Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife As She Adds Another Year Today - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife As She Adds Another Year Today - Photos (719 Views)

Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife As She Adds Another Year Today - Photos by exlinkleads(f): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Duncan Mighty couldn't help but gush over his wife, Vivien as she celebrates her birthday today , November 16. The popular singer took to his Instagram early Monday morning to inform his 9,000 followers just how special his better half is and how much she's made him a better man.

"Happy Birthday to u my Wife, my life, my bestie, my crime mate, my amebo mate, my remote control, my heartbeat, my vegetable and jollof, the only woman that turned me to a special man…" Mighty wrote underneath a beautiful photo of Vivien on his page.

He went on to add, "Chai thank God I have u... since u came into my life my life has found love, joy, peace and it's home... May God bless u more as u celebrate.... have fun ma sweetie… mymumubottun #duncanmighty#portharcourt #youngwealth" Duncan and Vivien tied the knot in July 2015 after dating for two years. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/duncan-mighty-celebrates-his-wife-as.html#sthash.kBRWlLdN.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife As She Adds Another Year Today - Photos by Rapoo(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2015
See fine woman cheesycheesycheesy happy birthday though

More success in ur marriage

Love the combination gan.............
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife As She Adds Another Year Today - Photos by outlandra(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2015
thats cool....
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife As She Adds Another Year Today - Photos by hob(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Happy Birthday 2 her

(1) (Reply)

Vic O Shares N*ude Picture Of Himself... See Here / You Won't Believe What Genevieve's Co-star In 'road To Yesterday' Said About Her / Unbelievable: Native Doctor From Ogun Advertise Online – See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.