Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,432 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira (6095 Views)

Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by londoner: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
When a Nigerian says the same they are insulted. When a white person says it she is the best thing since sliced bread.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by onosprince(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pray for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
rattlesnake:
jagaban zakabarg
kai which kain name you give me so?

infact see you in CCT...
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
armadeo:
^^^

WHO BE THIS.
shoo....you no know me?

kai you must be kwarrapt grin
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
MzCorleone:
SunnyBlaze1
*in Stylplus voice**
oh baby please call my name
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Never in the world has anyone had issues or raised a ruckus when you don't win everything.
Know why?? Most people don't expect you to (In fact, probably nobody expects you to). *smiles*

So saying, "not winning everything is no crime" doesn't make sense at all. Because no one thinks "crime" when that is the case.

But winning everything?? You seem to have a problem with that. As with a lot of others. That's the reason for the comment, ".....but winning everything is NO CRIME"

**smiles** SEE??

So stop prolonging arguments ok. Just get the points. *smiles*

Checked out the renaissance man yet?

Pls do...... It might show you something worthwhile.(In fact, it would)

*smiles*

Chanchit:

Of cause its not a crime to win everything, but not winning everything too should not be a crime.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by armadeo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

shoo....you no know me?

kai you must be kwarrapt
grin

Lol.. bros no vex. Now I know. grin
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Never in the world has anyone had issues or raised a ruckus when you don't win everything.
Know why?? Most people don't expect you to (In fact, probably nobody expects you to). *smiles*

So saying, "not winning everything is no crime" doesn't make sense at all. Because no one thinks "crime" when that is the case.

But winning everything?? You seem to have a problem with that. As with a lot of others. That's the reason for the comment, ".....but winning everything is NO CRIME"

**smiles** SEE??

So stop prolonging arguments ok. Just get the points. *smiles*

Checked out the renaissance man yet?

Pls do...... It might show you something worthwhile.(In fact, it would)

*smiles*

Stop smiling sheepishly around you re just been mischievous, not winning everything in this case is quite different from renaissance, renaissance means doing everything perfectly and in this case the Nigerian guy's goal is not the best, compared to others do you now suggest they give it to him, or how does it correlate with renaissance? I'm not against winning everything, but what happens If you you are the best in all and except one? *not smiling*
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
**smiles**

Smiling "sheepishly" (which isn't what I'm doing anyway) is FAR better than not smiling at all. Do you know how many muscles it takes to smile? Do you know the physiological and anatomical benefits? *smiles*

Well, it's your choice.

So you only checked what renaissance means but don't know who the renaissance man was huh? Hmmm.....

And sorry Sir, they're the same thing. In everything I do, I win. Or in every thing I do I'm a master. Don't get it twisted.

See?? *smiles*

AND WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE CONSISTENTLY THE BEST IN "ALL" EXCEPT "NONE"? *big smiles*

Note: Smiling only takes 17 muscles. Keeps your facial muscles well toned and solid.

But not smiling? Well it means you're expressionless or you're frowning.

If it's expressionless, well, your muscles are just there.

But if it's a frown, **giggling** mehn!!! You're contracting over 26-35 or more muscles.... Hope this is not the case. This is partly how wrinkles form.

*smiles*

FINAL NOTE: Your terming Orji's goal not the best is just an opinion. After all, Jara's goal came 2nd and Vereth's goal came third. Where theirs better than Orji's?? Huh?? (He'll tell me he's not seen them or doesn't care about them) *smiles*

Cortes' and Orji's goals were the best 2 goals of that tournament. **NO ARGUMENTS**
But because public voting is involved, Things just went awry. Some belgians say Vereth's goal was no.1, so to them you're not on point by picking someone else. See?? *the power of opinion*

So you're in no position to term Orji's goal as not being the best. What was your initial reason for this?? "MUST WE WIN EVERYTHING?" **smh**

Chanchit:

Stop smiling sheepishly around you re just been mischievous, not winning everything in this case is quite different from renaissance, renaissance means doing everything perfectly and in this case the Nigerian guy's goal is not the best, compared to others do you now suggest they give it to him, or how does it correlate with renaissance? I'm not against winning everything, but what happens If you you are the best in all and except one? *not smiling*
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by segun359(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
I totally agree with u jawe. ....if only Africans could learn from this and stop idolising the Europeans
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by RedCapChief(m): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
safarigirl:
equating terrorism attacks with football accolades?

