since moved on and found love elsewhere?

Stella married a single Daniel, Daniel married a single Stella. A John Doe will marry a single Doris if she chooses to marry again. A Jane Doe will marry a single Nzeribe if he chooses to marry again.

Everyone is happy in life.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by MidolsStudent(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by slurryeye: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by joedams: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
While the bloggers were waiting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sweet babe. Always like her, but she's a it complicated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by grandstar(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Husband snatcher

You steal another woman's husband and destroyed her home and life.

God has hated a divorcing. Your action if true and you're unrepentant, will not go unpunished

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by ALAYORMII: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
If they find happiness in each other

then

I wish them all the best

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by juliusocean(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vhhu
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Cyriloha(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
lalasticlala:
Star actresses Stella Damasus and actress Doris Simeon's estranged husband, Daniel Ademinokan are married already. Her husband, Daniel Ademonikan revealed this via his romantic Valentine message to her.

Read:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQfvX3TlzwD/?hl=en

Hml to them

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Iphone5: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
sholatem:
o ma leyin,ask Tonto,Nemesis is knocking@ ur door undecided

Yimu undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by auntysimbiat(f): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
lol
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by HYOTHi(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Old People. Mtcheew undecided
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
How does that improve our economy?

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by holatimmy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
This kin marriage dey always pepper me for body.

What makes you think a man that left his wife and kid,won't leave you too...Love eyaf blind patapata

22 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by toyinjimoh(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
if u don't value what God gives u another person will tak it from u....enjoy Stella

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by nabegibeg: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
MidolsStudent:
Doris Simeon
I must confess I used her picture to mast one time

the sense that you dont have is paining you

10 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Recycled brides and grooms! cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Swissheart(f): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Doris.....I knew it would come to this when you started the Triple D Show. Doris,Daniel and David Show.....you were showing everyone who cared to watch what you were enjoying.

How many of you watched Triple D Show?

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by olagbemi118(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Enjoy while it lasts
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Soccu(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Husband snatcher

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Preca(f): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
It is done
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
i give this marriage 2 years

7 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by martineverest(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
i hope she wont kill this one like she killed abodunrin.

From abodurin to sammy okposo,to Nzeribe and now:a married man.

Karma in conjiuction with nemesis are rehearsing for u.

If u think u can hurt Edo woman's feelings and go scott-free,ask what toyin Aimakhu did to seun egbegbe.

Husband snatcher

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by 2sydoflyf(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Second hand groom,third hand bride. Wetin even concern me self?

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by ekanDamie: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
this lady is no longer pretty to me like the first ever film she did fugitive.
I still have her then image in my head even after 15yrs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmmm.....someone should tell us more
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oh

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by leofab(f): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Only if it will las more that Churchill/Tontoh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married by VickyRotex(f): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React / "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.