Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

How To Make Money On Nairaland; The 10 Sure Ways. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money On Nairaland; The 10 Sure Ways. (1024 Views)

Nairaland: The Best Internet Community Website In Nigeria - My Reasons / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging / 10 Sure Ways On How To Get Your Blog&sites Posts To Show On Google Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Nairaland; The 10 Sure Ways. by Kangol99(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Are you a Nigerian looking for a way to earn online?
You can profit off Nairaland which is the biggest online forum in Nigeria and Africa.

About Nairaland
Nairaland is the most popular forum in Nigeria and Africa. It's a site where people interact and discuss trending or latest news in Nigeria, Africa and the global World entirely.

Nairaland cut across various sections such as politics, sports, entertainments, business, technology and many more.

From research Nairaland is one of the 1000 most visited website on the internet, with over 1,469,995 members, 2,474,509 topics as at Nov.15, 2015 wheb this post was been made. Nairaland is Owned by Seun Osewa.

Aside from getting the latest new, Nairaland has some other interesting features that allow you to Create a new post, comment on post, it also allow users to send message and connect with one another.

Here are 10 sure ways to make legit money on Nairaland.com

1. Website design-: Now Over 97Million Nigerians now uses the internet and Nigerians are becoming more aware of the benefits of having an online presence.

Having a website or blog can help individuals generate additional income through various online business models, and it can help businesses attract more customers and boost sales.

This is why the demand for professional website and blog design services is now on the high. If you are a web designer, Nairaland can help you attract clients.

2.Search Engine Optimization (SEO services :This involves adopting tactics aimed at improving the position of a website in search engine result pages. More and more Nigerians are becoming aware of the effectiveness of the internet as a marketing and lead generation tool.

This explains why there’s increasing demand for SEO experts. If you understand how SEO works and can help people achieve great results with this strategy, then market your skills on Nairaland, and you will attract clients who are trying to attract more traffic and customers.

3.Freelance writing-: If you are very good with words,(typing, writing, proofreading, researching information e.t.c) then you can turn your skills and talent into cash by offering freelance writing services.

Nairaland members frequently require the services of skilled writers to help them with application letters, business plans, proposals, blog posts, newspaper articles, research publications, resume writing and so on.

Advertise your services and it's sure that you will get people that need your services.

Continue reading==>> https://younginfopreneurs./2015/11/16/how-to-make-money-on-nairaland-the-10-sure-ways/
Re: How To Make Money On Nairaland; The 10 Sure Ways. by Emmanuel950(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bro, even though I didnt click the link, I know u have a good article. Why not complete the article and tag a supermod so they can move it to the frontpage!
Re: How To Make Money On Nairaland; The 10 Sure Ways. by webincomeplus(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
OP, you're not smart. Much of the content of that post was stolen. Here's one of the pages you stole it from: www.mytopbusinessideas.com/make-money-nairaland/

The other parts of your article that are not on that link were copied from other articles on the same site.

If you continue this way, then you won't succeed as a blogger. Blogging isn't by force!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money On Nairaland; The 10 Sure Ways. by Fertilenigeria: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
webincomeplus:
OP, you're not smart. Much of the content of that post was stolen. Here's one of the pages you stole it from: www.mytopbusinessideas.com/make-money-nairaland/

The other parts of your article that are not on that link were copied from other articles on the same site.

If you continue this way, then you won't succeed as a blogger. Blogging isn't by force!

Don't mind him...

That's one of the hungry bloggers around. Instead of learning internet business from a mentor, he is busy scraping content from other websites. That's the beginning of his downfall. I am not praying.
Re: How To Make Money On Nairaland; The 10 Sure Ways. by EntclassBlog(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2015
hmm.. Post not smart!!!! Thats all we know.
Re: How To Make Money On Nairaland; The 10 Sure Ways. by Kangol99(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Emmanuel950:
Bro, even though I didnt click the link, I know u have a good article. Why not complete the article and tag a supermod so they can move it to the frontpage!

I don't know how to tag a supermod. How do i do that? Thanks in advance for your response

(1) (Reply)

7 Common Lies About SEO - Must Read !!! / Sponsor a post on my 80k plus Facebook page for as low as N500 / Refer And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.