Anyway, just so you know, the Nigerian guy's goal didn't make top 3, you know why? Cuz he couldn't even get 14% of votes......not becse his goal wasn't good enough, just cuz a black man is the least of all races in the eyes of others and deserves no accolades

and the black man NEVER stands for his people. They only identify with foreigners, the lighter the better. Case-in-point, the way most blacks stood with Paris but don't care about Nigeria including Nigerians.

I don't think it is true that most Nigerians don't care about Nigeria. We have become inured to all the violence in that region. That is also the problem with Beirut. How many times do you hear of bombs going off in Paris? When an intelligent student fails an exam, it is news. When a dullard fails an exam, . . . . When you add all the political genesis of BH, it becomes all the more difficult to be sympathetic
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Chanchit:
When I said its wrong to vote the Nigerian U-17 guy's goal as the best goal just because he's a Nigerian, many Nlders quoted me of how unpatriotic I am and people are now here hailing the lady, but if the Lady is a Nigerian una go don rain abuse on her.

Can't u see that its because she's white?
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2015
onosprince:
Pray for Nigeria
Chai who be Dis fine small boy?
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 17, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:
#PrayForNigeria
I like this, for like do ma own pix. How do I start
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Spot on.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2015
9twalker:
I like this, for like do ma own pix. How do I start
http://www122.lunapic.com/editor/?action=flag&country=ng
just select "use different photo" at the top,then upload any pix u like. enjoy!
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 17, 2015
armadeo:

Lol.. bros no vex. Now I know. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by SonOfEl(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Fact. Fact. Fact. The woman is so on point.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
**smiles**

Smiling "sheepishly" (which isn't what I'm doing anyway) is FAR better than not smiling at all. Do you know how many muscles it takes to smile? Do you know the physiological and anatomical benefits? *smiles*

Well, it's your choice.

So you only checked what renaissance means but don't know who the renaissance man was huh? Hmmm.....

And sorry Sir, they're the same thing. In everything I do, I win. Or in every thing I do I'm a master. Don't get it twisted.

See?? *smiles*

AND WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE CONSISTENTLY THE BEST IN "ALL" EXCEPT "NONE"? *big smiles*

Note: Smiling only takes 17 muscles. Keeps your facial muscles well toned and solid.

But not smiling? Well it means you're expressionless or you're frowning.

If it's expressionless, well, your muscles are just there.

But if it's a frown, **giggling** mehn!!! You're contracting over 26-35 or more muscles.... Hope this is not the case. This is partly how wrinkles form.

*smiles*

FINAL NOTE: Your terming Orji's goal not the best is just an opinion. After all, Jara's goal came 2nd and Vereth's goal came third. Where theirs better than Orji's?? Huh?? (He'll tell me he's not seen them or doesn't care about them) *smiles*

Cortes' and Orji's goals were the best 2 goals of that tournament. **NO ARGUMENTS**
But because public voting is involved, Things just went awry. Some belgians say Vereth's goal was no.1, so to them you're not on point by picking someone else. See?? *the power of opinion*

So you're in no position to term Orji's goal as not being the best. What was your initial reason for this?? "MUST WE WIN EVERYTHING?" **smh**

To start with, the argument is not about smiling, so how many strings you pull together before typing *smiling* is non of my business.
And I've said it before that voting would only make people biased that FIFA should have given out the award at their own discretion, since they could give out MVP, second MVP, Best keeper, so why not give out the best goal too or better still ask all the coaches/captains in the tournament to vote. So if Orji's goal finish on the 10th position, its FIFA's fault.
And about you winning all, its impossible cos you can't win this argument, and stop floating around renaissance or smiles, you are making me forget what the argument is even about.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2015
Hahahahaha.......... What's the matter? Making you forget?

