Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance (57377 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Igbo with their pastor issues....sucking woman breast to cast out demon 2dae, marathon sex 2mrow
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by DedeNkem: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
cocoflakes:

God punish your generation.....

No mind the em*becile!
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by krokroYansh(f): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
undecided Them them
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
EVILFOREST:
We really appreciate how GULLIBLE ladies are.
Because IF not for this, who knows how much SEXX would cost in the labour market.

I wish them more gullibilty to their Elbows
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by dorcaspedia(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Only God will save us in dis generation!! Not so surprised cos it is written that false prophets will arise, I just wonder hw judgment day will be like!!
Only God knows those that are truly serving Him....
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by yapapa: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
yeeboh ppl sha..meanwhile another crime related thread dey down wey I dey go from here and I'm certain na them again.who wanna bet?
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Dandeson1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
cocoflakes:

hehehehehegringringrin. e pain am.. cheesy
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Smh!
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
If no be jazz how man go tell you say him go deliver you with him prick undecided,if we start dey call women fish brain now my mentions no go end
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/16/deliverance-prophet-engages-women-in-marathon-sex/

Pic: Golf car which Okezie Moses use to dupe and
lure women into sex

the funny thing is that igbos like to patronize igbo churches. 90% of Lords Chosen are igbos. And igbos are mostly the victims of these fake pastors.
Rev king's victims are all igbos.....
The woman that exposed G.O of Lord chosen is igbo.........
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by bejeria101(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
This dumb women,who dem don see wey na sex dey take do deliverance? *rod of moses*
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by ril19(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
What can i say? He is another fo0lish Biafran....

hahaha.....mumu
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by prideofscience: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
LET JUST BE CAREFUL WITH PASTORS AROUND LAGOS.

MOST ARE JUST SCAMER, Thief and rapist. sad sad sad I had seen one happened to my closed relative to
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Kingsley1000(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
deliverance of life

1 Like

Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by mu2sa2: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hardly a week passes without a Christian priest being involved in one form of scam or another! Christians should call their priests to order.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by omooba969(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mumu plenty for lagos sha! grin
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by klax(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
cocoflakes:

Pls dont insult him and to be honest it's so sad that most of these doom prophet are from Igbo extraction just do the checking yourself this is no tribal sentiment my parent are from that region but so sad the recent twist of things.

Rev Satan King from the east, the guy from Honey and Breast Ministry from that side, the one we read about here few days ago from that side, today own from that side pls don't take it personal track all the evil record of demonic pastors and prophects you will realised 75% are from the East. Let's speak the truth to ourselves and stand by the truth to tell who is bad you are bad it does not matter whether we are from the same village these has always be our problem because refusal to accept you are wrong is a deadly ignorant and that is where we missed it and started blaming other tribes for our own error instead of tracing issues back and make quick correction we went on defensive, aggressive, abusive, Mr too good syndrome, hating and chest beating with no common sense. Sorry no offence its too early biko but my words are like sword and that is it.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by dbuktown(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
i just wonder some kind of brain some women gat upstairs
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by observer777(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE DECEIVED, NOBODY CAN DECEIVE YOU.

A neighbour showed me a video clip on his phone two Sundays ago showing a woman being nailed mercilessly by a boy with Hausa accent. The so called "pastor" who was recording the sin was instructing the woman to shout "power, enter" which she did. At times the "pastor" and the woman would coverse in Edo language and the boy complained that he was he had done more than he was engaged to do. He was getting tired but the sister was energetically shouting "power, enter". I don't know how much she paid them to be drilled like that. May "pastor" Okezie burn in hell.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by xklucvG: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
trishapal:
After checking the name, here's my verdict...

Instead of Nnamdi Kanu to start a Movement for Reorientation of the Igbos, he decided to go on a suicide mission by calling for secession. With the historical evidences before me, Nnamdi Kanu is just another Igbo Criminal who wanted to get a share of the nation's money by agitating for a secession. He was actually expecting the government to call him for settlement but Buhari surprised him and gave him what he did not bargain for. There are still many wise men like Papa Awolowo who will always advise the government on what to do to the truant tribe...
Was your Awolowo not sent to Calabar prison by Tafawa Balewa for the same treasonable felony.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by jenyfah(f): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
Jenny, what's up with you
I'm good
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by gemale(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
CHAI!!! C as those stupid women waste gud money on top d1ck wey I fit give free of charge (FOC). dumbass broads.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by MightySparrow: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
dre11:
Some Women keeps getting gullible day by day

shockedshocked

Sex as spiritual deliverance.....
Gullible women all over

Biafra. and fraud money grin grin
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by lagdmark(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Foolish greedy get-rich quick women. Now they claimed it was juju used on them, although they were fully aware of the miracle drama
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Annunaki(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Demmzy15:
Yeebhoe people!! grin grin cc parisbookaddict, pneumaticos, annunaki, true2god(don't worry I'll reply that your nonsense posts), truthman2012, basilico. Can you guys explain this?! undecided

I don't need to explain anything, like mohamed the so called prophet is a fake and a fraud and he should be exposed and thoroughly humiliated.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by VISTIN(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Changing to a new business is not always easy. It may be difficult for Okezie to repent.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
the sex romp lasted for several days before the victim realized it was a scam.

Yea right!
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by chachanga: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
klax:

Pls dont insult him and to be honest it's so sad that most of these doom prophet are from Igbo extraction just do the checking yourself this is no tribal sentiment my parent are from that region but so sad the recent twist of things.

Rev Satan King from the east, the guy from Honey and Breast Ministry from that side, the one we read about here few days ago from that side, today own from that side pls don't take it personal track all the evil record of demonic pastors and prophects you will realised 75% are from the East. Let's speak the truth to ourselves and stand by the truth to tell who is bad you are bad it does not matter whether we are from the same village these has always be our problem because refusal to accept you are wrong is a deadly ignorant and that is where we missed it and started blaming other tribes for our own error instead of tracing issues back and make quick correction we went on defensive, aggressive, abusive, Mr too good syndrome, hating and chest beating with no common sense. Sorry no offence its too early biko but my words are like sword and that is it.

Nice Post
Its wise to avoid the tribal jingoists and war mongers
All over the world, folks are getting more desperate
Its more than a tribal thing
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by TS2(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
dre11:

Some Women keeps getting gullible day by day

shockedshocked

Sex as spiritual deliverance.....

Gullible women all over

The Igbo prophets sha...lol. Ayaj full dem hand.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by zik4ever: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
The total depravity, sinfulness and guilt of mankind. Except ye repent, ye shall likewise perish. People, eternity is near!
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by dwesternmall: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Realhommie(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
#SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.