Hope that's not Amnesia stepping in? *smiles*

Sir, give up the deceit ok. Saying, "I'm not saying one can't win all" BUT trying to "champion" the you-cant-win-all mentality is not making sense.

Winning argument? So that's what this is about?

How funny you are. Very funny indeed......... *smiles*
Thanks for "exposing" your true intention for prolonging this argument. Shows you got nothing else to stand on. *smiles*

Don't worry ok. Maybe when you're in Orji's simliar position, you'll feel the bane of your "Ghandi-like mentality" because then Nigerians won't see you as the best. Then you'll understand. *smiles*

For the records, I faced similar (not exactly the same but similar) situation with the whites but Absolute "MERIT" pulled me through. Plus God's Favor (ultimately) too.

Keep justifying your stance aiit. You just don't wanna get the point.

And I type "smiles" NOT "smiling"....... **mehn! This may be Amnesia after all**

And stop equating making intelligent arguments with "pulling strings"

Don't be "dodgy" and man up to the fact that you're just wrong.

Honesty is one virtue that's sure to take us further down the road of Achievement. **funny, because that mindset of yours which you equate to honesty is not honesty at all. There's a subtle difference between Honesty and "that Ghandi-like mentality" of yours.** #PsychologyAtItsBest

Note: I took you up on your saying, "must we win everything? Na only we waka come?"

Hope you remember now?? *smiles*

And yep..... It has everything to do with the "renaissance man"

*smiles*

Chanchit:

To start with, the argument is not about smiling, so how many strings you pull together before typing *smiling* is non of my business.
And I've said it before that voting would only make people biased that FIFA should have given out the award at their own discretion, since they could give out MVP, second MVP, Best keeper, so why not give out the best goal too or better still ask all the coaches/captains in the tournament to vote. So if Orji's goal finish on the 10th position, its FIFA's fault.
And about you winning all, its impossible cos you can't win this argument, and stop floating around renaissance or smiles, you are making me forget what the argument is even about.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahaha.......... What's the matter? Making you forget?

Hope that's not Amnesia stepping in? *smiles*

Sir, give up the deceit ok. Saying, "I'm not saying one can't win all" BUT trying to "champion" the you-cant-win-all mentality is not making sense.

Winning argument? So that's what this is about?

How funny you are. Very funny indeed......... *smiles*
Thanks for "exposing" your true intention for prolonging this argument. Shows you got nothing else to stand on. *smiles*

Don't worry ok. Maybe when you're in Orji's simliar position, you'll feel the bane of your "Ghandi-like mentality" because then Nigerians won't see you as the best. Then you'll understand. *smiles*

For the records, I faced similar (not exactly the same but similar) situation with the whites but Absolute "MERIT" pulled me through. Plus God's Favor (ultimately) too.

Keep justifying your stance aiit. You just don't wanna get the point.

And I type "smiles" NOT "smiling"....... **mehn! This may be Amnesia after all**

And stop equating making intelligent arguments with "pulling strings"

Don't be "dodgy" and man up to the fact that you're just wrong.

Honesty is one virtue that's sure to take us further down the road of Achievement. **funny, because that mindset of yours which you equate to honesty is not honesty at all. There's a subtle difference between Honesty and "that Ghandi-like mentality" of yours.** #PsychologyAtItsBest

Note: I took you up on your saying, "must we win everything? Na only we waka come?"

Hope you remember now?? *smiles*

And yep..... It has everything to do with the "renaissance man"

*smiles*

Now you are turning it to English? That's pathetic. If I type "smiling" its because you are the one smiling not me, so I can't type "smiles".
And you are not really getting the argument,you just jumped into the middle. The Orji guy was not crying about it but you and your sister just won't let it go. And how you dealt with your problem is non of my business and stop suggesting problems for me. If not winning the best goal is too hard for you guys to swallow, just do a collabo with your sister and give the guy the best goal award on behalf of Nigeria. Mr Winitall.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2015
**smiles**

Of course Orji has moved on. In fact, he got a few offers from some European sides partly because of the technique involved in his "35 yards wonder goal". Hopefully a good deal materialises soon.

And pathetic is when you can't take "simple correction". *smiles*

Mr Win-it-all? Hmmm..... Not a bad name. I think I like it. Thanks. *smiles*

Chanchit:

Now you are turning it to English? That's pathetic. If I type "smiling" its because you are the one smiling not me, so I can't type "smiles".
And you are not really getting the argument,you just jumped into the middle. The Orji guy was not crying about it but you and your sister just won't let it go. And how you dealt with your problem is non of my business and stop suggesting problems for me. If not winning the best goal is too hard for you guys to swallow, just do a collabo with your sister and give the guy the best goal award on behalf of Nigeria. Mr Winitall.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
**smiles**

Of course Orji has moved on. In fact, he got a few offers from some European sides partly because of the technique involved in his "35 yards wonder goal". Hopefully a good deal materialises soon.

And pathetic is when you can't take "simple correction". *smiles*

Mr Win-it-all? Hmmm..... Not a bad name. I think I like it. Thanks. *smiles*

That's what you guys fail to understand, getting a good club is the ultimate goal for those guys, I bet you do not know who won the award at the last u-17. Now stay off my mention.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Uhm..... Sorry Sir, but you asked a question...... His name is Hashim (can't recall his other names) from Iran. He scored that goal on his birthday against Argentina. *smiles*

Guess what? I was "seriously" hoping you'll ask that.
Hahaha....... Two of our goals even made the top 10 (no.5 and no.7) at the last edition in UAE.

See?? I'm sure you may have asked this "same question" to someone else thinking they won't have the answer just because you wanted to drive home a point. How wrong you are to think I won't.

**smiles**

Chanchit:

That's what you guys fail to understand, getting a good club is the ultimate goal for those guys, I bet you do not know who won the award at the last u-17. Now stay off my mention.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Uhm..... Sorry Sir, but you asked a question...... His name is Hashim (can't recall his other names) from Iran. He scored that goal on his birthday against Argentina. *smiles*

Guess what? I was "seriously" hoping you'll ask that.
Hahaha....... Two of our goals even made the top 10 (no.5 and no.7) at the last edition in UAE.

See?? I'm sure you may have asked this "same question" to someone else thinking they won't have the answer. How wrong you are to think I won't.

**smiles**

After using google? And where is the hashim now? I give up on you.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Sir, don't be such a "bore".

I didn't even need Google. I've always known this. (BUT OF COURSE, HOW ELSE CAN I PROVE THIS TO YOU?? You're not here with me **smh**). Also, I replied the mention as soon as I saw it. Come on, you don't expect me to be online at all times do you?? **smh** Funny dude........*smiles*

Truth is, your argument hold nothing again. You've exhausted all your logical stands. There's none left anymore.

Come on Sir, admit it..... You're just being a bad loser.
*smiles*

Chanchit:

After using google? And where is the hashim now? I give up on you.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Sir, don't be such a "bore".

I didn't even need Google. I've always known this. (BUT OF COURSE, HOW ELSE CAN I PROVE THIS TO YOU?? You're not here with me **smh**)

Truth is, your argument hold nothing again. You've exhausted all your logical stands. There's none left anymore.

Come on Sir, admit it..... You're just being a bad loser.
*smiles*

Bad loser? You make me laugh, if its about the best goals, the Hashim guy should be in Barca, Madrid or Man-city by now. You are the one obsessed with winning. Now stay off my mention.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2015
While you're obsessed with settling for "mediocrity" after all, according to you, "one can't win everything". *smiles* Only "mediocres" say this as excuses.

Stay off your mentions?? Only if you answer this question. **you wanna have the last word huh??**

Ready??

Did you or did you not ask the same silly question (of who won the award at the last edition) to another?? (In the name of driving home a "mediocre point"wink

*smiles* You say you stand for honesty ba? Oya give a truthful answer.

The problem with your kind is that they permeate "subtle" negativity and "hidden averageness" without even knowing it. Too bad..........*smiles*

Chanchit:

Bad loser? You make me laugh, if its about the best goals, the Hashim guy should be in Barca, Madrid or Man-city by now. You are the one obsessed with winning. Now stay off my mention.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
While you're obsessed with settling for "mediocrity" after all, according to you, "one can't win everything". *smiles* Only "mediocres" say this as excuses.

Stay off your mentions?? Only if you answer this question. **you wanna have the last word huh??**

Ready??

Did you or did you not ask the same silly question (of who won the award at the last edition) to another?? (In the name of driving home a "mediocre point"wink

*smiles* You say you stand for honesty ba? Oya give a truthful answer.

The problem with your kind is that they permeate "subtle" negativity and "hidden averageness" without even knowing it. Too bad..........*smiles*

Don't try to dodge my question, you might need google this time, since the person I asked did not know who won the best goal at the last tournament and luckily you know its Mostafa Hashemi, then please enlighten me on where he is now. I don't know how someone not winning an award turns out to be mediocrity on my side. You preached being the best, so why should we be pained if a Nigerian did not win an award simply because he's not the best?
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2015
He's based in Iran. Happy? If I use google, I'll definitely get his club's name but I'm certain he's still home-based in Iran.
AND LUCK HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Gosh!!!!! That's as mediocritic as anyone can get.

Note: Mediocre thinking always ascribe successes or something positive to luck. Sir, that's so wrong. Men of success don't depend on luck. They create their own "luck". (If you know what that means).

So he did ask someone? Hehehe.......*smiles*

And he's OBVOIUSLY onto google now because I couldn't even recall his first name. I even got his other name partly correct. Hashim= Hashemi.... Well, fair enough. **smiles**

Like I said, (this is why I feel AMNESIA has probably assaulted you--- you keep taking one back) "saying" he's not the best is your own "opinion". The same way Jara's goal was picked as 2nd best based on opinion when Orji's is better.

If tweets after that game were to be taken into account, Orji's goal was the best. Cortes's goal as the best is also based on Opinion.

As for your question, don't worry ok..... A better answer will be presented you when you find yourself in similar situation to Orji's...... Then you'll understand. **if such day will ever come because I'm afraid that your mindset may prevent you from becoming a World beater...... It's quite "mediocre-inclined" I'm afraid**

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. You say you can't win all or conquer all right? Look even if you fail, you should never have the "mentality" that you can't make a comeback and win "all". So all A's is impossible with you huh??

I'm done.

Chanchit:

Don't try to dodge my question, you might need google this time, since the person I asked did not know who won the best goal at the last tournament and luckily you know its Mostafa Hashemi, then please enlighten me on where he is now. I don't know how someone not winning an award turns out to be mediocrity on my side. You preached being the best, so why should we be pained if a Nigerian did not win an award simply because he's not the best?
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
He's based in Iran. Happy? If I use google, I'll definitely get his club's name but I'm certain he's still home-based in Iran.
AND LUCK HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Gosh!!!!! That's as mediocritic as anyone can get.

So he did ask someone? Hehehe.......*smiles*

And he's OBVOIUSLY onto google now because I couldn't even recall his first name. I even got his other name partly correct. Hashim= Hashemi.... Well, fair enough. **smiles**

Like I said, (this is why I feel AMNESIA has probably assaulted you--- you keep taking one back) "saying" he's not the best is your own "opinion". The same way Jara's goal was picked as 2nd best based on opinion when Orji's is better.

If tweets after that game were to be taken into account, Orji's goal was the best. Cortes's goal as the best is also based on Opinion.

As for your question, don't worry ok..... A better answer will be presented you when you find yourself in similar situation to Orji's...... Then you'll understand. **if such day will ever come**

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. You say you can't win all or conquer all right? Look even if you fail, you should never have the "mentality" that you can't make a comeback and win "all". So all A's is impossible with you huh??

I'm done.

And you were talking about Mediocrity, why is the guy still in Iran while you pray Orji signs for a foreign club if its by best goal? You can't compare straight A's to football, cos many others too can get the A's but in football two people can't win ballon d'or together or two MVP in a tournament, or two goals to share the award for best goal.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by onosprince(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Chai who be Dis fine small boy?

Small boy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Stripped Unclad For Drugging A Rich Man And Theft (PHOTOS) / Linda Ikeji Shows The Interior Of Her Burj Al Arab Room In Dubai / Photos: Chika Ike Moves Into Multi Million Naira Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.